UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17865 Feb 12, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really a punishment: what looks like 5 dots at the end are actually words in a really tiny font. It says "as long as the ass is attached to Kate Upton!"
Right, lol...I didn't specify what ass I would be licking!...

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#17866 Feb 12, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>And after bitchslapping Washington, the USC Trojans are 3rd place in the Pac12 Conference! Watch out (B)ruins, we already beat you once and you play us at home! HaHa
Yes Spinning Babeler, in your warped world, all 5 or 6 teams that have equal or better records in the Pac-12 than your TrOJans will all of a sudden collapse and SUC will win all their remaining games.

I see this is yet another one you have really thought through, like Barkley getting the Heisman and heh heh heh heh heh heh heh.......... SUC winning the NC!

San Fernando Valley

#17867 Feb 12, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
JW didn't know what he didn't want to know...just like Joe Pa. As I've said before, only a complete fool would try to deny JW was dirty. The Bruins I know are smart enougn and honest enough to admit JW had a bunch of professionals when he won those NC's.
Still harping over 50 year old spilt milk TrOJan? I would think you should be worrying about more recent things like the disarray of the SUC football program headed by Lame Kitten...

...or maybe you should be mourning the probable faith of your cop-killing buddy Dorner who started his everlasting hell a little early in that burning cabin in Big Bear! Heh heh heh heh heh

Hopefully that A-S-S hole and his 5 days of fame can now be shelved and our taxpaying dollars (mine and YOURS) can be appropriated elsewhere!

San Fernando Valley

#17868 Feb 12, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
"they soft balled your schedule early as usual"
so the same could be said for sc having a soft ball schedule early as we travel the same schedule every Pac 12 weekend, You comment makes no sense at all
I think a lot of these TrOJan fans are still a little shellshocked at how poorly their precious football team performed this season! Heh heh heh heh

Go Bruins!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17869 Feb 12, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully that A-S-S hole and his 5 days of fame can now be shelved and our taxpaying dollars (mine and YOURS) can be appropriated elsewhere!
Yeah , like the millions we will probably be paying to those people who were blindly getting shot at, that didn't even fit the description!

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17870 Feb 12, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you need to Stay off the crack pipe, 5th or 8th however you look at it
Conf All
Arizona (9) 8-3 20-3
Oregon (23) 8-3 19-5
UCLA 8-3 18-6
Arizona St. 7-4 18-6
Colorado 6-5 16-7
Stanford 6-5 15-9
California 6-5 14-9
USC 6-5 11-13
Washington 5-6 13-11
Oregon St. 2-9 12-12
Washington St. 2-9 11-13
Utah 2-9 10-13
Yup, only 2 games back of your (B)ruins. You only have to lose one of your two games this week, then when you face the Trojans again and we beat you, we will have a tied conference record and would be 2-0 head-to-head. I bet that makes your basketball school a wee bit nervous... HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17871 Feb 12, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I think a lot of these TrOJan fans are still a little shellshocked at how poorly their precious football team performed this season! Heh heh heh heh
Go Bruins!
We admit that our Trojans had one of the poorer performances in recent memory this past season, but that doesnt give you (B)ruins a pass on thinking you are the new kings of the Pac12 when you didnt "win" the title last year and your wussie team petered out your last 3 games just like your under-conditioned (B)ruin teams do at the close of every season... HaHa

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#17872 Feb 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Holyshit!! when you consider the overall reccords USC has the second worst over all record in the Pac-12 and just 1/2 game from the cellar...but yah, USC should be regarded as one of the top Pac-12 teams by Delusional Traveler? but then again, he has already shown that sports (at least football and basketball) are not part of his areas of knowledge.
You tell him Lifer, but for the record (Bruin to Bruin) his figures might actually be correct based on the conference schedule :/

I am sure you know more about basketball than I do, but doesn't the winner of the Pacific-12 conference get an automatic bid to the NCAA tournament :/

Now if you need advice on color coloring for men, then I can help you with that ;)

Go Bruins, go style!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17874 Feb 12, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Still harping over 50 year old spilt milk TrOJan? I would think you should be worrying about more recent things like the disarray of the SUC football program headed by Lame Kitten...
...or maybe you should be mourning the probable faith of your cop-killing buddy Dorner who started his everlasting hell a little early in that burning cabin in Big Bear! Heh heh heh heh heh
Ya I agree Brewie, we should remove those tainted championship banners won illegally at the hands of the sinister JW and SG. We Bruins should be ashamed of our cheating past and look to win our first title without cheating.....Go Bruins!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#17875 Feb 12, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Still harping over 50 year old spilt milk TrOJan? I would think you should be worrying about more recent things like the disarray of the SUC football program headed by Lame Kitten...
I wouldn't bring up JW if hypocritical morons didn't call USC cheaters.

