Apple Valley developer arrested in connection with county corru...

A High Desert real estate developer and longtime friend of former county supervisor and assessor Bill Postmus was arrested Thursday and charged with perjury in connection with a broadening corruption scandal. Full Story
Barb Stanton was right

Apple Valley, CA

#1 Feb 25, 2010
Public apology to Barb Stanton at www.barbstantonshow.com M-F 3-4 KCAA Radio. We use to argue about Postmus and DeFazio and I always argued that De Fazio wasn't evolved. You go girl. Keep up the tremendous effort and work/ Barb Stanton the true voice of America. They are all in it up to there necks. Lets tighten the rope

ET Snell
Clown Community Activist
POST-Lier

Apple Valley, CA

#2 Feb 25, 2010
Defazio called Barb Stanton a communist and crazy! Barb Stanton was fired from Clear Channel Radio because of Bill Postmus, Terry Caldwell,(councilman Victorville) and several other politicians who knew that Stanton was on to them and VERY clear on her talk radio show who the players were and who was getting screwed. She called it and she was partially destroyed by these same people. Funny, there all going to jail - as she predicted years ago and Stanton is still on the air, although not in the high desert, and she is sorely missed in the HD, but she streams her show at barbstantonshow.com and is on 1050AM KCAA RADIO in the afternoon at 3PM. This week she interviewed Meg Whitman and it was outstanding. She is and always has been 'live and local.'
Vern

Adelanto, CA

#3 Feb 25, 2010
Having been jerked around by this guys office and other real estate professionals in the High Desert, I find DeFazio's indictment a minor form of retribution. Wish I could have closed helped take him in. The bail does seem lite by about $500,000 though.

When Ramos is through with the SB BOS, he can start on the High Desert real estate people and their politician friends.

This is really getting good. Any takers on when the Colonies people will get it?
Al Vogler

Victorville, CA

#4 Feb 26, 2010
The Colonies money was spread widely and bought influence on many Boards and commissions. Supervisor Ovitt's staffer, Anthony Riley, who took Colonies money to buy, in part, a seat on the Hesperia Unified School District board in 2008, has announced that he is a candidate for the 59th Assembly district. Riley is a close associate with Postmus, Mark Kirk, who also took Colonies money, and Anthony Adams. Rileys close association with Supervisor Ovitt, who has been related to more than one real estate scandal, is by itself reason enough that Riley should be the last candidate that we would vote for. His close to $80,000 dollar expenditure to buy the seat on the HUSD board is reason enough to demonstrate that he is not listening to the voters.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#5 Feb 26, 2010
What kind of surgery will it take to remove this malignant growth from out county and municipal governments?

It would seem from all accounts in the news, that one Ranch Cucamonga developer is central to this. Or at least his companies are. I have to wonder what, if any, influence has been spread in my city.
HUH

Corona, CA

#6 Feb 26, 2010
POST-Lier wrote:
Defazio called Barb Stanton a communist and crazy! Barb Stanton was fired from Clear Channel Radio because of Bill Postmus, Terry Caldwell,(councilman Victorville) and several other politicians who knew that Stanton was on to them and VERY clear on her talk radio show who the players were and who was getting screwed. She called it and she was partially destroyed by these same people. Funny, there all going to jail - as she predicted years ago and Stanton is still on the air, although not in the high desert, and she is sorely missed in the HD, but she streams her show at barbstantonshow.com and is on 1050AM KCAA RADIO in the afternoon at 3PM. This week she interviewed Meg Whitman and it was outstanding. She is and always has been 'live and local.'
I'm confused. I thought Barb Staton was fired because of her racist rant against Asians taking over Desert Community Banks...

http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/bank-842-goi...

Yeh, I thought so.
Upland Diva

Claremont, CA

#7 Feb 26, 2010
The plot continues to thicken..
ed Soehnel

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#8 Feb 26, 2010
soon we will have enough canaries for a full band concert
fgh

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Feb 26, 2010
After a decade of corporate corruption, it would be nice to see government taking action against others as well -- saw a cool site; Balkingpoints ; incredible satellite view of earth
Ryder

Apple Valley, CA

#10 Feb 26, 2010
I believe Barb was fired twice, once for revealing what is now a huge political scandal, and then (more recently) for her rant.

