UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29767 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#17907 Feb 13, 2013
Bill Walton wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ about Coach W. I was there and he knew what was going on JD Morgan used Sam Gilbert's Money to hush the NCAA. Coach W. allowed me to smoke weed ( a joint for my joints) to ease the pain in my feet, Sidney Wickes couldn't read, Lewis Alcindor had Papa Sam pay for his abortions as well as many others. Sam Gilbert was my agent as he was to many of the Bruin players who went pro...Coach Wooden was a man of great detail how could he not know what was going on? It was he who was the master mind of the whole thing. He went mad in his old age and was a recluse and a hoarder....Fire Howland!
Hi Mr. Walton. While it is great to hear from you here on this forum, please do not to be so hard on our Bruins :/

I try to instill this at the weekly hot tub parties at MBD's place, as all the Bruins who attend are sworn to secrecy about any wrongdoings coming from Westwood ;)

As you know, if we can't be the dominators in sports, well at least we need to project our students and staff as appearing to be upstanding in the community. Let's keep this between us, okay Mr. Walton ;)
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17908 Feb 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, he acts as if he was there when Nicole Brown & Ron Goldman were killed and knows better than 12 people who saw & heard all of the evidence.
For JW, a conviction/finding is necessary. But he can issue the verdict on OJ.
In case you haven't noticed, he has one set of rules for Trojans and another for Bruins. Always has. Always will.
I've noticed ....so why can't he let OJ go , his case was adjudicated , as was JW's ,and OJ was found innocent , so let it go.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#17909 Feb 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
And PC never paid anyone either!
You are such an idiot.
The NCAA investigated and said the School knew, and school employees knew, and a coach McNair knew about it...same thing. I didn't say it - THE NCAA SAID...talk to the NCAA, about any concerns. Thank you.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17910 Feb 13, 2013
Bill Walton wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ about Coach W. I was there and he knew what was going on JD Morgan used Sam Gilbert's Money to hush the NCAA. Coach W. allowed me to smoke weed ( a joint for my joints) to ease the pain in my feet, Sidney Wickes couldn't read, Lewis Alcindor had Papa Sam pay for his abortions as well as many others. Sam Gilbert was my agent as he was to many of the Bruin players who went pro...Coach Wooden was a man of great detail how could he not know what was going on? It was he who was the master mind of the whole thing. He went mad in his old age and was a recluse and a hoarder....Fire Howland!
Yeah , he was a man of great detail,how could that be he didn't know what was going on around him?....didn't he have a block on that POS(Pyramid of Success)that said "Be oblivious when necessary!"....
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#17911 Feb 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
"We Bruin fans..."
LOL! Thinks he speaks for all of them.
As I stated, just about all of the Bruins I know can admit JW was dirty. He didn't get caught! BFD.
yeah, well guess what? I have about 75 friends that are trOJan fans, and 72 of them say Pete Carroll was a cheater and that he is the reason why USC is such a sad bad state of afair...so I rather believe what they say, then what YOU say. Idiot.
Bill Walton

Los Angeles, CA

#17912 Feb 13, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Mr. Walton. While it is great to hear from you here on this forum, please do not to be so hard on our Bruins :/
I try to instill this at the weekly hot tub parties at MBD's place, as all the Bruins who attend are sworn to secrecy about any wrongdoings coming from Westwood ;)
As you know, if we can't be the dominators in sports, well at least we need to project our students and staff as appearing to be upstanding in the community. Let's keep this between us, okay Mr. Walton ;)
Well PP I have to say that you that you are a hooorible Bruin fan,terrrible, thee worrst! You are wayyy too conservative and have too much machismo to be considered a true blue Bruin...Look at super fans like Bruin Nation and Bruin For Life they are openly gay and flaunt it. I have to hit up BN as my stash of Maui Wowie is running low....Gooo Bruuuins!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17913 Feb 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, well guess what? I have about 75 friends that are trOJan fans, and 72 of them say Pete Carroll was a cheater and that he is the reason why USC is such a sad bad state of afair...so I rather believe what they say, then what YOU say. Idiot.
I'm fine with that and don't really care. We can be honest about ourselves. You can't. You prove it over & over & over & over again. LOL!!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17914 Feb 13, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>I've noticed ....so why can't he let OJ go , his case was adjudicated , as was JW's ,and OJ was found innocent , so let it go.
A mature, level headed person would. But that's not what we're dealing with here.

Yup. OJ was found to be innocent, yet the moron refers to him as a murderer.

With JW, he constantly wants a link that proves his guilt!

All I ever ask is to be consistent. He can't be.

Popular opinion is either good enough for both, or for neither. A smart man would comprehend this. LOL!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17915 Feb 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
We should believe everything Villariagosa says, because he "hasn't gotten caught in a lie". LOL!!
Well, except for cheating on his wife. And probably not paying out the reward they had promised.
"But hey, he hasn't gotten caught! Provide a link to where he has!!"
Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
speaking of Villariagosa, did you see him and Chief Beck trying to hold a news conference yesterday evening acting like they had anything to do with what was going on up by Big Bear, man those two putz's LOVE the camera and taking credit for anything they can.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17916 Feb 13, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of Villariagosa, did you see him and Chief Beck trying to hold a news conference yesterday evening acting like they had anything to do with what was going on up by Big Bear, man those two putz's LOVE the camera and taking credit for anything they can.
They are scumbags (and one is a Bruin).:-)

Freakin' reporters s/h had the balls to ask when we can expect attempted murder charges on the gangbanging thug cops who opened fire on those two pickup trucks last Thursday.

