MCR and HAK r going around posting wi...

MCR and HAK r going around posting with different names haha desperate lames

Posted in the Rancho Cucamonga Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Unknown

Claremont, CA

#1 Mar 5, 2013
Keep a look out for these net bangers as they go around dissing different people with different names. All we know its a MCR or a Hairy Asshole doing this. As its in there nature to be bitch made rankers and talk loud banging shit on the internet when these r the most whackest clicks ever created. I mean look at HAK tryna be a gang (lame) lmao. And than you got "Monteclara" lmao who can't even keep up with being a gang. Hahahaha. And if you really really pay attention you'll notice that their the ones dissing everyone. Poor fags for desperate internet attention. Hahahaha anyways don't say I didn't tell ya!
HA GANG

South Pasadena, CA

#3 Mar 5, 2013
Foo u got me f%#k up... These lames r tryna start up beef with my hood....we only got beef with the gay fruits...cheese side...12(guppies)....we dont hang with crips....we dont do east....we bangin cordova block.... Any other beef u see isnt real .... U lamez are the ones tryna start up drama with my hood...eat a d#%k u corndogs
Unknown wrote:
Keep a look out for these net bangers as they go around dissing different people with different names. All we know its a MCR or a Hairy Asshole doing this. As its in there nature to be bitch made rankers and talk loud banging shit on the internet when these r the most whackest clicks ever created. I mean look at HAK tryna be a gang (lame) lmao. And than you got "Monteclara" lmao who can't even keep up with being a gang. Hahahaha. And if you really really pay attention you'll notice that their the ones dissing everyone. Poor fags for desperate internet attention. Hahahaha anyways don't say I didn't tell ya!
HA GANG

South Pasadena, CA

#4 Mar 5, 2013
F%#k Bishop187... Thats the b*tch starting up the drama....
serrrrrriiiiiooo oo

Montclair, CA

#5 Mar 6, 2013
Stop saying ur hood lmao ha is not a hood lollol
HAKLICKA

South Pasadena, CA

#7 Mar 6, 2013
Foo stop swinging from my n u t sack ... Be a man n come thru my varrio n start running ur mouth lame.... ill show u what time it is wankster
serrrrrriiiiiooooo wrote:
Stop saying ur hood lmao ha is not a hood lollol
Anonymous

Oceanside, CA

#8 Mar 6, 2013
Get off my hood homie. Your the fake homie. HA gang or don't bang homie.
serrrrrriiiiiooo oo

Montclair, CA

#9 Mar 6, 2013
Yout telling me HA are surenos now?
loma indio

United States

#10 Mar 15, 2013
Veastsidepomonagang floho2high sgv
Mr indio free lokos ass ripomona demon og shit
Ha wifey

El Paso, TX

#11 Jun 11, 2013
i married an HAer and i know a few of his homies and i know for a fact they are straped down for their sh!t and are not someone you want to f*ck with and they wouldn't tag different names. Don't f*ck with HA
Hiding around cordova

South Pasadena, CA

#12 Jun 11, 2013
Ur probably right.....they cant fight for sh!t so might aswell be holding if ur scared for ur life....
Ha wifey wrote:
i married an HAer and i know a few of his homies and i know for a fact they are straped down for their sh!t and are not someone you want to f*ck with and they wouldn't tag different names. Don't f*ck with HA
ANONY

Upland, CA

#13 Jun 14, 2013
is HA a real gang
dazer

Corona, CA

#15 Jul 1, 2013
Man f**k mcr big dazer f**k all u lames
HAK

Lake Elsinore, CA

#16 Jul 16, 2013
I moved but wtf we were a crew since when do we bang thatw Wack
18gang

Lake Elsinore, CA

#17 Jul 16, 2013
dazer wrote:
Man f**k mcr big dazer f**k all u lames
where you from
Remember me

South Pasadena, CA

#18 Jul 17, 2013
Fatmat K1 R1 ur whole clikck was full of sissys....damn i remember stomping on ur homies heads. Those were the days...lol
HAK wrote:
I moved but wtf we were a crew since when do we bang thatw Wack
HAKINGZKINGSHANI K

Waianae, HI

#19 Aug 23, 2013
hwere to stay get used too it. were bigger, harder bcarfull wat u say well find uu hahahaha!!!
harryasses

Van Nuys, CA

#20 Aug 23, 2013
Who respects hak whos scared of hak seriously ive never met anybody that said dam ha is down its always somone say ha is a bunch of punks. and about ha gang hahaha dont make me laugh that absered and that will never ever happen
You Want None Krew

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Nov 10, 2013
INTEL ARAB BEKOR YW 996kingz
anybodymurdurrah

United States

#22 Nov 10, 2013
fahqk mcr lames there more of my homies from V.GxFamily putting in more work then u lame in ur own hood
2not2

Pomona, CA

#23 Nov 10, 2013
Be bit hes talkin smak 8f da HOOD na necra gonna be had. Take it onetime fa sure. Neegas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr BFL 32,329
News Standstill in fatal stabbing (Apr '08) Thu David G 9
News Jolly Farms Bar-B-Que closing doors after 51 years (Jul '08) Aug 24 BQ memories 11
lesbian or straigh snapchat names (Oct '15) Aug 24 Meeeeeeee94 7
pomona ha gang (Aug '12) Aug 23 BESTTT 130
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Aug 23 Ted 4,833
News Two graffiti vandals sought by police (Sep '07) Aug 21 BSAERS 287

Rancho Cucamonga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rancho Cucamonga Mortgages