UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32605 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17750 Feb 8, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>From my assessment of the games last night, the (B)ruins ecsaped with their life which proves they are in the middle of the pack in the Pac12, just like USC and Washington. The prima donnas will lose 3 to 4 more games before the Pac12 tournament and that whint turky Shabaaaaaz will bolt to the NBA and get as far away from Ben Howling just like that kid Honeycutt did... HaHa
I think that Turkey(Shabazzzz)will have to bolt to 'Turkey'(no pun intended)to play pro BB in their league. He has no shot in the NBA...they'll just sit on his left side , and he'll never get a shot off!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17751 Feb 8, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>From my assessment of the games last night, the (B)ruins ecsaped with their life which proves they are in the middle of the pack in the Pac12, just like USC and Washington. The prima donnas will lose 3 to 4 more games before the Pac12 tournament and that whint turky Shabaaaaaz will bolt to the NBA and get as far away from Ben Howling just like that kid Honeycutt did... HaHa
ya this team is not gelling and Howland's, well you already know how I feel about him. Needing a buzzer beater at home against a team that had already lost 9 games?
I agree we could easily loss two more games and I don't see this team getting past the 2nd round, if invited in the 1st place.
Besides,......... were a FOOTBALL school
38-28 Bam !!!!!
Bruin Bob

North Hollywood, CA

#17752 Feb 8, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO ,now you're making me laugh , never thought I could get you to give in!
Oh she's quite easy all us Bruins are :)
Bruin Bob

North Hollywood, CA

#17753 Feb 8, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
ya this team is not gelling and Howland's, well you already know how I feel about him. Needing a buzzer beater at home against a team that had already lost 9 games?
I agree we could easily loss two more games and I don't see this team getting past the 2nd round, if invited in the 1st place.
Besides,......... were a FOOTBALL school
38-28 Bam !!!!!
Not just any football school but a super gay football school, our Super Bowl rep is a flaming queen just like you BN. Go Bruins!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17754 Feb 8, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
ya this team is not gelling and Howland's, well you already know how I feel about him. Needing a buzzer beater at home against a team that had already lost 9 games?
I agree we could easily loss two more games and I don't see this team getting past the 2nd round, if invited in the 1st place.
Besides,......... were a FOOTBALL school
38-28 Bam !!!!!
Just like your turkey boy Shabaaaaaz, UCLA football = one and done! HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17755 Feb 8, 2013
see the Stalker/Troll fom El Monte has a new name to add to all his others...fight_on, PPPrick, Arlean Manhattan, now Bruin Bob, how clever and original.
Putz

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17756 Feb 8, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
see the Stalker/Troll fom El Monte has a new name to add to all his others...fight_on, PPPrick, Arlean Manhattan, now Bruin Bob, how clever and original.
Putz
BN, try to ignore the troll posts so you can interact with superior Topix posts like MINE! LOL

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#17757 Feb 8, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
see the Stalker/Troll fom El Monte has a new name to add to all his others...fight_on, PPPrick, Arlean Manhattan, now Bruin Bob, how clever and original.
Putz
Nation please, I have not been on Topix for over a month now as I gave my farewell manifesto, but I must protest if you continue to group me in with manhattan names, bob names and the like :/

We are forever musketeer Bruins and once you come to realize that, whether we win or more than likely lose, the better that will be for all us struggling fans of the sky blue and gold :)

Go Bruins, let's enjoy the exception known as the 2012 football season, shall we ;)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#17758 Feb 8, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>BN, try to ignore the troll posts so you can interact with superior Topix posts like MINE! LOL
I have heard from the girls that you have superior endowments Mister Traveler :)