If anyone looks upon that situation and still tries to deny what kind of thugs we have running around with badges & guns, they should not be allowed to drive a car or vote. They lack the IQ points.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17917 Feb 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
They are scumbags (and one is a Bruin).:-)
Freakin' reporters s/h had the balls to ask when we can expect attempted murder charges on the gangbanging thug cops who opened fire on those two pickup trucks last Thursday.
If anyone looks upon that situation and still tries to deny what kind of thugs we have running around with badges & guns, they should not be allowed to drive a car or vote. They lack the IQ points.
In Torrance??, gotta agree wichya on this one.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17918 Feb 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
They are scumbags (and one is a Bruin).:-)
Freakin' reporters s/h had the balls to ask when we can expect attempted murder charges on the gangbanging thug cops who opened fire on those two pickup trucks last Thursday.
If anyone looks upon that situation and still tries to deny what kind of thugs we have running around with badges & guns, they should not be allowed to drive a car or vote. They lack the IQ points.
Shyt , I'll be a cop ,If I can just fire on anybody or anything when I feel the least bit threatened!.....thats easy money!....where's my gun?!!!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17919 Feb 13, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Shyt , I'll be a cop ,If I can just fire on anybody or anything when I feel the least bit threatened!.....thats easy money!....where's my gun?!!!
The salaries while they're working are bad enough. But the pensions are ridiculous.

If they get to live that large in retirement, their job SHOULD BE dangerous. A few should get whacked every few years.

What should happen is, for every $1M worth of settlement that is paid out for incidents that occurred during their tenure, each cop's retirement should be reduced by $10K a year.(Whether or not you were involved in them.) You'd better believe they'd police each other a little better then!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17920 Feb 13, 2013
Ooops...I meant a few should get whacked EVERY year.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17921 Feb 13, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
In Torrance??, gotta agree wichya on this one.
Ya I agree, Torrance PD once picked me up for indeccent expossure at a HS football game. I told them I was recruiting for UCLA for some strange reason they didn't believe me, arrse holes..Go Bruins!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17922 Feb 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Ooops...I meant a few should get whacked EVERY year.
Maybe we can send them to El Monte and do us ALL a favor
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17923 Feb 13, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
In Torrance??, gotta agree wichya on this one.
At a sushi bar in Tustin this past weekend, an off-duty pig got into an argument with another patron. And what did he do to prove what a tough guy he was? Whipped out his gun!

Yeah, sure...the bad ones are just a few bad apples. LOL!!

The culture condones thugs behavior. Beck and Baca don't do a damn thing to curb it.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17924 Feb 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
At a sushi bar in Tustin this past weekend, an off-duty pig got into an argument with another patron. And what did he do to prove what a tough guy he was? Whipped out his gun!
Yeah, sure...the bad ones are just a few bad apples. LOL!!
The culture condones thugs behavior. Beck and Baca don't do a damn thing to curb it.
B&B two of the 3 Aholes in LA, include the Mayor in that group

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#17925 Feb 13, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah , like the millions we will probably be paying to those people who were blindly getting shot at, that didn't even fit the description!
What tools like you always seem to conveniently overlook from your anarchic approach in life is that because of Dorner and his outlandish actions, that caused the law enforcement to in fact even be on that street protecting individuals targeted by Mad Dog Dorner to then shoot up the vehicle heading towards their stake out. But again tools like you (along with the other TrOJan) will blame law enforcement because it is the cool and easy thing to say.

I guess kind of like being at a rock concert where the musicians condemn the U.S. and its politics all the while you tools cheer away and hold up two fingers (hmmm, sounds awfully familiar to a stupid University routine)! Heh heh heh heh heh

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#17926 Feb 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't bring up JW if hypocritical morons didn't call USC cheaters.
As for Dorner, no worries. At least he took out one more pig before they got him.
As for the tax payer's dollars, millions are going to go to the families of the three innocent people who were shot up by those gangbanging pigs in Torrance. All they did was prove Dorner right. Of course, the more informed among us weren't shocked by their thug behavior. But the fact they aren't locked up, facing attempted murder charges only proves that Beck & Villaraigosa condone gangbanging cops.
Consequently, I will laugh & laugh next time another gets whacked. That is, if I'm done laughing at Quan & his pig family! LOL!!
Read my previous post to I guess the "other" TrOJan. ALL you TrOJan tools sound alike. You are all self-centered jerk offs who try to sound edgy here on Topix. Too bad I didn't know who you really are so i could kick the living shyt out of you while a some of the family of the cops that were just killed watch me beat you as blood red as your God-awful school color.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting in Cherryville!!!!! (Apr '07) 49 min lilsexy2u 328
southern California drought 8 hr Hollywood 2
Lesbian snapchat users? (Oct '14) 11 hr Gracy 99
News Fontana deputy resolves drug case (Oct '09) 14 hr Fisher man 22
Local Politics Do you approve of Dennis R. Yates as Mayor? 15 hr Patricia Seddon 1
Chino Known DayCare Currently Under Investation... (Mar '12) 19 hr opo 4
List of all the tagging crews in Pomona?? (Apr '13) May 24 OG capone 227
More from around the web

Rancho Cucamonga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]