Three men arrested after an assault l...

Three men arrested after an assault last month's at an RC bar

There are 60 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Apr 15, 2010, titled Three men arrested after an assault last month's at an RC bar. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

Three people were arrested after they allegedly assaulted and robbed a group of men last month outside a Rancho Cucamonga bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Marisa

United States

#47 Jul 23, 2010
I am a white girl that was raised by a tongan man [my father] and let me tell you ignorant fools that my white father was a dead beet loser so a tongan man with a good heart raised me for 25 years of my life and that tongan man is related to the tongans at the rochester house so all the shit you talk about my tongan family behind your computer dosent mean shit because you don't know the tongan heart and how good it is..you mess with a tongan and you get it handed to you..and to say polynesians are fat is rude and imature cause there is a hell of a lot of fat ass mexicans whites blacks n the rest...my tongan cuzins work hard construction jobs and probly paved ur driveway so until you know the whole story about what went down at the bar then shut your hole...
Marisa

United States

#48 Jul 23, 2010
SpenglerX wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt know you dirty tongans could type with your fat fingers
Dirty tongans? I'm a white girl that was raised by a tongan man [my dad] so what does that make me you ignorant chump..let me guess your a white man? Lmao...fat fingers huh..yea so fat that my dad can make driveways brickwalls sidewalks..construction that improves cities like rancho upland ontario montclair..
Marisa

United States

#49 Jul 23, 2010
Pizza Hut wrote:
Sorry Samoan,no Spam pizza,we also dont have pizza with babies on them just in case you asked.So how is your cholesterol ?
What's your problem with samoans? Plus just to inform your ignorant pizza hut employement ass its my family and they are tongans..a big difference but I wouldn't excpect someone that works at pizza hut to know the difference between samoan and tongan you probly don't know the difference between anything but pepporoni and sausage lmao...get an education lil guy..my cholesterol is jus fine by the way..I'm a white girl that was raised by a tongan dad and his cooking is the best..literally...a lot better than a greasy ass peperoni pizza lmfao
Rochestah Fam

Van Nuys, CA

#50 Sep 7, 2010
Anyone that wants to talk can talk. All I'm sayin is do some research and learn the difference between a Samoan and a Tongan before you show everyone how ignorant you are. Don't be mad because your son will never be of the caliber our men are. You wish you had the guts to stand up for what you believe in suckaz, go make your cheese sandwich and get back to your 9-5.
Free Leki
2e2po all day
Brittany

Redlands, CA

#51 Sep 7, 2010
I just got my tongan pierced yesterday. It's sore now and I talk kinda funny. I can't wait to try it out on my boyfriend.
Rochestah Fam

Van Nuys, CA

#52 Sep 7, 2010
What the Eff wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your ****, ROCHESTAH, can both go to hell! Better yet, why don't you both go back to school and learn the basics of writing a complete, legible sentence.
And yes, I do have the balls to say it to your punk-arse faces. Anytime.....Anywhere.....
arse? are you serious? hahahhaa
Rochestah Fam

Van Nuys, CA

#53 Sep 7, 2010
Teine wrote:
I would like to comment to all of the ignorant people posting on this thread. Not all Samoan's are fat, lazy, ect... My boyfriend is Samoan and he is far from fat for one, on top of that he has his bachelor's degree from Cal State and is a probation officer and works with at risk youth. Also, his family are all great people with very kind hearts who do many things for the community and are great contributors to society.... Also some people commenting that it is the Tongan Crips, and for you information Tongan's and Samoan's are not the same race!!!!
Also, gang members do bad things I don't care if they are white, black, mexican, asian, or polynesian... You should be talking about gang members not a paticular race...
So, you need to get your facts straight before you make such comments!!!
the best comment on this damn thing.
anonymous

Redlands, CA

#54 Sep 7, 2010
What the Eff wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your ****, ROCHESTAH, can both go to hell! Better yet, why don't you both go back to school and learn the basics of writing a complete, legible sentence.
And yes, I do have the balls to say it to your punk-arse faces. Anytime.....Anywhere.....
OK. Tonight. At your moms house. I'll be there all night. Arse ranger.
DLG

Simi Valley, CA

#55 Feb 1, 2011
ahs student wrote:
is this the same ben pomee that was a promising football player at aquinas high?
he is still a good promising player!!!!
DLG

Simi Valley, CA

#56 Feb 1, 2011
Rochestah Fam wrote:
Anyone that wants to talk can talk. All I'm sayin is do some research and learn the difference between a Samoan and a Tongan before you show everyone how ignorant you are. Don't be mad because your son will never be of the caliber our men are. You wish you had the guts to stand up for what you believe in suckaz, go make your cheese sandwich and get back to your 9-5.
Free Leki
2e2po all day
FREE BEN G!!!!!
MUCH LOVE !!!
people leaving comments like they are oh so perfect!! they are nothing but ignorant dumbasses!!

