UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32288 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19903 Apr 12, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Geeeeeeezzzz... Is this the troll Bruin For Life or the real one?!?!?!
Oddly enough, from the location it appears it was the "real" one. He must've started his weekend a little early and is feeling mellow & non-confrontational. That side of Rob isn't bad. It just doesn't show itself very often.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#19904 Apr 12, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oddly enough, from the location it appears it was the "real" one. He must've started his weekend a little early and is feeling mellow & non-confrontational. That side of Rob isn't bad. It just doesn't show itself very often.
You best be careful. It sounds too affectionate! HaHa

Some scholars say that when someone sexually admires another person but knows it can never be, they turn to lashing out or ridiculing the person they have/had the infatuation for. Like I said, be careful there. Maybe PP Troll was right and Rob actually DOES attend those naked man-tub parties... HaHa

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND AND FIGHT ON!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#19905 Apr 12, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You best be careful. It sounds too affectionate! HaHa
Some scholars say that when someone sexually admires another person but knows it can never be, they turn to lashing out or ridiculing the person they have/had the infatuation for. Like I said, be careful there. Maybe PP Troll was right and Rob actually DOES attend those naked man-tub parties... HaHa
HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND AND FIGHT ON!
Only an insecure little man like you would think that receiving compliments from another man is gay, or complement in another man is also gay.. If I was to use your logic I would think I am surrounded by gay men everyday... considering all the compliments I receive from men...shit. maybe they are gay.
Bruin Nation

North Hollywood, CA

#19906 Apr 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an insecure little man like you would think that receiving compliments from another man is gay, or complement in another man is also gay.. If I was to use your logic I would think I am surrounded by gay men everyday... considering all the compliments I receive from men...shit. maybe they are gay.
Ya I agree sweetie, you do have a nice tooshe even though you have a zillion miles on ya, nothing wrong with being gay Bobby we've been that way for years see ya tonight toots.....Go Bruins!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19907 Apr 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, this can't be Rob. When an obviously gay guy smiles at me, I try to grin and say "thank you" in a way that makes it clear I appreciate the compliment. But I like titties!! The bigger the better! More than a handful is NOT a waste!!(That was made up by small breasted women!!)

But I always figured Rob would punch a guy if he thought a guy were admiring him.

CT & IET, I think Rob's son hacked his account. LOL!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#19908 Apr 12, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, this can't be Rob. When an obviously gay guy smiles at me, I try to grin and say "thank you" in a way that makes it clear I appreciate the compliment. But I like titties!! The bigger the better! More than a handful is NOT a waste!!(That was made up by small breasted women!!)
But I always figured Rob would punch a guy if he thought a guy were admiring him.
CT & IET, I think Rob's son hacked his account. LOL!!
bit at Trojan, a compliment is a compliment, man! Especially when you reach 50! I'll take it any way I can! Although a gay Guy at work called me " sweetheart" a couple days ago, that felt VERY uncomfortable to say the least. I felt violated!! Haha
Bruin Nation

North Hollywood, CA

#19910 Apr 13, 2013
Nude surfing this morning, nice and cold my nips were extra hard, now off to watch little league with only my trench coat on, then working Santa Monica Blvd tonight, full day.....Go Bruins!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Trojan

Yorba Linda, CA

#19911 Apr 13, 2013
I just KNEW this was going to be a good weekend!!

http://www.presstelegram.com/news/ci_23016936...
Bruin Nation

North Hollywood, CA

#19912 Apr 14, 2013
Ya busy night on Santa Monica, I had an encounter with Earvin Johnson Jr, good thing he paid cash, supposed to meet up with her at Chicken Maison,,Now to watch a replay of the LA Kings shower sessions thanks to my favorite nephew :0....GO Bruins!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bruin Nation

North Hollywood, CA

#19913 Apr 14, 2013
Ya fellow Bruins don't forget to vote for me for 2013 Miz West Hollywood, I'm defending my crown in honor of my Bruins I hope to see you all at weeniefest this afternoon.....Go Bruins!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bruin Nation

North Hollywood, CA

#19914 Apr 14, 2013
Ya fellow Bruins look forward to seeing you on the annual Darryl Henley conjugal visit trip. As always I get first crack at D you guys have to draw straws sorry "Brew In" maybe next year....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19915 Apr 14, 2013
Rushel Shell class of 2012 #5 RB loves L.A. and fell in love with UCLA yesterday during the spring practice. He will be making his announcement today of the school he will be attending, Shell is transferring from Pitt, Shell is Pennsylvania's all time leading rusher breaking Tony Dorsett's record, gaining over 9600 yards. Let's go Shell!!! Be a Bruin!!!!

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/fo...

I laugh at the fools who claim UCLA is the second choice for football in L.A.

Go Bruins!!!!
Bruin Nation

North Hollywood, CA

#19916 Apr 14, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Rushel Shell class of 2012 #5 RB loves L.A. and fell in love with UCLA yesterday during the spring practice. He will be making his announcement today of the school he will be attending, Shell is transferring from Pitt, Shell is Pennsylvania's all time leading rusher breaking Tony Dorsett's record, gaining over 9600 yards. Let's go Shell!!! Be a Bruin!!!!
http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/fo...
I laugh at the fools who claim UCLA is the second choice for football in L.A.
Go Bruins!!!!
Ya I agree, first is SC then Oxy then my mighty Westwood Bruins might be above Mt.Sac....Go Bruins!
Trojan

Yorba Linda, CA

#19917 Apr 14, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Ya busy night on Santa Monica, I had an encounter with Earvin Johnson Jr, good thing he paid cash, supposed to meet up with her at Chicken Maison,,Now to watch a replay of the LA Kings shower sessions thanks to my favorite nephew :0....GO Bruins!
It's too bad Magic has never been able to admit that he has gone both ways. He didn't contract HIV from a woman.

A shame that he's afraid to admit to who he is. But I suppose it's the world in which we live.
Bruin Nation

North Hollywood, CA

#19918 Apr 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too bad Magic has never been able to admit that he has gone both ways. He didn't contract HIV from a woman.
A shame that he's afraid to admit to who he is. But I suppose it's the world in which we live.
Ya I agree, he got HIV from Dr.Buss who passed from "cancer" recently...

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#19919 Apr 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I Was with one of the Johnson boys, can't remember which one, It was at the El Monte Legion Stadium, a Saturday night as I remember, saw stars and that's the night I became a Trojan through and through (cause that's what he was wearing)
Oh the memories.
Fight On fellow Trojan, Fight On
Bruin Nation

North Hollywood, CA

#19920 Apr 14, 2013
fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
I Was with one of the Johnson boys, can't remember which one, It was at the El Monte Legion Stadium, a Saturday night as I remember, saw stars and that's the night I became a Trojan through and through (cause that's what he was wearing)
Oh the memories.
Fight On fellow Trojan, Fight On
If only I could have spent a night with Magic Johnson, I would have shown him a magic trick or two. I would have shown him my "sword swallowing trick" how to make a 12 inch salami vanish yes I'm the one who should be called magic.....Go Bruins!
Bruin Nation

North Hollywood, CA

#19921 Apr 14, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Please Nation, pulling on Bruin For Life's nuts does not help our true blue uniformed front :(
We all need to pull his wank together and start sucking up to the Trojans. You know they are going to be at us full force come game time anyway. Please now, I don't want to see you changing your colors to Cardinal and Gold :/
Go Bruins, united we stand, united we blow :)...
Oh PPP lover where are you? Did you have a fatal encounter with Magic Johnson as well?.....Go Bruins!
POON TANG WAYNE

Anniston, AL

#19922 Apr 14, 2013
I got your trojan packed full of dick...
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19923 Apr 14, 2013
POON TANG WAYNE wrote:
I got your trojan packed full of dick...
poon tang, that was a classic post!!! Lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two arrested in armored truck robbery (Aug '07) 51 min Tiffany Chance 31
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 3 hr What a joke 4,832
News High Desert residents struggle with wind turbin... (Mar '10) Sat Solarman 25
News Fee eliminated for SB fix-it tickets (Jun '09) Jun 24 Lawbreaker 10
News Alta Loma High School teacher found dead (Jan '10) Jun 13 Desiree lopez 144
News WCS superintendent Winter follows her calling (Apr '09) Jun 12 tshanker 240
Hello every one Jun 9 Silvana johnston 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rancho Cucamonga Mortgages