UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 34449 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23396 Oct 6, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I say under 50K.
As for being off the radar, no biggie. We'll spend 2-3 years there. Nowhere near the 15 years it's been since UCLA was a team others feared. And they weren't dealing with scholarship reductions!! They just sucked for the sake of sucking. LOL!!!
Using YOUR logic, we had not "one" but "two" arms tied behind our backs, with our rival winning at all costs. UCLA was dimissing players for grabbing an ex-gf's ass, while Pete Carroll had:
A. 5 players arrested for rape.
B. multiple players arreted for other crimes
D. while UCLA was dismissing players, USC was elevating these thugs to star status.
E. while UCLA players were going to class, USC players were being accused of not going to class, and STILL playing.
F. USC had an insider inside the court system Carmen Trutanich, getting all these thugs off the hook from their crimes..and while the media was criticizing Carroll for all his players getting into trouble Carroll would tell the Media "don't tell me how run my program"
G. while UCLA was running a clean program, USC was allowing agents to pay CASH to their players,and players' parents.

You are right Trojan, it's pretty hard to compete against a program being run by the lawlessness chumps like Mike Garrett and Pete Carroll. pffffffft

Hilarious how foolish and clueless the trOJan fans are, you quickly forgot how you climbed to the top, and why you fell to the bottom, again - it's called paying for your crookedness, NOT having an arm tied behind your back. GAME OVER!

Thanks for playing, and have a nice day.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23397 Oct 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Using YOUR logic, we had not "one" but "two" arms tied behind our backs, with our rival winning at all costs. UCLA was dimissing players for grabbing an ex-gf's ass, while Pete Carroll had:
A. 5 players arrested for rape.
B. multiple players arreted for other crimes
D. while UCLA was dismissing players, USC was elevating these thugs to star status.
E. while UCLA players were going to class, USC players were being accused of not going to class, and STILL playing.
F. USC had an insider inside the court system Carmen Trutanich, getting all these thugs off the hook from their crimes..and while the media was criticizing Carroll for all his players getting into trouble Carroll would tell the Media "don't tell me how run my program"
G. while UCLA was running a clean program, USC was allowing agents to pay CASH to their players,and players' parents.
You are right Trojan, it's pretty hard to compete against a program being run by the lawlessness chumps like Mike Garrett and Pete Carroll. pffffffft
Hilarious how foolish and clueless the trOJan fans are, you quickly forgot how you climbed to the top, and why you fell to the bottom, again - it's called paying for your crookedness, NOT having an arm tied behind your back. GAME OVER!
Thanks for playing, and have a nice day.
LOL!!! Says the fool who's so called basketball powerhouse has won only one NC since not paying players.

Glass houses, Moron.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23398 Oct 6, 2013
10-4 right now in the 8th!

Go Dodgers!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Rockwall, TX

#23399 Oct 6, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>I really doubt he likes them that much.
I'm sure he doesn't like them that much!

“Long Season Ahead”

Rockwall, TX

#23400 Oct 6, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
UCLA -#11 and climbing the ranking latter each week.
USC - a has been, and dropping out of sight into oblivion, with each passing week.
I'm hoping usc wins this week so that our game on November 30 will be more interesting. But I really doubt they will pull out a win. UA 42 USC 31
What is the over-under for attendance at rhe coliseum this week? I say UNDER 55,000 what say you??
I don't know. I think UA could win by more. They had a bye week, lets see.

“Long Season Ahead”

Rockwall, TX

#23401 Oct 6, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>He hasn't had many opportunities to say that these last couple of years! Heh heh heh heh heh
No kidding.

“Long Season Ahead”

Rockwall, TX

#23402 Oct 6, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Says the fool who's so called basketball powerhouse has won only one NC since not paying players.
Glass houses, Moron.
We're talking football. You need to change your rap.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23403 Oct 6, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
It matters not. Unless the school(s) you support is/are completely clean, you have no business ragging on USC.(incl. SMU)

Unless, of course, you don't mind looking like an idiot! LOL!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23404 Oct 6, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Glass houses, Moron.
that's a whole other topic...a topic in which the NCAA couldn't prove, therefore no sanctions...in the same time period your cheating football program was slammedhe by the NCAA for cheating AGAIN, paying your players through your assistant coach Marv Goux. ROTFLMFAO!!!
Poor little condom, everytime you try to slam UCLA it comes back to you with FURY 100 fold. I think it's best for you to pick another battle with someone else from another school...it's becoming tiresome body slamming your ass al day every day.

ROTFLMFAO

“Long Season Ahead”

Rockwall, TX

#23405 Oct 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
It matters not. Unless the school(s) you support is/are completely clean, you have no business ragging on USC.(incl. SMU)
Unless, of course, you don't mind looking like an idiot! LOL!!
Hon, pay your dues then no one cares. It's like a criminal. Everyone deserves a second chance.

