Anyone hear about a shooting at Victo...

Anyone hear about a shooting at Victoria Gardens in Rancho Cucamonga?

Posted in the Rancho Cucamonga Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rich

Brea, CA

#1 Mar 9, 2007
I work at The Coffee Bean at Victoria Gardens and was told to go close early and go home. Some people said there was a riot at the Cultural Center?
Marlene

Victorville, CA

#2 Mar 10, 2007
I was there, someone that I talked to there said that there was a gunman and a hostage situation, but now that I am home I cant find any info on it either.
bystander

San Marcos, CA

#3 Mar 10, 2007
I was there tonight in the movies. Police told me that there was a shooting in one of the parking structures and everyone in the area was told lto evacuate. I too, am curious to know what exactly happened??
Ammar

Long Beach, CA

#4 Mar 10, 2007
I did

well

from friends who were at the mall and such

Also

its ALL over myspace bulletins

yeah
terah

San Bernardino, CA

#5 Mar 10, 2007
i work at the sprint store and one of my coworkers friends were throwing a party at the cultural center, i guess some krypts and bloods were there and confronted each other and one of the bloods pulled out a gun and started shooting.pretty scary if u think about all the people who were running, we had a lot of onlookers who had to run into our store when police started shooting
Rich

Brea, CA

#6 Mar 10, 2007
Shots Fired at R.C. Mall, Entire Mall Evacuated
Deputies evacuated a Rancho Cucamonga mall after shots were fired. Deputies arriving on the scene reported see numerous fights in the area.
Rich

Brea, CA

#7 Mar 10, 2007
found that on fox 11's website
concerned

Placentia, CA

#8 Mar 10, 2007
i got this off of:
http://www.dailybulletin.com/news/ci_5404867
Article Launched: 03/10/2007 12:00:00 AM PST
RANCHO CUCAMONGA - Gunshots were reportedly fired at Victoria Gardens on Friday night near the bar and restaurant Yard House, San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Cindy Beavers said.
Deputies responded to the call at 9:35 p.m.
There were numerous fights near the restaurant, but nobody was injured, Beavers said.
Police dispersed the crowd and evacuated the mall.
No one was in custody late Friday, Beavers said.
- Wendy Leung
that's all it says, but its reassuring to know no one was hurt
THE DOOR

Inwood, NY

#9 Mar 10, 2007
I was working down the street from Victoria Gardens when I saw squad cars from Rancho, Upland & Ontario fly down Foothill Blvd. heading towards Vic Gardens...A friend of mine that works as a Rancho Sherriff reported to me that there was a shooting after a 18+ hip hop event at the cultural center at Vic Gardens, I guess it was heavily secured by the local law enforcement. When the tried to evacuate the area, the officers fired a few rounds of bean bags that let off more gun shot noise, thus making it seem as if there were more shooting when in fact there wasn't...there WERE many fights and the mall WAS evacuated...POOR decision on the cities part to allow such a venue in a city that is primarily upper middle class and above...This will cause a severe stain on the safety and appearance of the Vic Gardens, which up until now, was seen as a very upper class, safe enviroment for families...I saw the same thing happen to Ontario Mills mall...WE ALL KNOW HOW THAT PLACE LOOKS NOW!...VERY POOR AND GHETTO IN APPEARANCE!
missy

Moreno Valley, CA

#10 Mar 10, 2007
yea i was there last night at the party. it was in the cultural center. and it was after 9:30 every one heard two shots fired. and everyone was trying to get the heck out of there. it was so scary. security wasn't strictly enforced. they only checked girls purses. they didn't check the guys. but the first shot sounded muffled like it hit something. and the second one was even louder. the cops were already on call there and rushed in after. the helicopter was there, ambulance, fire dep. you name it. scariest thing that has every happened in my life
mariah

Adelanto, CA

#11 Mar 10, 2007
well i live like a couple of feet from the mall and i didn't hear anything
there are alot of storys out there but i think it happend at the yardhouse and alot of fights followed
heather

