Anyone hear about a shooting at Victo...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The black truth

Hacienda Heights, CA

#41 Apr 5, 2007
Well I wouldnt say your racist. My view on racism is, if you only look at a persons color, and hate them for it, then your racist. Now with that being said, the majority of the black population, is scum, and just as "racist" as any other color of people. The only difference is, their comments never draw claims of racism. Cracker is funny if said by them, but never claimed as racist my the media, or other blacks. Peckerwood and Honky are other terms, though rarely said anymore. The word n!gger, or definition means "Ignorant", or "stupid" Many where back then, because they had little to no education, and did not have the opportunity to attend good schools. So what is their excuse now? They can attend any public school they want. Remember the whole busing to different schools? Who did that benefit? Not whites, as many had to go to schools in black neighborhoods, and get beaten daily by the black students that did attend there. Yet blacks still cry about education, want to talk "ebonics" because "thats our culture" What a load of b.s. sorry for the rant, but im sick of their cr@p. If they want to be treated equal, maybe they should act like the general population, not savages,who feel everything is owed to them because they were slaves. Most black dont even know that their own people sold them as slaves. They never mention that fact, only that the white man owned them, so lets blame the entire thing on them.
Blacks continue to spiral downward into being the most hated race of people. Whites hate them, Hispanics hate them, Asians hate them, Armenians hate them, Jewish hate them, and the list goes on. Anywhere in the world you go, mention a black person, and you`ll get a look of disgust. They hold themselves back, not the whites, or asians, but themselves. There are many successful Black men and women in the world, who shed the tough, ghetto attitude, and made something out of themselves. A small minority may not really have a chance, but we give them so many opprotunities that no other race has, yet they choose to rape the system. There is white trash too, but not on the level of black, yet they make up a small part of the popultation comapred to any other race, and also have the highest amount of men in prison. per capita.--- getting off soap box now.
Anyone Hear Me

Glendale, CA

#42 Apr 10, 2007
The black truth wrote:
Well I wouldnt say your racist. My view on racism is, if you only look at a persons color, and hate them for it, then your racist. Now with that being said, the majority of the black population, is scum, and just as "racist" as any other color of people. The only difference is, their comments never draw claims of racism. Cracker is funny if said by them, but never claimed as racist my the media, or other blacks. Peckerwood and Honky are other terms, though rarely said anymore. The word n!gger, or definition means "Ignorant", or "stupid" Many where back then, because they had little to no education, and did not have the opportunity to attend good schools. So what is their excuse now? They can attend any public school they want. Remember the whole busing to different schools? Who did that benefit? Not whites, as many had to go to schools in black neighborhoods, and get beaten daily by the black students that did attend there. Yet blacks still cry about education, want to talk "ebonics" because "thats our culture" What a load of b.s. sorry for the rant, but im sick of their cr@p. If they want to be treated equal, maybe they should act like the general population, not savages,who feel everything is owed to them because they were slaves. Most black dont even know that their own people sold them as slaves. They never mention that fact, only that the white man owned them, so lets blame the entire thing on them.
Blacks continue to spiral downward into being the most hated race of people. Whites hate them, Hispanics hate them, Asians hate them, Armenians hate them, Jewish hate them, and the list goes on. Anywhere in the world you go, mention a black person, and you`ll get a look of disgust. They hold themselves back, not the whites, or asians, but themselves. There are many successful Black men and women in the world, who shed the tough, ghetto attitude, and made something out of themselves. A small minority may not really have a chance, but we give them so many opprotunities that no other race has, yet they choose to rape the system. There is white trash too, but not on the level of black, yet they make up a small part of the popultation comapred to any other race, and also have the highest amount of men in prison. per capita.--- getting off soap box now.
AMEN??????????
AMEN.
tiana

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#43 Apr 23, 2007
BASICALLY I WAS THERE IN
it happened inside the culutral center
at a party i was at "go hard or go home"

so yaa
thats the truth right there.
nothing in a parking lot nothing at a cofee shop lol...
jarrod

