UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32337 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#19038 Mar 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. PPP is right Adams is a big loss.
But hey, the jackass Lakers did it last night w/o Kobe.
Good luck!!
Who?? the Bigot Troll??, you mean someone really reads that Pryck's post? You must be board.
Clipper me

Fontana, CA

#19039 Mar 16, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>DabNabIt Lifer, it will now be curtains for us as Jordie was our only Bruin worth a damn against Arizona :/
How the heckle did we win that game only shooting 35%.
Its called 'Slop BB' You shoot - jump thru or over everyone's back to get a rebound put back!...but don't take my word for it , Jay Bilas, a couple of years ago was announcing a ucla game and he couldn't believe the success they were having with their joke offense-after about the 10 missed shot and rebound put back Bilas said , "It looks like ucla's best weapon is the missed shot!"...lmao
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#19040 Mar 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck!!
Everyone praises Kobe for his end of game heroics , but the Jackass's found out last night if Kobe's not in their digging you a massive hole to get out of , you don't need his miracle shots at the end!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#19041 Mar 16, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Who?? the Bigot Troll??, you mean someone really reads that Pryck's post? You must be board.
Lifer in what content did you mean to apply the word board :/

Yes this is a topix board per say, but please, you are again putting our Bruin name in bad light with your very own bigotry and ignorance :/

Despite your accusations and shortcomings, we will try to cheer our Bruins on and hope someone else besides Jordie Adams can actually shoot the ball into the hoop :(

Go Bruins, don't let Lifer's foolishness get us down!
Bruin For Life

United States

#19042 Mar 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck!!
not gonna be easy for UCLA. Adams is HUGE loss, but I believe Powell cable replace him nicely, problem is who's gonna replace Parker if he gets in foul trouble? Nail biter tonight.

West Hollywood, CA

#19043 Mar 16, 2013
Clipper me wrote:
<quoted text>Its called 'Slop BB' You shoot - jump thru or over everyone's back to get a rebound put back!...but don't take my word for it , Jay Bilas, a couple of years ago was announcing a ucla game and he couldn't believe the success they were having with their joke offense-after about the 10 missed shot and rebound put back Bilas said , "It looks like ucla's best weapon is the missed shot!"...lmao
Yes Mister Clipper, it can be rather repulsive the way Coach Benny runs things out there :/

It also hurts me so when even socially-rebranded Billy Walton says those nasty things about the state of our team :(

Billy Walton (or Bill W for short amongst us Bruin alcoholics) has really put a shame on our program with his truthful analysis of Bruin games. Boy has he come a long way since the old days when he used to smoke pot with Brewski and hang out with Uncle Sammy Gilbert :/

Go Bruins, like Lifer, we must still stand behind all your shortcomings!

Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#19044 Mar 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>not gonna be easy for UCLA. Adams is HUGE loss, but I believe Powell cable replace him nicely, problem is who's gonna replace Parker if he gets in foul trouble? Nail biter tonight.
Yeah It'll be tough ,but at least one basketball on the floor at one time should suffice for the bruin lineup out there including Shabasszzzz!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#19045 Mar 16, 2013
Wow! poor Silas Redd...first he leaves Penn State for USC, and Penn State has a way better record than USC...then he averages less than half the carries he had at Penn State...and now he tears his MCL and now is most likely out for the 2013 season. I have a feeling he wishes he had stayed at Penn State.:(

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1555714-co...
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19046 Mar 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Wow! poor Silas Redd...first he leaves Penn State for USC, and Penn State has a way better record than USC...then he averages less than half the carries he had at Penn State...and now he tears his MCL and now is most likely out for the 2013 season. I have a feeling he wishes he had stayed at Penn State.:(
Only because you're one of the biggest idiots who's ever lived.
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19047 Mar 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Ya I agree I wish I had a coach like Sanduky as well my fellow Bruin at least we have each other;)......Go Bruins!
Clipper me

Fontana, CA

#19048 Mar 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Yeah,I bet he wishes he had stayed with a program that got blown to shit!, pfft...

#19049 Mar 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only because you're one of the biggest idiots who's ever lived.
Oh my goodness, trOJan!!! I am trying to show empathy for this poor guy and this is how you treat me?

#19050 Mar 16, 2013
Clipper me wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,I bet he wishes he had stayed with a program that got blown to shit!, pfft...
yah, blow to shit, yet still had a better record than USC and yet still alomst could have played for the Big-10 title. pffft

#19051 Mar 16, 2013
Clipper me wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,I bet he wishes he had stayed with a program that got blown to shit!, pfft...
You can actually say he went from shittier to shittiest.
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19052 Mar 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You can actually say he went from shittier to shittiest.
Ya I agree, you mean Redd is now enrolled at our beloved UCLA?....Go Bruins!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19053 Mar 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my goodness, trOJan!!! I am trying to show empathy for this poor guy and this is how you treat me?
By making a stupid remark, when you have no idea what he's feeling or thinking. As if he wouldn't have torn his MCL if he hadn't transferred! That is not showing empathy; It's being the same ol' Rob, slamming USC any chance you get and looking foolish in the process.

West Hollywood, CA

#19054 Mar 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You can actually say he went from shittier to shittiest.
Lifer please, such a potty mouth by a fellow Bruin :/

And need I remind you that why you are hexing Trojans with your sly voodoo injury comments, it usually has a reverse effect......oh wait, we just lost Jordie Adams and any chance of going beyond the NCAA first round :(

See, it already happened! Damn you Lifer :(
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19055 Mar 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
By making a stupid remark, when you have no idea what he's feeling or thinking. As if he wouldn't have torn his MCL if he hadn't transferred! That is not showing empathy; It's being the same ol' Rob, slamming USC any chance you get and looking foolish in the process.
Not to menton the fact you were stupid enough to claim he is "likely out for the 2013 season", which he ISN'T.

What an idiot.
Bruin For Life

United States

#19056 Mar 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to menton the fact you were stupid enough to claim he is "likely out for the 2013 season", which he ISN'T.
What an idiot.
read my post, you moron! I said "most likely out" not "out" you IDIOT!!!!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19057 Mar 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>read my post, you moron! I said "most likely out" not "out" you IDIOT!!!!!
Hey. Dumbass!! Learn how to read. That is exactly what I stated you wrote. But even so, it's not true, yoo effing idiot. It is not at all likely that he'll miss the season from this injury.

Damn! Even time I think you can't get any stupider, you prove me wrong. LOL!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pomona gang list (Aug '13) 7 hr CRIPS RUN PTOWN CUHZ 25
News Standstill in fatal stabbing (Apr '08) Aug 25 David G 9
News Jolly Farms Bar-B-Que closing doors after 51 years (Jul '08) Aug 24 BQ memories 11
lesbian or straigh snapchat names (Oct '15) Aug 24 Meeeeeeee94 7
pomona ha gang (Aug '12) Aug 23 BESTTT 130
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Aug 23 Ted 4,833
News Two graffiti vandals sought by police (Sep '07) Aug 21 BSAERS 287

Rancho Cucamonga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rancho Cucamonga Mortgages