FREE BEN!!
DLG

Simi Valley, CA

#57 Feb 1, 2011
Marisa wrote:
I am a white girl that was raised by a tongan man [my father] and let me tell you ignorant fools that my white father was a dead beet loser so a tongan man with a good heart raised me for 25 years of my life and that tongan man is related to the tongans at the rochester house so all the shit you talk about my tongan family behind your computer dosent mean shit because you don't know the tongan heart and how good it is..you mess with a tongan and you get it handed to you..and to say polynesians are fat is rude and imature cause there is a hell of a lot of fat ass mexicans whites blacks n the rest...my tongan cuzins work hard construction jobs and probly paved ur driveway so until you know the whole story about what went down at the bar then shut your hole...
am hispanic but i love the tongan culture!!!!!
i would marry a POLY ANYDAY!!!!...
i Love my culture as well but never will i ever marry a hispanic!
DLG

Simi Valley, CA

#58 Feb 1, 2011
Marisa wrote:
I am a white girl that was raised by a tongan man [my father] and let me tell you ignorant fools that my white father was a dead beet loser so a tongan man with a good heart raised me for 25 years of my life and that tongan man is related to the tongans at the rochester house so all the shit you talk about my tongan family behind your computer dosent mean shit because you don't know the tongan heart and how good it is..you mess with a tongan and you get it handed to you..and to say polynesians are fat is rude and imature cause there is a hell of a lot of fat ass mexicans whites blacks n the rest...my tongan cuzins work hard construction jobs and probly paved ur driveway so until you know the whole story about what went down at the bar then shut your hole...
i know what went down at the bar ... it was nothing like they make it seem they blow shit out of proportion!!!

FREE BEN !!! & LEKI!!!!

they are really amazing people!!
dont give a dam !! what anyone else say... ignorance is a disease!!!
DLG

Simi Valley, CA

#59 Feb 1, 2011
What the Eff wrote:
Both of these punks are complete wastes of space. Pull of their public records and you'll find they are both convicted felons. Them and their families obviously need to be put back on a fast boat to Samoa or on that same island with all the wet*backs that shouldn't be here!
do us all a favor and get EDUCATED!!!! you ignorant bastard!
people like YOU!! are a waste of space!! you must not know were you live!!! USA dumbass!!! and what is in USA???? a melting pot of diffrent races so...stop being an ignorant idiot and get educated!!!!
racist ass PIG!!
Dars

Simi Valley, CA

#60 Feb 1, 2011
We miss you BEN
cant wait till your home!
Love you qand miss you TONS!!
hey there how do u know b

Phelan, CA

#61 Aug 17, 2011
Dars wrote:
We miss you BEN
cant wait till your home!
Love you qand miss you TONS!!
Hey there my friend was dating Ben when it happened, how do you know Ben, and thank you for supporting him, he is a wonderful person...
Kev

Fontana, CA

#62 Aug 17, 2011
hey there how do u know b wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there my friend was dating Ben when it happened, how do you know Ben, and thank you for supporting him, he is a wonderful person...
I know him too. A common criminal. Wonderful person? Don't make me laugh. He deserves to stay where his fat, violent @ss is. In jail! Luckily he is dumb as a rock. He may just be too stupid to continue his life of ciminal activities when he gets out.
dars

United States

#64 Oct 16, 2011
hey there how do u know b wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there my friend was dating Ben when it happened, how do you know Ben, and thank you for supporting him, he is a wonderful person...
Ive know him from school....we went to valley. Yeah ill support him 100% i don't care wat these mofos say about him!! Love that kid to death...he's a great person with great heart
dars

United States

#65 Oct 16, 2011
Kev wrote:
<quoted text>I know him too. A common criminal. Wonderful person? Don't make me laugh. He deserves to stay where his fat, violent @ss is. In jail! Luckily he is dumb as a rock. He may just be too stupid to continue his life of ciminal activities when he gets out.
You obviously DO NOT know him. Your ignorant as [email protected]#k...

Since: Jun 12

United States

#66 Jun 4, 2012
FREE LEX LOCC N BEN

Since: Jun 12

United States

#67 Jun 4, 2012
RoCHESTAH FAMILI

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Trojan 35,072
News Family devastated after Rancho Cucamonga grandm... 8 hr Quirky 16
News Man receives vehicular manslaughter charge afte... (Jun '10) Sat Fuckyouuuu 49
Dirty snapchat!! (Oct '16) Dec 6 banderson968 13
News Ontario police arrest teen wanted in connection... Dec 5 Kurtz 1
News Candidates challenge facts in mailer from opponent (Jun '10) Dec 3 matham 18
Manicurist Dec 2 Marie 1

Rancho Cucamonga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rancho Cucamonga Mortgages