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#44 May 14, 2007
i was sitting rite there on the ground with my friends and i heard the shots so me and my friends started running into the foodcourt. but then of course stupid me and my friend ryan ran back out to were it was all happening we were like the only white guys walking around. so then went over by were starbucks is and started walking towards the foodcourt next to the street. but then one of the gangsters was rite behind me and ryan with his "homies" then 2 cops popped out in front of us and tried to get them but one of them jumped over the bush and ran into the store next to champs and the cops went in after him threw him out. then he like tried hitting the cop or something then they shot him and he flew to the ground.

and my friend renaldo got shot by the stupid cops with a bean bag thing. ahhahaha

dang fucked up and scary night,
Big D

Cathedral City, CA

#45 May 18, 2007
Don"t you get it

Fontana Gang Bangers Losers

Thats why I moved to Palm Springs

Gays are a easy going bunch losers
Aria

AOL

#46 Jun 27, 2007
FY 2006 HOUSING CHOICE VOUCHER INCOME LIMITS

Family Size Very-Low
1 Person 20700
2 Persons 23700
3 Persons 26650
4 Persons 29600
5 Persons 31950
6 Persons 34350
7 Persons 36700
8 Persons 39050
Brandy

United States

#48 Jul 23, 2007
You all need to get a grip! I'm white & think that many are very ignorant here discussing blacks. There are blacks living in expensive $700,000+ homes driving beautiful cars etc. Not every black individual is 'GETTO'. Rancho Cucamonga thinks their the "Aliso Viejo" of San Bernardino County. Many of the whites here are "STUCK UP!" Have you went into a Welfare office lately??? I did for insurance for my kids and a majority in there are mostly hispanic, then white, then asian & black.
So, stop sterotyping "African American's" Just because your skin is white, doesn't mean your better. There are tons of white skin head looking men living in my neighborhood, should I assume their gangbangers too??
Also, does anyone know exactly who shot the gun? Could have been a white kid!
Like I said, get over yourself "Stuck up white Rancho Residents!"
:)
white people are funny

Los Angeles, CA

#49 Jul 23, 2007
white people are funny, undercover racist. that way i dont trust them. smile in my face, talk s**# behind my back.
evelyn

Los Angeles, CA

#54 Feb 7, 2008
please find it
Miss OC

San Diego, CA

#55 Apr 10, 2008
all of this nonsense is exactly how you can tell it came out of the I.E - nothing like this would come out of O.C, Enjoy your shopping mall San Barnardino not even your little children are safe at the Mall Imagine how many little kids saw what was going on that's the area where all the kids stores are!

Since: Mar 08

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#56 Apr 10, 2008
Miss OC wrote:
all of this nonsense is exactly how you can tell it came out of the I.E - nothing like this would come out of O.C, Enjoy your shopping mall San Barnardino not even your little children are safe at the Mall Imagine how many little kids saw what was going on that's the area where all the kids stores are!
What a moron! Yeah, O.C. never has any problems, does it? BTW there are shootings in the O.C., moron! According to your city listed here, you`re from Santa Monica. I would be much more worried about the sh!t bags around there, or the druggies, than 1 shooting (which no one was actually shot, someone shot a gun in the AIR to scare people, not to mention, the shooter wasnt even from Rancho, moron!) And you apparantely don't know anything about Victoria Gardens, idiot! 90% of the stores are women's stores, with very few stores catering to children. I`ll put up my city against yours any day, and we`ll see whos streets are unsafe! Now blow it out your A S S !

Fontana, CA

#57 Apr 11, 2008
W_T_F wrote:
... And you apparantely don't know anything about Victoria Gardens, idiot! 90% of the stores are women's stores, with very few stores catering to children....
HAHA we so need more guy stores!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#58 Apr 11, 2008
MFCrow2 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA we so need more guy stores!
No kidding! Well, we do have Bass pro shops....
Griffin

United States

#60 Jan 18, 2010
The black truth wrote:
That was the most ignorant information that I have ever read. Where are you from and who taught you about human life. You sound like am ignorant Hillbilly. Your statements are so ridiculous that it's almost funny. Who raised you to be so stupid. Why did you even waste your time typing this nonsense. Get a life. Oh I have two masterd degrees and am probably your boss.
The Truth

United States

#61 Jan 19, 2010
Griffin wrote:
<quoted text> That was the most ignorant information that I have ever read. Where are you from and who taught you about human life.
The truth hurts, doesnt it? lol.

Griffin wrote:
<quoted text> You sound like am ignorant Hillbilly.
Sound like AM ignorant hillbilly? Did we quit school in first grade? Sounds AM like it! lol!

Griffin wrote:
<quoted text> Oh I have two masterd degrees and am probably your boss.
Yeah, right TWO "masterd" degrees? You can't even spell MASTERS. Yet you think you can convince any one that you even went to college? You're NOBODYS boss, that I can guarantee! Nice try, Leroy. But "weez aint as dumm as u thank we iz"!

Ah... so again I say the "truth" hurts, doesn't it?
josh

Murrieta, CA

#62 Nov 11, 2010
i just came from the ontario mills mall and yes i did see thugs, big ones too. there were two thugs sitting near us at the food mart and looked suspicious. L.A. continues to send us all their gang bang mis-fits. Rancho Cucamonga is in the cross fire, L.A. to the west and the ghettos of fontana/rialto/san berdoo to the east. Most thugs i see at that mall just dole around and look like they dont have anything important to do, they dont shop just walk around looking stupid. Some have shopping bags but you wonder if those are just props to make it look like their shopping when instead they are sizing people up to steal a purse or bag. I have not been to the vitoria gardens in a while but from what i read there is thugs there too.
Sick of it

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#63 Nov 12, 2010
RC's new mayor was the head fire chief and who never hired a brother or sista. You tell me this place itnt rascist and say it all starts from the top. I even heard him talk about a sista as a black b***h. We need to let them know this won't stand.
Ohwell

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#64 Sep 12, 2011
I have lived in Rancho for 12 years and this place has gotten worse the more the black and latino population has grown. It used to be pretty nice and not much worry about, but now you can watch the cops arresting some black or mexican at some retail store damn near every day. In fact, the store near my house banned people from selling crap out front b/c it was 90% black kids heckling people as they went it and out, and they would talk shit if you wouldn't give them money. Soon you will see the money move out of Rancho the more blacks and mexicans move here, people get sick of the crime that ALWAYS comes with them. Want prof?? Just read the arrest reports each day for this city. Nuff said...
AjA

United States

#65 Jan 27, 2013
I am a blackman, and I too prefer the term "Black". I also agree with you, and find it extremely embarrssing. It is a shame, but a result of the "dumbing down" among other things, like a lack of respect for anyone by the young folks of today.
Rancho Is getting ghetto wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved my point "Youth dressed in red, oviously bloods" Every blood Ive ever seen has been black, so why isnt it race? I use the word "black", but you really know what I mean. Not all blacks are bad, but lets face it, the majority are scum bags, with no regaurd, or common courtesy. Yes, there are many white trash people too, but just look at a neighborhood that has multiple blacks, and youll see a decline in the quality of life, property, trash in streets, inside furniture on the porch\lawn\driveway, drinking in the front yard, etc... Am I racist? Depends on how you think. I dont hate all blacks, just the ones(majority) who act like n!ggers. They are what brings thier race down, and why most people hate them. I try to give the benefit of the doubt, but its clear just by one look whos a scum bag, and whos not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 min Trojan 35,817
News Claremont wants its future Gold Line bridge to ... 1 hr :) 1
News Officer: I thought parolee was going to shoot me (Feb '10) 16 hr CAli 20
News State to close Chino youth authority facility (Aug '09) Apr 23 Lontae Sims 39
News Beltran gets life sentence (Apr '09) Apr 23 Kat 444
News : Woman high on drugs breaks into home in Runni... (Aug '08) Apr 22 No Surprise 29
Swan Lake.... (Sep '06) Apr 22 Current resident 51

Rancho Cucamonga Jobs

Personal Finance

Rancho Cucamonga Mortgages