CONCERNED PARENT

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1 Aug 14, 2012
So her father owns a roofing company and they contribute $ to Floyd Stork Elementary in Alta Loma. Alicia does not live in Alta Loma, or Rancho. She actually resides in Ontario but her kids attend outside the district nonetheless. Meantime other parents have to continue to be on the waiting list. Amazing what money can do. She divorced her husband and rents the house now. I am assuming she is using the old residential address to enroll her kids in Alta Loma. To top it off, she is litigious as can be. Her poor husband was dragged through the court system after the divorce, nasty custody fight where she claimed he was a drug abuser. The character assassinations continue against anyone who crosses her path. If you see her, turn and run.

“Sup bro?”

Since: Jan 11

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Aug 14, 2012
I live in Fontana and my kid goes to school in Alta Loma. I've never paid anyone a dime to make this happen. I also have a co-worker who lives in Ontario whose son attends school in Alta Loma. They have less money than me and I'm sure have never paid anyone. It's really not difficult at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting in Cherryville!!!!! (Apr '07) 5 hr FunnyMovie 349
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Trojan 34,796
News Little 'Ladies' online pose a lot of questions (May '10) 8 hr T3xxy 37
News Scam hits Calvary Chapel Chino Hills hard (Jan '10) Nov 9 Former Glendoran 328
Review: Ciuti International (Sep '10) Nov 7 levi-leo 17
News Car of slain El Monte racer to hit the track on... (Sep '10) Nov 4 Ur liar 30
News : Woman high on drugs breaks into home in Runni... (Aug '08) Nov 3 Wait wait what 28

Rancho Cucamonga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rancho Cucamonga Mortgages