UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
18,901 - 18,920 of 26,974 Comments Last updated 17 min ago
Trojan

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

That was some brawl in the Dodger game last night!!

Costly for the Dodgers.$17M divided by a 6 month season, times the number of months Greinke will probably be out (2), equals $5.7M of wasted salary!!

Mattingly was hilarious suggesting they suspend Quinten for the same number of weeks Greinke is gonna be out! As if that'll happen! LOL!!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I don't watch cartoons, so I don't know WTF you're talking about.
Careful Old Rob, that could be ANOTHER strike against you. To stay competitive (within your mind), you may want to take that up. I hear a lot of young bimbettes like the modern cartoons. Maybe you could drop by Nickelodeon or the Cartoon Network and try picking up on one of them... HaHa

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I rather believe you're good looking, and chased by hott chicks.
Geeeeeeezzzz... Is this the troll Bruin For Life or the real one?!?!?!
Trojan

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Geeeeeeezzzz... Is this the troll Bruin For Life or the real one?!?!?!
Oddly enough, from the location it appears it was the "real" one. He must've started his weekend a little early and is feeling mellow & non-confrontational. That side of Rob isn't bad. It just doesn't show itself very often.

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oddly enough, from the location it appears it was the "real" one. He must've started his weekend a little early and is feeling mellow & non-confrontational. That side of Rob isn't bad. It just doesn't show itself very often.
You best be careful. It sounds too affectionate! HaHa

Some scholars say that when someone sexually admires another person but knows it can never be, they turn to lashing out or ridiculing the person they have/had the infatuation for. Like I said, be careful there. Maybe PP Troll was right and Rob actually DOES attend those naked man-tub parties... HaHa

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND AND FIGHT ON!

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You best be careful. It sounds too affectionate! HaHa
Some scholars say that when someone sexually admires another person but knows it can never be, they turn to lashing out or ridiculing the person they have/had the infatuation for. Like I said, be careful there. Maybe PP Troll was right and Rob actually DOES attend those naked man-tub parties... HaHa
HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND AND FIGHT ON!
Only an insecure little man like you would think that receiving compliments from another man is gay, or complement in another man is also gay.. If I was to use your logic I would think I am surrounded by gay men everyday... considering all the compliments I receive from men...shit. maybe they are gay.
Bruin Nation

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an insecure little man like you would think that receiving compliments from another man is gay, or complement in another man is also gay.. If I was to use your logic I would think I am surrounded by gay men everyday... considering all the compliments I receive from men...shit. maybe they are gay.
Ya I agree sweetie, you do have a nice tooshe even though you have a zillion miles on ya, nothing wrong with being gay Bobby we've been that way for years see ya tonight toots.....Go Bruins!
Trojan

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, this can't be Rob. When an obviously gay guy smiles at me, I try to grin and say "thank you" in a way that makes it clear I appreciate the compliment. But I like titties!! The bigger the better! More than a handful is NOT a waste!!(That was made up by small breasted women!!)

But I always figured Rob would punch a guy if he thought a guy were admiring him.

CT & IET, I think Rob's son hacked his account. LOL!!

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, this can't be Rob. When an obviously gay guy smiles at me, I try to grin and say "thank you" in a way that makes it clear I appreciate the compliment. But I like titties!! The bigger the better! More than a handful is NOT a waste!!(That was made up by small breasted women!!)
But I always figured Rob would punch a guy if he thought a guy were admiring him.
CT & IET, I think Rob's son hacked his account. LOL!!
bit at Trojan, a compliment is a compliment, man! Especially when you reach 50! I'll take it any way I can! Although a gay Guy at work called me " sweetheart" a couple days ago, that felt VERY uncomfortable to say the least. I felt violated!! Haha
Bruin Nation

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Nude surfing this morning, nice and cold my nips were extra hard, now off to watch little league with only my trench coat on, then working Santa Monica Blvd tonight, full day.....Go Bruins!
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

I just KNEW this was going to be a good weekend!!

http://www.presstelegram.com/news/ci_23016936...
Bruin Nation

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Ya busy night on Santa Monica, I had an encounter with Earvin Johnson Jr, good thing he paid cash, supposed to meet up with her at Chicken Maison,,Now to watch a replay of the LA Kings shower sessions thanks to my favorite nephew :0....GO Bruins!
Bruin Nation

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Ya fellow Bruins don't forget to vote for me for 2013 Miz West Hollywood, I'm defending my crown in honor of my Bruins I hope to see you all at weeniefest this afternoon.....Go Bruins!
Bruin Nation

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Ya fellow Bruins look forward to seeing you on the annual Darryl Henley conjugal visit trip. As always I get first crack at D you guys have to draw straws sorry "Brew In" maybe next year....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Rushel Shell class of 2012 #5 RB loves L.A. and fell in love with UCLA yesterday during the spring practice. He will be making his announcement today of the school he will be attending, Shell is transferring from Pitt, Shell is Pennsylvania's all time leading rusher breaking Tony Dorsett's record, gaining over 9600 yards. Let's go Shell!!! Be a Bruin!!!!

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/fo...

I laugh at the fools who claim UCLA is the second choice for football in L.A.

Go Bruins!!!!
Bruin Nation

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Rushel Shell class of 2012 #5 RB loves L.A. and fell in love with UCLA yesterday during the spring practice. He will be making his announcement today of the school he will be attending, Shell is transferring from Pitt, Shell is Pennsylvania's all time leading rusher breaking Tony Dorsett's record, gaining over 9600 yards. Let's go Shell!!! Be a Bruin!!!!
http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/fo...
I laugh at the fools who claim UCLA is the second choice for football in L.A.
Go Bruins!!!!
Ya I agree, first is SC then Oxy then my mighty Westwood Bruins might be above Mt.Sac....Go Bruins!
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Ya busy night on Santa Monica, I had an encounter with Earvin Johnson Jr, good thing he paid cash, supposed to meet up with her at Chicken Maison,,Now to watch a replay of the LA Kings shower sessions thanks to my favorite nephew :0....GO Bruins!
It's too bad Magic has never been able to admit that he has gone both ways. He didn't contract HIV from a woman.

A shame that he's afraid to admit to who he is. But I suppose it's the world in which we live.
Bruin Nation

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too bad Magic has never been able to admit that he has gone both ways. He didn't contract HIV from a woman.
A shame that he's afraid to admit to who he is. But I suppose it's the world in which we live.
Ya I agree, he got HIV from Dr.Buss who passed from "cancer" recently...

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I Was with one of the Johnson boys, can't remember which one, It was at the El Monte Legion Stadium, a Saturday night as I remember, saw stars and that's the night I became a Trojan through and through (cause that's what he was wearing)
Oh the memories.
Fight On fellow Trojan, Fight On
Bruin Nation

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
I Was with one of the Johnson boys, can't remember which one, It was at the El Monte Legion Stadium, a Saturday night as I remember, saw stars and that's the night I became a Trojan through and through (cause that's what he was wearing)
Oh the memories.
Fight On fellow Trojan, Fight On
If only I could have spent a night with Magic Johnson, I would have shown him a magic trick or two. I would have shown him my "sword swallowing trick" how to make a 12 inch salami vanish yes I'm the one who should be called magic.....Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Rancho Cucamonga News Video

•••
Rancho Cucamonga Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rancho Cucamonga Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••