PNS13

Long Beach, CA

#24 Mar 30, 2013
North North!!!
Anonymous

Long Beach, CA

#25 Mar 31, 2013
Pomona North Side13 wrote:
Hac shudve jus been net gangsters dey jus talkn n tag n ain't doin nuthn but hatn on a hood dat puts in work everyday. Northhhh
. LMAO!!!! PUt in work everyday? Gtfo of here. Only work you do is a needle in your arm.
ICE

Walnut, CA

#26 Mar 31, 2013
who wrote:
Did some one from ssp get in a fight at the liquor store on mission santonio last night around 11:00ish I seen lot of cops does any one kno the scoop???
nope.Immigration officers come to the scene if SSPAISAS were involved, not the cops.
o killer

Pomona, CA

#27 Mar 31, 2013
Trying to find a Northside pomona gang member in pomona is like trying to find bigfoot in the hills lol
no its not

United States

#28 Mar 31, 2013
o killer wrote:
Trying to find a Northside pomona gang member in pomona is like trying to find bigfoot in the hills lol
wtf there's a north side pomona all I herd about is pns but all older cats that died out these young north siders more then likly some young punks I don't hear $h** bout them.=weenies
PxNxS13SxGxV

Long Beach, CA

#29 Apr 1, 2013
PNS is NS dumb f#*k u must be lil tagers couse real hoods know wat gang are doin thangs lame get your info then hate on da hood..NS
PxNxS13SxGxV

Long Beach, CA

#30 Apr 1, 2013
who wrote:
Did some one from ssp get in a fight at the liquor store on mission santonio last night around 11:00ish I seen lot of cops does any one kno the scoop???
f#*k sspaisaK
vPNS13

Long Beach, CA

#31 Apr 2, 2013
NS IN the hood....postyloc
o killer

Pomona, CA

#32 Apr 2, 2013
North side lol you lames don't put in no work the real hoods are westside pomona cherryville and 12st southside pomona the rest are not nothing but corndogs
vPNS13

Long Beach, CA

#33 Apr 2, 2013
no its not wrote:
<quoted text> wtf there's a north side pomona all I herd about is pns but all older cats that died out these young north siders more then likly some young punks I don't hear $h** bout them.=weenies
it funny how all u so call ppl talking all your shit lol talk online and don't know your info maybe if you would nt hide behind a computer and be on the streets you would no what hood are out their and to be more of a b#tch you fags put fake names yapp your wen we see each other if you come up to the hood were located all over the NS and pomona ask around bit#h so you kud no who I am I'm POSTY vPNS13 NS ...and bit#hup HaKila stfu cause every time a NS c a hairy animal u guys get beat up like OK wen da homie moppd him up on indian hill u know wat I'm talkn bout lame..and to all u lames putin fake names claiming da hood on this f#*k yu get a life ...catch us on the streets doin it BIG nough said NS...
o killer

Pomona, CA

#34 Apr 3, 2013
vPNS13 wrote:
<quoted text>it funny how all u so call ppl talking all your shit lol talk online and don't know your info maybe if you would nt hide behind a computer and be on the streets you would no what hood are out their and to be more of a b#tch you fags put fake names yapp your wen we see each other if you come up to the hood were located all over the NS and pomona ask around bit#h so you kud no who I am I'm POSTY vPNS13 NS ...and bit#hup HaKila stfu cause every time a NS c a hairy animal u guys get beat up like OK wen da homie moppd him up on indian hill u know wat I'm talkn bout lame..and to all u lames putin fake names claiming da hood on this f#*k yu get a life ...catch us on the streets doin it BIG nough said NS...
f**k you posty your a p**k and stop running your mouth and meet me some where to handle this! When and where? LAME
stop it posty

Montclair, CA

#35 Apr 3, 2013
u lil skinny tweaker kid looking like a chalk board
vPNS13

Long Beach, CA

#37 Apr 4, 2013
o killer wrote:
<quoted text> f**k you posty your a p**k and stop running your mouth and meet me some where to handle this! When and where? LAME
were u live??
Anonymous

Phoenix, AZ

#38 Apr 4, 2013
vPNS13 wrote:
<quoted text>were u live??
Cordova block hoe. You won't do nada.
o killer

Pomona, CA

#39 Apr 4, 2013
vPNS13 wrote:
<quoted text>were u live??
I stay where there is real gangs by the court house I don't think you would wsnt to come down here because it would bre bad for your health lol we can meet in northside clairmount so you won't be scared
vPNS13

Long Beach, CA

#40 Apr 4, 2013
Bishop187 wrote:
<quoted text> Cordova block hoe. You won't do nada.
stfu intrnet thug...
vPNS13

Long Beach, CA

#41 Apr 4, 2013
o killer wrote:
<quoted text> I stay where there is real gangs by the court house I don't think you would wsnt to come down here because it would bre bad for your health lol we can meet in northside clairmount so you won't be scared
yur a straight scary lop..I'm outs this lame shit ..NS
o killer

Pomona, CA

#42 Apr 6, 2013
vPNS13 wrote:
<quoted text>yur a straight scary lop..I'm outs this lame shit ..NS
you better be outs because you dont want to fight like a man. Ppppsssstttt lol
em dubb

Denver, CO

#43 Apr 7, 2013
LOL
POMONA NORTH SIDE 13

Bell Gardens, CA

#44 Apr 12, 2013
been doing work since los 80s .. have to give it to the young homiess De NSP doing what they have to do , making it the only varrio in the NORTH duck tintos!!! passing the 10fwy to foothills is the mighty NORTHSIDE. WE GOT THE 13 the right way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lesbian or straigh snapchat names (Oct '15) 3 hr Meeeeeeee94 7
pomona ha gang (Aug '12) 6 hr BESTTT 130
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 9 hr Ted 4,833
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 16 hr Trojan 32,323
News Two graffiti vandals sought by police (Sep '07) Aug 21 BSAERS 287
News In fight against gangs, Ontario has outpaced Po... (Jun '09) Aug 20 Kuss1 83
News California governor denies parole for Manson fo... Aug 18 Slim Jim 14

Rancho Cucamonga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rancho Cucamonga Mortgages