Why I will never vote for another Bla...

Why I will never vote for another Black President!

Posted in the Rancho Cucamonga Forum

Concerned American

Upland, CA

#1 Jun 13, 2013
I voted for our current President because I think he is a good man trying to do the best for our country, but the reason I will not vote for another black President is because a lot of black people at least the ones who live here in Rancho Cucamonga Ca think and act like there $hit doesn't stink!
Rational Human Being

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2 Dec 18, 2013
What does the skin color of the president have to do with your very GENERALIZED and RACIST perception of people with similar skin color here in Rancho? And let it be known that your negativity and intolerance adds nothing to whatever situations you've encountered. Maybe try use basic reasoning to solve your problems, rather than resorting to racist nonsense. I'd bet money that you're more than half of the problem.
youidiotstookall thenames

South San Francisco, CA

#3 Dec 23, 2013
Concerned American wrote:
I voted for our current President because I think he is a good man trying to do the best for our country, but the reason I will not vote for another black President is because a lot of black people at least the ones who live here in Rancho Cucamonga Ca think and act like there $hit doesn't stink!
obama is the worst president in the history of this country but its not because of the color of his skin. you are an uneducated ignorant moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Courtney Diane Burrows 20 hr COURTNEY 2
Review: Walmart 20 hr WALMART 1
Review: Stater Bros. 20 hr STATER BROTHERS 1
Review: Round Table Pizza 20 hr ROUND TABLE PIZZA 1
Review: Motel 6 20 hr MOTEL 6 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat I Need U 35,345
News Shooting victim in Rialto was night club securi... (May '09) Jan 13 Steve 23

Rancho Cucamonga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rancho Cucamonga Mortgages