Cajon Pass: 6 hurt after Suv overturn...

Cajon Pass: 6 hurt after Suv overturns on curvy road

There are 3 comments on the The Press-Enterprise story from Jul 1, 2013, titled Cajon Pass: 6 hurt after Suv overturns on curvy road. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

A drunken driving wreck demolished an SUV, injuring all six occupants and closing the main road into Lytle Creek in the San Bernardino National Forest just west of the Cajon Pass, California Highway Patrol officers said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

NothingNew

Little Rock, AR

#1 Jul 3, 2013
As a long time resident of the area - Happens all the time on this road - blood alley...A 72 year old Fontana women was killed in a head-on on a Sunday afternoon just a couple of months ago just a half-mile from this roll-over. SB National Forest visitors come to the Lytle Creek area and party it up then get in their cars and leave, speeding down the road. Yet, death after death, injury after injury - hardly any increase in law enforcement in the area - If you want to come to drink and drive - this is the place. WARNING: BEWARE of this deadly road.
Luis

South El Monte, CA

#2 Nov 9, 2015
I was in that SUV :(
Lucky

Hesperia, CA

#3 Dec 3, 2015
Try driving with one eye shut so you won't see double. That's what I do when I go to Lytle Creek and party. I usually drink a 12 pack of bud, smoke some really good pot and eat LSD after snorting elephant knock out tranquilizer powder. Most of the time I don't even remember driving down the hill. Remember close one eye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 22 hr Do Phartss 33,186
News Code enforcement using new citation and collect... (Feb '10) Fri Richard hollien 22
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Thu CassH 4,849
Review: Rancho Cucamonga Metrolink Station Jun 21 Metrolink 1
News City of Fontana Tries to Restrict Californians'... Jun 19 lugnut 1
Shooting in Cherryville!!!!! (Apr '07) Jun 15 el paisa 347
News Pomona gang members sentenced in shooting of te... (May '14) Jun 15 Dreya La Fea 9

Rancho Cucamonga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rancho Cucamonga Mortgages