UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#28162 Jul 8, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>YOU SOUND LIKE A COMPLETE POUSSY
he doesn't just sound like one, HE IS!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#28163 Jul 8, 2014
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, seriously? Read his story and see if you still feel the same way. He is an amazing man.
Careful using the phrase amazing man Pemmie, you sound like youíre ready to audition as a contestant for The Bachelorette.

Since you are in such a sentimental mood, I'll help assist with your emotion (another TrOJan goes down). This should help resuscitate you and Trojan's use of the not-at-full-strength defense plea for another season. Heh heh heh heh heh heh

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/college-footba...

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#28164 Jul 8, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>YOU SOUND LIKE A COMPLETE POUSSY
This foolish troll PP Pete is a USC TrOJan thru and thru. Don't fall for his stupid double talk and kweer innuendos.

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#28165 Jul 8, 2014
Adoree Jackson driving an $80,000 car that his dad supposedly bought him, YAHH, sure. I smell Reggie 10 years later. LMFAO
http://www.wearesc.com/forums/forum/trojan-re... .

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#28166 Jul 9, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Careful using the phrase amazing man Pemmie, you sound like youíre ready to audition as a contestant for The Bachelorette.
Since you are in such a sentimental mood, I'll help assist with your emotion (another TrOJan goes down). This should help resuscitate you and Trojan's use of the not-at-full-strength defense plea for another season. Heh heh heh heh heh heh
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/college-footba...
Oh my Brewski, let's not get too insensitive here. After all, we Bruins just got over complaining about the lack of sympathy we got for Johnny Franklin quitting the game :/

As for the depleted Trojan team and all that, I would prefer you not bring that up. Those nasty Trojans will just come back at us with the fact they have 55 players on NFL rosters (which is the most of all schools), compared to our 30...oops, I mean 29 for UCLA after Franklin quit :/

Go Bruins! I hope when Hot Rod Hundley leaves that doesn't count as 5 on our Westwood depletion count!

West Hollywood, CA

#28167 Jul 9, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Adoree Jackson driving an $80,000 car that his dad supposedly bought him, YAHH, sure. I smell Reggie 10 years later. LMFAO
Lifer please, I would appreciate if you stay off the WeAreSC and other Trojan sites :/

MBD/Nation told me that fella named Tony From East LA started doing that and the Trojan sites enamored him so much he turned on us and became one of them :/

Go Bruins! Please stay on our own Westwood friendly places fellas!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#28168 Jul 9, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
F'ing condoms!!! it's in their DNA to do stupid things...way to go! keep the tradition going, you douchebags!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#28169 Jul 9, 2014
[QUOTE who="PEE PEE PETE a.k.a. Fight On"]<quoted text>Oh my Brewski, let's not get too insensitive here. After all, we Bruins just got over complaining about the lack of sympathy we got for Johnny Franklin quitting the game :/
As for the depleted Trojan team and all that, I would prefer you not bring that up. Those nasty Trojans will just come back at us with the fact they have 55 players on NFL rosters (which is the most of all schools), compared to our 30...oops, I mean 29 for UCLA after Franklin quit :/
Go Bruins! I hope when Hot Rod Hundley leaves that doesn't count as 5 on our Westwood depletion count![/QUOTE]go suck anotherDonkyCockYouCoxuckingPh agge

West Hollywood, CA

#28170 Jul 10, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care what Brew In thinks. He can go suck om my DinkyCockCuzHeIsACoxuckingPhag ge
Please Lifer :(

You have already turned off MBD/Nation from posting and now you are wanting to have hate sex with Brewski :/

Go Bruins! When I said we Bruins need to "stick together" I mean't in the loving way we all do in Westwood!

West Hollywood, CA

#28171 Jul 10, 2014
AND of course Manhattan Beach ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#28172 Jul 11, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>F'ing condoms!!! it's in my DNA to do stupid things...like not wear one tonight in the hot tub!!!
I know Lifer, I know, but you know what Nation said! His filter is getting gummed up from unprotected goo and he is tired of cleaning it :/

Word was sent out to Manhattan's own Mattie Barnes to bring his XXL pack tonight to MBD's place!

Go Bruins! See you and Brewski a little later this evening!

West Hollywood, CA

#28174 Jul 13, 2014
Great Bruin hot tub last night MBD! Once you cleared Lifer's goo out of the filter it was full throttle ahead and the bubbles were aggressively felt! Mattie Barnes enjoyed the change of pace too ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooo Bruins!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#28175 Jul 13, 2014
Fight On wrote:
Great Trojan hot tub last night at Troja's crib! Once you cleared Trojan's goo out of the filter it was full throttle ahead and the bubbles were aggressively felt! Chosen Traveler enjoyed the change of pace too, it nice comforting him after Brazil got a new as shole ripper into them ;)
Ohhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooo Trojans!
wow, TMI youHommo!!!
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28176 Jul 14, 2014
THIS THREAD IS REALLY STUPID. ARE ALL YOU TREE HUGGING CALIFORNIANS A BUNCH OF HOMMOS TOO?

West Hollywood, CA

#28177 Jul 14, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
THIS THREAD IS REALLY STUPID. ARE ALL YOU TREE HUGGING CALIFORNIANS A BUNCH OF HOMMOS TOO?
Well sir, I must inform you that bashing my UCLA Bruins will get you nowhere. Fellow Bruin faithful, Bruin For Life may like other men's company as do I, but he will do physical battle at a moments notice with you if provoked :)

Go Bruins! Put a beer in one hand and a man's sword in his other, and Lifer is ready to go to Westwood town!
USC STEVE

Los Angeles, CA

#28178 Jul 14, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>Well sir, I must inform you that bashing my USC Trojans will get you nowhere. Fellow Trojan faithful, Chosen Traveler may like other men's company as do I, but he will do physical battle at a moments notice with you if provoked :)
Go Trojans! Put a beer in one hand and a man's sword in his other, and the Fearless threesome of Trojan, Chosen Traveler and yours truly are ready to go to West Hollywood, and show our talents!!!!
YouSlutt!!! how dare you betray me with those twoHommos Trojan, and Chosen Traveler, after I paid top dollar to have yourPenis removed and given you thatVagina!!!

“LSU Fanatic”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#28179 Jul 14, 2014
Some things just never change in la-la land I see. Coach Artie has returned to be worshipped by the masses for his intellectual ingenuity. Question of the Day: When are posh USC and UCLA going to open their own on-campus stadiums? I hear land is incredibly expensive to rent out there. Inquiring minds want to know!
>:)

“LSU Fanatic”

Location hidden

#28180 Jul 14, 2014
So here is the Professor's latest educated lesson for the Taco Traveler and his friends, where ever their taco stands may roam, one step ahead of the business license paddy wagon.

Coach Artie has no dismay of the L.A. Coliseum! Great venue for The Olympic Games ... NOT for college football! FACT!!!

Isnít it about time for USC to get some of their "high dollar" donors to fork out some cash for an on campus "Football Stadium". LSU's "on campus" TIGER STADIUM (Bonafide, Certified, college football stadium (currently adding 8,000 more seats to bring the seating capacity to over 100,000)... an SEC FOOTBALL STADIUM ... where the best of the best of college football teams meet for ELITE GRIDIRON GLORY. The stands come up right behind the benches of both teams, and right behind the goal posts in both end zones. It was built for football and nothing else but football. Not a bad seat in the house ... not even the "Bob Uecker Seats" in the upper decks. The L.A. Coliseum is a cavernous "Olympic Games" style stadium. Not built for football at all! The fans watching college football games there are sitting too far back from the playing field ... binoculars a must! Anyway, Taco, get with the times ... fork out some pesos to help USChickens build a real football stadium on campus ... ya hear!?

LSU TIGER STADIUM: The Cathedral of College Football ... where opponent's dreams come to die...
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

LOS ANGELES COLISEUM: Olympic Games Style Stadium masquerading as a college football stadium. Football Stadium ... surely you jest!?

As Uncle Si would say, "It's a fact, Jack! If you want to play real college football ... Rule #1: Play on an elite college football team like LSU, in the supreme college football conference,'The' SEC. Rule #2: Play in real college football stadiums, such as Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge. Rule #3: Don't play football games in Olympic, or, Baseball stadiums!

“LSU Fanatic”

Location hidden

#28181 Jul 14, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Go figure!!! Coach Artie is certain that no one wants to smell old Bush

Warning provided by The Professor ... FREE of CHARGE!

West Hollywood, CA

#28182 Jul 15, 2014
LSU ART DECO MAN wrote:
Some things just never change in la-la land I see. Coach Artie has returned to be worshipped by the masses for his intellectual ingenuity. Question of the Day: When are posh USC and UCLA going to open their own on-campus stadiums? I hear land is incredibly expensive to rent out there. Inquiring minds want to know!
Please Coach Dico, while it is great to see you back after the penile wart removal surgery, there is no need to bring my Bruins into this :/

We already have seizures in Westwood over the fact that our practice facility is only 80 yards long! Though it does make the passes Hot Rod Hundley throws look to go a lot farther than they actually do ;)

Go Bruins! We are ready to do whatever it takes to get Hundley some Heisman recognition!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Covina K-9 Reiko returns home as police id... 23 hr Anonymous 1
Shooting in Cherryville!!!!! (Apr '07) Wed fat hyna 323
Lesbian snapchat users? Tue lesboz999 8
Pastor charged with bigamy (Apr '10) Nov 19 lavon affair 16
Four Rancho Cucamonga residents for using a wom... (Dec '09) Nov 18 revenge 34
BLACKS and MEXICANS in Rancho Cucamonga! (Sep '11) Nov 4 dogon oak 11
Rancho Cucamonga breaks ground on 225-unit affo... (Jul '09) Nov 3 Wow 137

Rancho Cucamonga News Video

Rancho Cucamonga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE