UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18703 Mar 7, 2013
Maybe the Turkey league!...no pun intended..

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18704 Mar 7, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, be careful there Babeler, because that would then make you a criminal and give justification for some of those LAPD officers (who Trojan thinks are all dirty anyway) to legally pull you over, drag you out of your girlie car, and beat your asss with their baton sticks!
I would love to film that, but unlike the phussy who turned in the King beating video (to get his 10 minutes of fame), I would only show it at Bruins sports gatherings as our halftime entertainment! Heh heh heh heh heh
Calm down Bruise In, your Neanderthal brain is swelling with anger in your headů HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#18705 Mar 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I was hoping the Headlines this morning would be "Ben Howland Fired as UCLA coach". I realize the players were the ones not making shots and turning the ball over like Pony league players, but to have your team so mentally unprepared? they took over thirty 3-point shots and I think only made 8? that is not excusable, why during the time-outs he didn't address the urgency of one bucket out time?. I also think Shabazz Muhammad is NOT ready for the league...how many 3 ft. jumpers did he miss?
Dam Rob, I had your prima donnas pegged to lose at Washington, but not to fold to a team like Washington State.(B)ruins, it was all in your hands, and you idiots could not even get inspired enough to go out and show it...

BEN HOWLAND - 4 MORE YEARS

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#18706 Mar 7, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
You already know how I feel about BH
Yeah PO'd... HaHa
Trojan

Encino, CA

#18707 Mar 7, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>...the phussy who turned in the King beating video (to get his 10 minutes of fame)...
Wow! You've posted some stupid comments before, but this one was great!

Hadn't even noticed it, until I saw CT respond.

Yeah, sure! THAT was his motivation! LOL!!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18708 Mar 7, 2013
Bill Walton wrote:
This was the worst UCLA performance since UCLA Rob tried to break tradition and do it with a girl, he like our Bruins failed miserably both could not put it in the hole..... Woooorst Bruin team evvver!
Ya I agree....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Bell, CA

#18709 Mar 7, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
Maybe the Turkey league!...no pun intended..
I still think he is one of the top-15 players in the country, which would deem him an NBA 1st round pick...but in MY opinion he needs another year.

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#18710 Mar 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I still think he is one of the top-15 players in the country, which would deem him an NBA 1st round pick...but in MY opinion he needs another year.
Dont most of the better college players?! The one and done should be changed. BTW, I heard one of your jump-to-the-NBA, undisiplined (B)ruins Honeycut was waived by the Rockets. That was another who should have stayed another year. Now he can look into selling life insurance... HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#18711 Mar 7, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how the more Pat Haden talks about SUC changing, the more it seems to be the same. Go ahead Trojans, bring back (Pretty Boy) Floyd, and if that works out, offer (Hollywood) Carroll an outrageous amount of money to come back too!
Prior to your (B)ruins drawing straws and landing Mora, I heard a lot of you desperately whining and asking old coaches like Donahue and Vermeil to come back! If one of them did, then what would you have said there... HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18712 Mar 7, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Dont most of the better college players?! The one and done should be changed. BTW, I heard one of your jump-to-the-NBA, undisiplined (B)ruins Honeycut was waived by the Rockets. That was another who should have stayed another year. Now he can look into selling life insurance... HaHa
Down to 14

There are 14 former UCLA Bruins on NBA rosters currently. They are Jrue Holiday, Jason Kapano, Earl Watson, Matt Barnes, Darren Collison, Jordan Farmar, Ryan Hollins, Dan Gadzuric, Luc Richard Mbah a Moute, Trevor Ariza, Kevin Love, Baron Davis, Arron Afflalo, and Russell Westbrook.
Duke is second with 10
Tragic, hanging my head in shame.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18713 Mar 7, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Down to 14
There are 14 former UCLA Bruins on NBA rosters currently. They are Jrue Holiday, Jason Kapano, Earl Watson, Matt Barnes, Darren Collison, Jordan Farmar, Ryan Hollins, Dan Gadzuric, Luc Richard Mbah a Moute, Trevor Ariza, Kevin Love, Baron Davis, Arron Afflalo, and Russell Westbrook.
Duke is second with 10
Ya I agree since most of em were recruited and played for that dreaded Ben Howland..How dare Howland not turn kweer for you fellow Bruin :(......Go Bruins!

