UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32397 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19058 Mar 16, 2013
Oh dear! What has become of my Bruins?

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#19059 Mar 16, 2013
Team SEC has won 7 in a row!!! Go team SEC!!!!!
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>HaHa, good stuff! I might liken SEC fans to the show "King Of The Hill" because of their self-endowed association with the shows title, yet when you look below the surface...
Just not sure which Topix posters portray Hank Hill, Dale Gribble, Bill Dauterive, and Jeff Boomhauer... HaHa
http://st.gdefon.ru/wallpapers_original/films... ( www.GdeFon.ru ).jpg
Daily Breeze

North Hollywood, CA

#19060 Mar 16, 2013
Torrance shoplifting spree nets 4 reputed UCLA Velvet Mafia gang members, including a Montebello (wo)man. Torrance PD say "Bruin Nation" "Bruin For Life" "Brew In" and "Shorrt Shooter" are suspected of committing more than 50 shoplifting crimes at stores in Torrance and across the county, stealing women's clothing, leaving without paying, then selling their bodies while wearing the merchandise for profit, police said Monday. The four are unarmed and not considered dangerous and can easily be lured with large green vegetables.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#19061 Mar 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>read my post, you moron! I said "most likely out" not "out" you IDIOT!!!!!
Well Lifer, where you can use the term "out" instead of "most likely out" is our Bruin basketball team " :/

I knew we had no chance when Jordie went down. I just thought our young lads would have been able to muster up enough to win it for him. Guess I was giving our Bruins way too much credit :(

I guess Bill W. was right. We Bruins are the alcoholics of the Pacific 12!
Bruin For Life

United States

#19062 Mar 16, 2013
Ben Howland must go sooner rather than later...why is he so enamored with the Wear twins and leaves Parker on the bench?
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19063 Mar 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Ben Howland must go sooner rather than later...why is he so enamored with the Wear twins and leaves Parker on the bench?
Ya I agree, I'm a better hockey coach than ol Ben is a basketball coach, plus I shower with my under age boyz, somehting ol Ben probably doesn't do.....Go Ben leave Westwood....Go Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19064 Mar 16, 2013
Nude golfing early tomorrow,(hope no one laughs at my shrinkage) then off to ogle all the men running the LA Marathon...Go Bruins!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#19065 Mar 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Please Lifer, not so many excuses like what you accuse others of doing :/

Our basketball program just continues to not be very good as those champion banners remain lonely, collecting dust in the ceiling rafters :(

Go Bruins, let's try to shoot over 40% in the NCAA tournament please!

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

#19066 Mar 17, 2013
Matt Fudd from Columbus wrote:
I am Elmer J. Fudd, millionaire... I own a mansion and a yacht...<quoted text>
Still think OSU is going to put a "beat down" on the SEC this year? Ah, the Sea of Delusion.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#19067 Mar 17, 2013
It may not be this year but OSU will be holding that crystal trophy.
Linebacker66 wrote:
<quoted text>Still think OSU is going to put a "beat down" on the SEC this year? Ah, the Sea of Delusion.
Bruin For Life

North Hollywood, CA

#19068 Mar 17, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
It may not be this year but UCLA will be holding that crystal trophy.<quoted text>
You got that right Matt! You're not so stupid for being such a kweer hommmo....Go Bruins!
Btuin For Life

United States

#19069 Mar 17, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right Matt! I'm not so stupid for being such a kweer hommmo....Go Trojans!!!
no one cares about your sexual preference, you freak.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#19070 Mar 17, 2013
If liking hot women with fine booties and nice round hooters makes me queer, than I'm as queer as they come.
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right Matt! You're not so stupid for being such a kweer hommmo....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

North Hollywood, CA

#19071 Mar 17, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
If liking hot women with fine booties and nice round hooters makes me queer, than I'm as queer as they come.<quoted text>
We know the closest thing you've had to having a woman was jerking off to Art Decco's posts.....Go Bruins!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#19072 Mar 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my goodness, trOJan!!! I am trying to show empathy for this poor guy and this is how you treat me?
> Coach Artie wonders if USC will still pay Redd's rent at the Malibu beach house. Maybe CT will let Redd stay at his garage apartment mansion in San Marino during his rehab.
>:)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#19073 Mar 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
And throwing his Jacket into the stands while having a hissy fit? Time for a change.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#19074 Mar 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
And throwing his Jacket into the stands while having a hissy fit? Time for a change.
that was ridiculous, he's completely lost it.
Bruin For Life

North Hollywood, CA

#19075 Mar 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ poseur! I say we keep him, you are a front runner BN I'm sorry to say this but you are a freakin joke as a Bruin Fan, plus you're always kissing the arse of all the Trojies. What a freakin loser! And to think of all the times I defended you against bite on...Pusssey!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#19076 Mar 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>that was ridiculous, he's completely lost it.
Not his fault, BAZZ ,didn't pull up for a jumper!
Bruin For Life

North Hollywood, CA

#19077 Mar 17, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Not his fault, BAZZ ,didn't pull up for a jumper!
Oh yeah tough guy, one more time lets meet up and settle this like men mano a mano!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote For Donald Trump 6 hr Go Blue Forever 8
News Teens protest legislation (Mar '06) Fri anonymous 212
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Fri Anaheim 4,834
Fontana Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep 22 Derrick 2
Rancho Cucamonga Mugshots and Criminal Arrest R... Sep 22 Rick 2
Ontario Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep 22 Ivanka 2
Pomona Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep 22 Rick 2

Rancho Cucamonga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rancho Cucamonga Mortgages