San Bernardino, CA

#12 Mar 10, 2007
I was in the mall about to go to the movies, and i saw kids running like crazy saying that people were shooting and i saw fights everywhere it looked like a riot there were cops everywhere it was really scary!
unknown

AOL

#13 Mar 10, 2007
well....ma cousin and my brother went to the party and they said they heard one shoot then they heard 2 then shoots increased...they tried to run but to many people were trying to get out...my cousin got trappled...it was a very scary situation for everybody in the imediate high school areas.....there was rumors about the party getting shoot up if people arrived wearing red but no one took it seroiusly
unknown

Riverside, CA

#14 Mar 10, 2007
A co worker of ours was shot four times in the chest, he was expected to pass about a half hour ago, God bless him.
tony

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#15 Mar 10, 2007
Oh yeah, I was there. My girlfriend and I were walking out of movies when all of a sudden we heard what sounded like firecrakers. The next thing we know people are running towards us like buffalo. We had already seen the helicopter out searching the place. At that moment it all came together, someone was shooting. We ran down an alley to get away from oncoming barrage of people and ran straight into a sherriff officer with a rifle pointed right at our heads. He told us to get down on the ground and there we stayed until he told us we could get up after about 5 minutes. They then told everyone to leave the mall. Disturbing I must say. Can't we all just get along.
mjm

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Mar 11, 2007
I was standing outside of the cultural center with a couple of my friends...and all of the sudden i here pop pop pop!!! from inside....and i see the lights flashing from the gunshot through the glass...thats when everyone bolted out running straight towards us.....so me and my friends ran as well and came upon the corner to wear my truck was parked in the parking structure right next to the cultural center....that is when i saw the guy holding the gun saying get the f*%ck back to a security guard in his car...so we ran back around the corner and looked again and they were gone....what im guessing happend is that the guy with the gun ran through the foodmart....and the guard didn't cary a gun so he couldn't do anything about it....so after that occured we went around the corner to go asks the cops if we can go to our cars and leave...and as we were walking about 15 cops with shotguns and everything run right towards us saying get down get down!!!...so we all had to get on the floor..as we were in firing range of them and the guy running through the foodmart....becuase thats where all these 15 cops ran through.....after that a security guard ran towards us and told us to get up and get out of here.....so we ran and were fortanatly able to get to our cars and leave.........a night i will never forget.
AAAAAAAAAAAA

Dayton, OH

#17 Mar 11, 2007
YOU GUYS ARE ALL RETARDED AND A BUNCH OF LUCKY PIERRES

REFER TO URBANDICTIONARY.COM "LUCKY PIERRE"
Mike

Cedarpines Park, CA

#18 Mar 12, 2007
I have the real story from the cops. I work at the yard house and it has nothing to do with us. No crips or bloods or any crap like that. It is true that they were throwing a party at the culteral center for 4 high schools. The cops found out that there was booze inside and started to shut it down. All so a sudden a kid breaks out a gun in anger and starts shooting. It all ends up in the front of yard house where a cop fires a bean n=bag rifle and hits a fleeing kid in the leg and in the back. 17 kids were caught that night all over rancho cucamonga, ontario and upland.
Sofly

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#19 Mar 12, 2007
I stay not to far from it, and the night of the shooting I heard helicoptors flying and then I heard someone say stop surrender! Then the next day I hear about the shooting
UNKNOWN

Acton, CA

#20 Mar 12, 2007
unknown wrote:
A co worker of ours was shot four times in the chest, he was expected to pass about a half hour ago, God bless him.
THIS IS A LIE!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr tom wingo 29,964
Lesbian snapchat users? (Oct '14) 17 hr Lesbianlady1 151
News In fight against gangs, Ontario has outpaced Po... (Jun '09) Sep 1 Yaya_C 73
News Pomona approves ordinance to deal with loud, un... (Nov '09) Aug 30 WordUp 32
CVUSD In the News Aug 30 Still Concerned 12
News Maternity tourism websites target pregnant Chin... Aug 28 No White Chix 4
News Pomona police investigate shooting (Sep '09) Aug 26 Niece 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rancho Cucamonga Mortgages