The mug shots of these political slimeballs continue to amuse. Dino will probably make some unwanted friends in prison, as in dueling Banjos.
Sounds The Same

San Diego, CA

#11 Feb 26, 2010
This case sounds like the Erwin PAC. He sets it up with officers (Clyde Boyd, Deputy DA and Steve Haur, Derry staff member), only for them to claim they had no knowldege about the PAC or any of its activities including paying Erwin $5,000 with a check signed by Haur. I see how Erwin treats his friends, sucking them into his on little horror story and then pointing the finger their way. How many has he done this to already? Postmus, Almen, Ramos, Burum, Richards, Ellis, Biane, Ovitt, and who only knows who else!
San Bernardino Watchdog

Reseda, CA

#12 Feb 26, 2010
Ramos said "Niether the Attorney General's office nor the District Attorney's office have any tolerance for false testimony..." I understand Ramos is up for re-election, good luck to him because voters also, do not have any tolerance for false statements from Ramos .
Observer of Facts

Running Springs, CA

#13 Feb 27, 2010
San Bernardino Watchdog wrote:
Ramos said "Niether the Attorney General's office nor the District Attorney's office have any tolerance for false testimony..." I understand Ramos is up for re-election, good luck to him because voters also, do not have any tolerance for false statements from Ramos .
It's interesting to see that DA Ramos has no tolerance for "false testimony." How about the "false testimony" that Adam Aleman was accused of giving to the Grand Jury? Oh wait, Adam cut a deal, and is now giving "true" testimony, since it supports what DA Ramos wants us all to beleive.
Collusion and Corruption

Loma Linda, CA

#14 Feb 27, 2010
Ask the DA if it is legal to conceal documents? Better yet, ask him about the immoral arrangement between the San Bernardino Superior Court and Postmus.
Same Same

San Diego, CA

#15 Feb 27, 2010
Sounds The Same wrote:
This case sounds like the Erwin PAC. He sets it up with officers (Clyde Boyd, Deputy DA and Steve Haur, Derry staff member), only for them to claim they had no knowldege about the PAC or any of its activities including paying Erwin $5,000 with a check signed by Haur. I see how Erwin treats his friends, sucking them into his on little horror story and then pointing the finger their way. How many has he done this to already? Postmus, Almen, Ramos, Burum, Richards, Ellis, Biane, Ovitt, and who only knows who else!
There is no difference except Boyd and Hauer have not been arrested yet!
confused too

Hesperia, CA

#16 Mar 1, 2010
HUH wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confused. I thought Barb Staton was fired because of her racist rant against Asians taking over Desert Community Banks...
http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/bank-842-goi...
Yeh, I thought so.
Shame. What she said "was" true. They did take over. They did replace a lot of local workers. As an ex-DCB account holder, I can tell you I miss the famiiar "friendly" faces, which have been replaced by snobby persons who I can barely understand with their broken english. Nothing racist about it. I can not do business with someone who I can not understand. She was correct and should not have lost her job becasue from what I see... "Desert Community Bank was taken over by a Chinese company".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 38 min R TRUTH 27,917
Review: 1-800 Radiator (May '09) Tue B Lee 110
Boy released in San Bernardino triple shooting ... (Nov '09) Tue scorpiojay 6
Organized Stalking (Apr '13) Oct 19 Elise Gingerich 16
Pomona North Side 13 (Mar '13) Oct 18 the truth 51
Two graffiti vandals sought by police (Sep '07) Oct 18 Cant stop 286
Second gang member arrested in Pomona drive-thr... Oct 17 Ninii 1

Rancho Cucamonga News Video

Rancho Cucamonga Jobs

Rancho Cucamonga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rancho Cucamonga News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rancho Cucamonga