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#18714 Mar 7, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Down to 14
Duke is second with 10
Better update your cut and paste BN, Kapano, Farmar, Gadzuric, and Davis no longer play in the NBA. Guess that knocks the (B)ruins down some totem pole notches. Curious why you "spun" Duke into your comparison as I believe both Kentucky and North Carolina has more players then UCLA...
MOVE CT RED ROVER, LET BN SPIN OVER

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18715 Mar 7, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Down to 14
Duke is second with 10
All that talent and ZERO NCAA Championships,
disgraceful !!!!

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#18716 Mar 7, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
All that talent and ZERO NCAA Championships,
disgraceful !!!!
You said it, not me. BTW, you can take any five out of your list and put them up against my starting five of
G-O.J. Mayo
G-Nick Young
F-DeMar DeRozan
F-Taj Gibson
C-Nikola Vucevic

I will take the Trojan five!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18717 Mar 7, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You said it, not me. BTW, you can take any five out of your list and put them up against my starting five of
G-O.J. Mayo
G-Nick Young
F-DeMar DeRozan
F-Taj Gibson
C-Nikola Vucevic
Yah right!!! Westbrook can take on all of your five by himself!!! Buahahaha thanks for the laugh, I really needed it especially being my birthday!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18718 Mar 7, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
You already know how I feel about BH
Yes Nation, unfortunately we do. You treat Coach Benny worse than you would a USC Trojan coach :/

Go Bruins, where is your allegiance Nation :(

West Hollywood, CA

#18719 Mar 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Yah right!!! Westbrook can take on all of your five by himself!!! Buahahaha thanks for the laugh, I really needed it especially being my birthday!
Oh my Lifer, your birthday, how sweet ;)

You should have told us at last Friday's hot tub party. All the fellas could have stood naked on the cake and let you blow out all our candles ;)

Go Bruins, Go birthday suit Lifer!

West Hollywood, CA

#18720 Mar 7, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You said it, not me. BTW, you can take any five out of your list and put them up against my starting five of
G-O.J. Mayo
G-Nick Young
F-DeMar DeRozan
F-Taj Gibson
C-Nikola Vucevic
This Bruin would love to "take" any five men ;)
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18721 Mar 7, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Down to 14
Duke is second with 10
Maybe 3 of those were one and done.
I have to laugh , remember that idiot Lavin ,how he would tell the media the reason his team was struggling was because of the loss of Earl Watson!-pfft , as if Watson had more eligibility and was leaving for the NBA early!...lmao ,what a moron he was!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18722 Mar 7, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
G-O.J. Mayo
G-Nick Young
F-DeMar DeRozan
F-Taj Gibson
C-Nikola Vucevic
What about Scalabrini?.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Annual San Antonio Heights Christmas Eve Sing-A... Dec 22 Ann 1
BLACKS in Rancho Cucamonga (Sep '11) Dec 22 ShadowsCast 5
One dead, one hurt in hit-and-run (Jan '07) Dec 21 Will 17
Lesbian snapchat users? Dec 21 Ellser 10
Optimize your website for locals (Sep '10) Dec 21 Norman 5
For Pomona, gangs are not a new problem (Feb '08) Dec 21 sharkies park 337
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Dec 17 Fyi 18

Freeze Warning for San Bernardino County was issued at December 27 at 7:40AM PST

Rancho Cucamonga News Video

More from around the web

Rancho Cucamonga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rancho Cucamonga News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rancho Cucamonga

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:47 am PST