Ontario Police Department cover up.

Ontario Police Department cover up.

Posted in the Rancho Cucamonga Forum

An upset mother

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Oct 17, 2017
Ontario Police Department is attempting to cover up an assault and battery on a minor teenager. Jason Lamboy a correctional officer in Chino CA assisted in the attack in Ontario CA and the Ontario Police Department donít want to submit to the D.A for review. Please say no to child abuse and let everyone know that Ontario Police Department is part of a broken system to make victims feel like suspects!
Polo

Downey, CA

#2 Jan 12, 2018
An upset mother wrote:
Ontario Police Department is attempting to cover up an assault and battery on a minor teenager. Jason Lamboy a correctional officer in Chino CA assisted in the attack in Ontario CA and the Ontario Police Department donít want to submit to the D.A for review. Please say no to child abuse and let everyone know that Ontario Police Department is part of a broken system to make victims feel like suspects!
I definitely agree with what youre speaking about the ontario police cover up, Im going Tru a situation where thay are coverING up for an assoult ,harassment and weapons tempering, this is all on audio and video, this will be posted on the Web soon so everyone can see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Fri Trojan 36,352
New Metrolink 10 Line Flyover at Rochester Ave.... Fri METROLINK 1
Ontario Airport Metrolink Station at 2906 E. Ai... Fri METROLINK ONTARIO... 2
Haven Ave. Metrolink 10 Line RR Crossing Fri METROLINK 1
Walker Ave. Metrolink 10 Line RR Crossing Fri METROLINK 1
Archibald Ave. Metrolink 10 Line RR Crossing Fri METROLINK 1
Vineyard Ave. Metrolink 10 Line RR Crossing Fri METROLINK 1

Rancho Cucamonga Jobs

Personal Finance

Rancho Cucamonga Mortgages