Rancho Cucamonga SMASH operation results in 52 arrests

Full story: Inland Valley Daily Bulletin

Rancho Cucamonga officials arrested 52 people during an operation focused on street crimes.
Comments
21 - 28 of 28 Comments Last updated Jan 5, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike H

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2009

"They tried to push drugs on my niece".. lol, what? Did they offer her some weed or something and she fled the school? If that's true then your niece is a poor, hopeless soul. She'll never survive out there in the real world.

Anyway, this SMASH team crackdown is stupid. Like other posters have said, why not do this all the time? I guess RCPD decided to actually catch criminals at least one day per year.
GIVE ME A BREAK

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2009

Mike H wrote:
"They tried to push drugs on my niece".. lol, what? Did they offer her some weed or something and she fled the school? If that's true then your niece is a poor, hopeless soul. She'll never survive out there in the real world.
Anyway, this SMASH team crackdown is stupid. Like other posters have said, why not do this all the time? I guess RCPD decided to actually catch criminals at least one day per year.
Do your research before flapping your gums. That is not how SMASH works. One department does not have the resources to do this daily. It is a team of gang cops from different departments who make up one larger gang team. They go to each participating agencies city to arrest gang members and saturate bad areas. It is a great program and San Bernardino County is one of the more succesful counties to operate a SMASH team. Productive citizens who follow the law and contribute to our society love the concept. It is the thugs that don't.
Nene

Rowland Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2009

Convicted One wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me the dealers didn't go looking for her 90% of the time the user looks for them to score.....cause people like ur niece love to get high.... If she looks like a raison she's still getting high. Oh yeah in ur eyes she's innocent. lol
These dealers thrive on innocense. Drugs are everywhere get out of your "La Verne" bubble. Drugs are also in Rancho and in the schools there too! My niece was there on a Scholarship sweetie she's not a drug addict. You will never be at her scholar level.
Brock

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2009

Yup, I saw them hunting for blood on Friday all up and down Arrow.
Nene

Rowland Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2009

Mike H wrote:
Oh, I am sorry I had to be drug specific for you drug impaired people out there. Does it matter?? Anyway my point was drugs aren't only in "Fontucky" they are everywhere and not only hispanics push them, blacks and whites do too. Out of the 52 arrests 8 were gang members.
hear say

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2009

Nene wrote:
<quoted text>
These dealers thrive on innocense. Drugs are everywhere get out of your "La Verne" bubble. Drugs are also in Rancho and in the schools there too! My niece was there on a Scholarship sweetie she's not a drug addict. You will never be at her scholar level.
She uses that's that. And stop using being educated as an excuse. When she lands that cush job She be able to the high grade stuff! Open your eyes!! If she's smart it will be prescribed.
Eileen

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Excellent work!!!!
the one that got away

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

hahahah im doing smash officers daughter.. and i smoke.dope in his house with his daughter!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Toppings 200,565
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Donny B 7,922
THIS is happening in Rancho : MATERNITY TOURISM Tue outrc 1
Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Tue jesseg 4,789
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Tue matches lighters 15,961
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Aug 24 Mono 4,996
Review: Locksmith IQ Aug 21 Linda 1
•••

Rancho Cucamonga News Video

•••
•••

Rancho Cucamonga Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rancho Cucamonga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE