UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#19727 Apr 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Contrary to what you seem to think, you don't make the rules, Dumbass. I'll post as whatever the f I like.
BFD, you're registered!! You're still the biggest troll on this thread....always posting BS, too stupid to know the difference between fact & opinion, having one standard for the team you like and another standard for the one you don't,(as any idiot would).
you say I post BS, but you are yet to point a post in which anyone would consider BS...please, by no means, post the # and the link, so that for he first time you can feel you got me on something. bitch.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#19728 Apr 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Fight On, Barry!!
shyt forgot he's a trojan, at least we agree on this.
GO GIANTS
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19731 Apr 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you say I post BS, but you are yet to point a post in which anyone would consider BS...please, by no means, post the # and the link, so that for he first time you can feel you got me on something. bitch.
I tell you that you keep crying like a bitch and you have to copy me. Love it!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19732 Apr 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>"those of us" BUAHAHAHAHAHA trust me dude you couldn't convice a soul, but go ahead and keep thinking in your tiny little mind that you did, and keep embarrasssing those that really did, with your BS. What an idiot. LMAO
Still stupid enough to think he speaks for everyone! Hilarious!!

Your stupidity is still amusing.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19733 Apr 5, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Trojan, if we can do a threesome with Zito that would be my dream come true please agree on this!
GO GIANTS
Ya I agree that is kinky....Go Bruins
Bruin For Life

United States

#19734 Apr 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I tell you that you keep crying like a bitch and you have to copy me. Love it!
don't flatter yourself, I only had to do it one time, I have them saved on my desk top and I have more of your infamous material to show everyone what a douche you are. Lol
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19735 Apr 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>don't flatter yourself, I only had to do it one time, I have them saved on my desk top and I have more of your infamous material to show everyone what a douche you are. Lol
Even saving my "material"?! Aw, you love me, too. I don't need to flatter myself. You flatter me all the time with your obsession with my posts.
Bruin For Life

United States

#19736 Apr 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still stupid enough to think he speaks for everyone! Hilarious!!
Your stupidity is still amusing.
you don't see anyone here, including the real Trojans coming to your rescue, do you? Everyone knows you're a sleeze bag, after reading your garbage calling it wisdom when expressing yiurself wuth Racism, bigotry, elderly abuse, women bashing, wishing death to every Police Officer regardless if he's a "good or bad cop"...yup "Mr. USC graduate". If you graduated from USC, then I graduated from Princeton. Buahahaha!!!
Bruin For Life

United States

#19737 Apr 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Even saving my "material"?! Aw, you love me, too. I don't need to flatter myself. You flatter me all the time with your obsession with my posts.
you sound like like a battered wiman with a low self esteem misinterpretating asswhoopings for love or obsession...sorry I am happily married, and I don't like men, even if they like women.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19738 Apr 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you don't see anyone here, including the real Trojans coming to your rescue, do you? Everyone knows you're a sleeze bag...
What a pathetic loser. I don't need them to "come to my rescue". All I'm on my own I'm able to show what an idiot you are.

BTW, Moron, if you had a brain, you'd realize no one backs you up either.

You really are stupid. Give up while you're behind.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19739 Apr 5, 2013
All on my own...
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19740 Apr 5, 2013
And still too freakin' stupid to realize you aren't "everyone". You are so pathetic.
Bruin Nation

Los Angeles, CA

#19741 Apr 5, 2013
You're both a couple of faggotts! Get a room and make up!....Go Bruins!

#19742 Apr 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pathetic loser. I don't need them to "come to my rescue". All I'm on my own I'm able to show what an idiot you are.
BTW, Moron, if you had a brain, you'd realize no one backs you up either.
You really are stupid. Give up while you're behind.
delusional d-bag.

#19743 Apr 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
And still too freakin' stupid to realize you aren't "everyone". You are so pathetic.
and you still believe: racism, bigotry, hate mongering, battering women, elderly abuse, hater on LOE = "wisdom"...your words.

#19744 Apr 5, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
You're both a couple of faggotts! Get a room and make up!....Go Bruins!
Uhhhhh, no he is, and because he's one, he thinks everyone else is, maybe you can show him a good time by giving him a facial...he enjoys that pearl jame trickling down his Freddy Mercury moustache.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19745 Apr 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>delusional d-bag.
With all the BS you post, you're hilarious calling anyone delusional! LOL!!
Bruin For Life

United States

#19746 Apr 6, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
With all the BS you post, you're hilarious calling anyone delusional! LOL!!
with all the hate towards women, LOE, minorities, gay community, and the Elderly, it's no wonder you're not allowed Topix doesn't allow you to open an account...pucking loser. LMFAO
Manhattan Beach_Carroll

Los Angeles, CA

#19747 Apr 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>with all the hate towards women, LOE, minorities, gay community, and the Elderly, it's no wonder you're not allowed Topix doesn't allow you to open an account...pucking loser. LMFAO
Ya I agree snookums, not good making fun of kweers...Now come on over and play hide the salami with me.....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

United States

#19748 Apr 6, 2013
Manhattan Beach_Carroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree snookums, not good making fun of kweers...Now come on over and play hide the salami with me.....Go Bruins!
^^^^another one banned from having a Topix account.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Dec 17 Fyi 18
Review: Ohana Meat Co. Dec 16 EYG 1
Shooting in Cherryville!!!!! (Apr '07) Dec 15 Pomona 324
Review: Ciuti International (Sep '10) Dec 13 Neera1999 13
List of all the tagging crews in Pomona?? (Apr '13) Dec 13 Peer mws 206
Man arrested in fatal shooting (Jul '08) Dec 13 Swirl 96
One dead, one hurt in hit-and-run (Jan '07) Dec 12 Will 15

Rancho Cucamonga News Video

More from around the web

Rancho Cucamonga People Search