Rancho Cucamonga SMASH operation resu...

Rancho Cucamonga SMASH operation results in 52 arrests

There are 28 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Aug 25, 2009, titled Rancho Cucamonga SMASH operation results in 52 arrests. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

Rancho Cucamonga officials arrested 52 people during an operation focused on street crimes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dana

Azusa, CA

#1 Aug 25, 2009
The SMASH team is no joke. Trust me.
biil s

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Aug 25, 2009
About time those cops started doing something productive...
bryan

Claremont, CA

#3 Aug 25, 2009
OOOOOH, SMASH TEAM..... nice scary acronim. cuz you know, rancho is tough.
Donna

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#4 Aug 25, 2009
cops need to do this every month before we end up with more gangs and drug addicts clean up our city
crazy world

Claremont, CA

#5 Aug 25, 2009
the politicians should let the cops do their job. i'm sure we'll see the communities protest and the "activist" cry about harassment and policy brutality because the criminals and gangsters that was taken away was their sons, daughters, mothers and fathers. they should do this every week.
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

#6 Aug 25, 2009
crazy world wrote:
the politicians should let the cops do their job. i'm sure we'll see the communities protest and the "activist" cry about harassment and policy brutality because the criminals and gangsters that was taken away was their sons, daughters, mothers and fathers. they should do this every week.
Lol, yeah that way they'll never find your meth lab, huh?
you out

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Aug 25, 2009
Dana wrote:
The SMASH team is no joke. Trust me.
dana if this is u its me michelle
colcLAUGH

Corona, CA

#9 Aug 25, 2009
bryan wrote:
OOOOOH, SMASH TEAM..... nice scary acronim. cuz you know, rancho is tough.
Don't worry, DA colcLAUGH will let them all out with time served so his conviction rate looks good. "He had a bazooka, grenades, tanks and is a gang member...time served with thirty years of probation".
radarmanDDG31

United States

#10 Aug 26, 2009
Why is this news when cops do their job??? They should be doing this everyday.
Convicted One

Pomona, CA

#11 Aug 26, 2009
People getting busted on mostly over exaggerated charges! These departments must show results, so they can claim to be affective. So you get thrown in jail for even the smallest violations. Thugs with badges!
Duncan Mc Calkinya

Placentia, CA

#12 Aug 26, 2009
Try going a few miles east and rounding those jerks up.You're going at it half assed!
Duncan Mc Calkinya

Placentia, CA

#13 Aug 26, 2009
Convicted One wrote:
People getting busted on mostly over exaggerated charges! These departments must show results, so they can claim to be affective. So you get thrown in jail for even the smallest violations. Thugs with badges!
It figures a Pomona thug would think that way.
Joe Romero

Placentia, CA

#14 Aug 26, 2009
Donna wrote:
cops need to do this every month before we end up with more gangs and drug addicts clean up our city
They need miracle to clean up your crappy low life infested city.
colcLAUGH

Corona, CA

#15 Aug 26, 2009
Convicted One wrote:
As long as I see them taking scum like you off of the streets, they are doing a great job. They can assign a whole SMASH team in my neighborhood and I would love it. I wouldn't be on their radar because I follow the rules and CONTRIBUTE to society, I don't exploit it. Don't forget to pick up your WIC today.
Fontucky

United States

#16 Aug 26, 2009
Wouldn't be nice if they would SMASH the apartments over at Haven and Lemon? I bet they had more than a few arrests over there. Keep it up boys!
Nene

Fontana, CA

#17 Aug 26, 2009
Fontucky wrote:
Wouldn't be nice if they would SMASH the apartments over at Haven and Lemon? I bet they had more than a few arrests over there. Keep it up boys!
Next, they should hit the drug dealers at the Claremont College campuses. I wonder how many bust they'll make there. I know they use to push drugs on my niece who attended there. She's now at a more secured campus.
Convicted One

Pomona, CA

#18 Aug 26, 2009
colcLAUGH wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as I see them taking scum like you off of the streets, they are doing a great job. They can assign a whole SMASH team in my neighborhood and I would love it. I wouldn't be on their radar because I follow the rules and CONTRIBUTE to society, I don't exploit it. Don't forget to pick up your WIC today.
I'm not in Pomona I'm in La Verne and I own a house in Rancho for your info. You will never be on my level.
Convicted One

Pomona, CA

#19 Aug 26, 2009
Nene wrote:
<quoted text>
Next, they should hit the drug dealers at the Claremont College campuses. I wonder how many bust they'll make there. I know they use to push drugs on my niece who attended there. She's now at a more secured campus.
Believe me the dealers didn't go looking for her 90% of the time the user looks for them to score.....cause people like ur niece love to get high.... If she looks like a raison she's still getting high. Oh yeah in ur eyes she's innocent. lol
CUCAMONGA

San Diego, CA

#20 Aug 26, 2009
SMASH is just another gang..... dirtttttyyyyyy cops.
madison

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#21 Aug 26, 2009
Good job smash keep up the good work,God bless all of you and be safe.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fee eliminated for SB fix-it tickets (Jun '09) 6 hr Lawbreaker 10
News High Desert residents struggle with wind turbin... (Mar '10) 6 hr solarderek 23
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Thu Trojan 32,287
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jun 17 Silver Bullet 4,831
News Alta Loma High School teacher found dead (Jan '10) Jun 13 Desiree lopez 144
News WCS superintendent Winter follows her calling (Apr '09) Jun 12 tshanker 240
Hello every one Jun 9 Silvana johnston 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rancho Cucamonga Mortgages