It's like Michael Vick. He paid his dues and he's back.

Okay when USC is done with its sanctions we will just keep bringing it up.

Stop bring a douche bag.

“Long Season Ahead”

Rockwall, TX

#23406 Oct 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>that's a whole other topic...a topic in which the NCAA couldn't prove, therefore no sanctions...in the same time period your cheating football program was slammedhe by the NCAA for cheating AGAIN, paying your players through your assistant coach Marv Goux. ROTFLMFAO!!!
Poor little condom, everytime you try to slam UCLA it comes back to you with FURY 100 fold. I think it's best for you to pick another battle with someone else from another school...it's becoming tiresome body slamming your ass al day every day.
ROTFLMFAO
No kidding same old rap. It gets OD. For GAWD sake it was 25 years ago.

Guess he wants us to keep talking shit 25 years from now. Ha ha Seahawks lost finally.

“Long Season Ahead”

Rockwall, TX

#23407 Oct 7, 2013
Old
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23408 Oct 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>that's a whole other topic...a topic in which the NCAA couldn't prove, therefore no sanctions...in the same time period your cheating football program was slammedhe by the NCAA for cheating AGAIN, paying your players through your assistant coach Marv Goux. ROTFLMFAO!!!
ROTFLMFAO
Yeah, you can pretend all you want. It always ends with you looking like a complete hypocrite and moron.
bruin for life

Van Nuys, CA

#23409 Oct 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you can pretend all you want. It always ends with you looking like a complete hypocrite and moron.
facts are facts, moron, no findings, no probation...what is it you don't understand? Are you that retarded? Usc assistant Marv Goux handing out hundies to usc players, FACT!!! You got slammed by the ncaa. FACT!!!

Tony Dungee just turned down SUC...FACT!!!! so much for you "dream job" lmfao!!!! More like "nightmare" job!!! Lmfao!!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23410 Oct 7, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
That a good point Miss Wolfie, I will have to get Bruin Lifer off his sanctimonious soap box about every thing but football :(

Go Bruins! we have a good record finally, why talk about other things!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23411 Oct 7, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>facts are facts, moron, no findings, no probation...what is it you don't understand? Are you that retarded? Usc assistant Marv Goux handing out hundies to usc players, FACT!!! You got slammed by the ncaa. FACT!!!
Tony Dungee just turned down SUC...FACT!!!! so much for you "dream job" lmfao!!!! More like "nightmare" job!!! Lmfao!!!!
Lifer please, all things are relevant here :/

We bring up Goux they bring up Sam Gilbert. We bring up the one incident with Tim Floyd, they can discredit everything Coach Johnny Wooden has ever done as tainted :/

We bring up Tony Dungee wanting to stay in the commentator role instead of coaching again, and they will bring up how many turned down the dream job as UCLA basketball head coach before we settled for Coach Stevie :/

Lifer please stop with the turnabout accusations when we actually now have some football we can talk about in Westwood!

Go Bruins! Nation, Brewski, we Bruins need your assistance with Lifer going off topic again!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23412 Oct 7, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>facts are facts, moron, no findings, no probation...what is it you don't understand? Are you that retarded? Usc assistant Marv Goux handing out hundies to usc players, FACT!!! You got slammed by the ncaa. FACT!!!
Hypocrite.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23413 Oct 7, 2013
And BTW, regarding the HC job. It's not for everyone. Some people don't have the balls to even try and live up to the expectations that would come along with the job. Only an idiot would ignore that simple FACT!!!

Figures an idiot would refer to it as a "nightmare job". LOL!!
bruin for life

Van Nuys, CA

#23414 Oct 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite.
gee, what a Surprise you woukd reply with that, lookb in the mirror, POS.
bruin for life

Van Nuys, CA

#23415 Oct 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
And BTW, regarding the HC job. It's not for everyone. Some people don't have the balls to even try and live up to the expectations that would come along with the job. Only an idiot would ignore that simple FACT!!!
Figures an idiot would refer to it as a "nightmare job". LOL!!
what " "expectations"? Expectations of running a corrupt program, when you're a stand up guy? like Larry Smith and Paul Hacket? you're right, it's only for those willing to compromise with honesty and integrity, two words not known at USC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Father says softball team run unfairly (Apr '10) Fri Did U Fart 197
Ontario Police Department cover up. Oct 17 An upset mother 1
News Chino Hills isn't free of gangs (Feb '08) Oct 13 Saner lok 58
News Pomona gang members sentenced in shooting of te... (May '14) Oct 12 Angel 10
Is SkimmingWorld real??? (Feb '17) Oct 12 Denny 11
Rancho Cucamonga could be a better city (Sep '11) Sep 24 Dr Graham 22
News A "rally for love" celebrated Saturday after th... Sep '17 concerned res 1

Rancho Cucamonga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rancho Cucamonga Mortgages