Care to come to our Bruin hot tub party tonight for a change of pace? Lifer is going to wear the midnight blue Bruin speedos for the first time ;)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17759 Feb 8, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>BN, try to ignore the troll posts so you can interact with superior Topix posts like MINE! LOL
for once were in COMPLETE AGREEMENT :)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#17760 Feb 8, 2013
Bruin Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just any football school but a super gay football school, our Super Bowl rep is a flaming queen just like you BN. Go Bruins!
Hi there BB, care to come to the Bruin hot tub party? All the regulars will discretely be there, me, Nation, Lifer, Brewski, MBD and even a few Bruin athletes :)

But if you do, you must swear to secrecy as it would further ruin or football program if some of the names got out :/

Coach Jimmy would have to be let go then :(

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17761 Feb 8, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>I have heard from the girls that you have superior endowments Mister Traveler :)
Care to come to our Bruin hot tub party tonight for a change of pace? Lifer is going to wear the midnight blue Bruin speedos for the first time ;)
No thanks, you can direct your posts to Artie and the others...

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17762 Feb 8, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
for once were in COMPLETE AGREEMENT :)
Great, PP Mancrush is back, thanks BN!!! LOL

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17763 Feb 8, 2013

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#17764 Feb 8, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
About the hot tubs, I am in COMPLETE AGREEMENT :)
Great Nation! See you there ;)

Go Bruins, no more dry(spells) let's get wet!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#17765 Feb 8, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Great, PP Mancrush is back, thanks BN!!! LOL
There is a lot of Bruin man-crushing at our hot tubs, but Trojans are always more than welcome if they are ever in a rare mood of gayety ;)
Bruin Bob

North Hollywood, CA

#17766 Feb 8, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there BB, care to come to the Bruin hot tub party? All the regulars will discretely be there, me, Nation, Lifer, Brewski, MBD and even a few Bruin athletes :)
But if you do, you must swear to secrecy as it would further ruin or football program if some of the names got out :/
Coach Jimmy would have to be let go then :(
Sorry there PP, but most of us Bruins are participating in the Brendon Ayanbadejo post bachelor party. It's going to be a smorgasbord of NFL and NBA Bruins :)...Bill Walton will be spinning "Bruin Nation" on the Wheel of Fortune and "Bruin For Life" and "Brew In" will be feeding us all grapes dressed in Bruin Tutus. Too manly an affair for a Bruin tough guy like you....Go Bruins!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#17767 Feb 8, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Oh Nation, please do not turn on our Bruin faithful too :(

I think our fans are just too upscale and snippety to attend the games. Maybe Bill W should autographed balls for every bought ticket, that may do the trick :)

But I didn't like the way he blasphemies Coach Benny. We are all feuding in Westwood. It looked like Shabby Muhammad was going to punch Larry Drew Junior because he took the last shot. So sad :(

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17768 Feb 8, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Great, PP Mancrush is back, thanks BN!!! LOL
well he IS ONE of your fellow trojans on this page, like it or not he's ALL TROJAN ;)

BTW must raining HARD in El Monte, all the snakes are coming out today

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#17769 Feb 8, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
well he IS ONE of your fellow trojans on this page, like it or not he's ALL TROJAN ;)
BTW must raining HARD in El Monte, all the snakes are coming out today
Come now Nation, you and I know all to well that the only ALL TROJAN we want in a surprise hot tub visit by them during our drop our Bruin speedos segment ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Northpoint Christian Academy in SB closes (Sep '08) Mon Pastor McMurry 36
News Man convicted in bizarre South El Monte home br... Mon Esther Heckman 3
News Donald Trumpa s election makes undocumented imm... Sun Well Well 3
News Wanted man fatally shoots himself during stando... (Jan '10) Dec 4 Your Momma 78
News Walmart workers protest wages, benefits at Onta... (Nov '13) Dec 2 Birds Landing Bob 26
News 150 pounds of meth seized in Mexican cartel rai... (Oct '09) Dec 2 Ifukcongress 44
News Joshua Tree man jailed for fatal shooting of fr... (Apr '10) Dec 2 Tobi 20

Rancho Cucamonga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rancho Cucamonga Mortgages