As for Dorner, no worries. At least he took out one more pig before they got him.

As for the tax payer's dollars, millions are going to go to the families of the three innocent people who were shot up by those gangbanging pigs in Torrance. All they did was prove Dorner right. Of course, the more informed among us weren't shocked by their thug behavior. But the fact they aren't locked up, facing attempted murder charges only proves that Beck & Villaraigosa condone gangbanging cops.

Consequently, I will laugh & laugh next time another gets whacked. That is, if I'm done laughing at Quan & his pig family! LOL!!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17876 Feb 13, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, only 2 games back of your (B)ruins. You only have to lose one of your two games this week, then when you face the Trojans again and we beat you, we will have a tied conference record and would be 2-0 head-to-head. I bet that makes your basketball school a wee bit nervous... HaHa
were a FOOTBALL school
38 to 28
:)

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17877 Feb 13, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, only 2 games back of your (B)ruins. You only have to lose one of your two games this week, then when you face the Trojans again and we beat you, we will have a tied conference record and would be 2-0 head-to-head. I bet that makes your basketball school a wee bit nervous... HaHa
might be worth the losses, Howland would be gone, a small price to pay as this team won't go too deep in the Tourny,IMHO.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17879 Feb 13, 2013
197 days to USC football!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#17880 Feb 13, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>No ,'The cheater they didn't want to catch'!......he got caught , it was just swept under the rug....
Yah, and you know this because....you were there, right? I would love to know more details of what you witnessed...or at the very least how about posting on here the NCAA investigation report, sorta like the one available on the USC sanctions. If you can't provide that, why don't you just SFTU, and quit hating on the man that is viwed by many as the greatest coach and teacher of all time in sports.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#17881 Feb 13, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
BTW- Here's how sure I am ; if any of those 3 Turkeys make it to the NBA ,let alone do anything while they are there , I'll lick ass!!.....
you ain't licking my ass, homie don't dat...however "Fight On" a.k.a. Artie Manhattan; PeePeePete, etc. etc. loves things in his ass, so a good ass-licking would highly please HIM.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#17882 Feb 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
JW didn't know what he didn't want to know...just like Joe Pa. As I've said before, only a complete fool would try to deny JW was dirty. The Bruins I know are smart enougn and honest enough to admit JW had a bunch of professionals when he won those NC's.
prove it, like the ncaa proved usc and Carroll cheated, or STFU.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#17883 Feb 13, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Spinning Babeler, in your warped world, all 5 or 6 teams that have equal or better records in the Pac-12 than your TrOJans will all of a sudden collapse and SUC will win all their remaining games.
I see this is yet another one you have really thought through, like Barkley getting the Heisman and heh heh heh heh heh heh heh.......... SUC winning the NC!
Fellow Bruin, please go easy on the Babeler, it's proven he knows nothing about sports, and only an expert on Barbie Doll collection.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17884 Feb 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>prove it, like the ncaa proved usc and Carroll cheated, or STFU.
LOL!! When a player spouted off, drunkenly, that USC was shelling out the dough, you claimed that was proof enough that LK was a cheater...since "a player said it". But Bill Walton admitting it isn't enough. I don't know why I bother pointing out how much you contradict yourself. You always TRY to find a way to deny it.

Yes, many people admire JW. But MANY also know he was a lying, cheating POS who didn't know what he didn't want to know.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17885 Feb 13, 2013
And as CPEM & I have pointed out on several occasions, UCLA has been sanctioned only one less time than USC, you ignorant, hypocritical fool!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17886 Feb 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Yah, and you know this because....you were there, right? I would love to know more details of what you witnessed...or at the very least how about posting on here the NCAA investigation report, sorta like the one available on the USC sanctions. If you can't provide that, why don't you just SFTU, and quit hating on the man that is viwed by many as the greatest coach and teacher of all time in sports.
How I'm I supposed to get the details?!...I'm sure there is nothing made available .Thats the problem , these kind of investigations are discarded so no one can investigate it , no one will be made privy to the truth , and that's the way they want it,so there's no way I can provide you with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's immigration plan: Too far or not far en... 13 hr Le Jimbo 1
Crime down, including San Bernardino and Pomona Wed jesus 2
Pastor charged with bigamy (Apr '10) Nov 19 lavon affair 16
The tall dark One Nov 19 Miss BOSS 1
Beltran gets life sentence (Apr '09) Nov 18 embassy 427
Four Rancho Cucamonga residents for using a wom... (Dec '09) Nov 18 revenge 34
Review: 1-800 Radiator (May '09) Nov 17 NAD 112

Rancho Cucamonga News Video

Rancho Cucamonga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE