Whittier man pleads guilty to tax ret...

Whittier man pleads guilty to tax return fraud and car registration scam

There are 1 comment on the Whittier Daily News story from Oct 4, 2012, titled Whittier man pleads guilty to tax return fraud and car registration scam. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

A Whittier man faces up to 30 years in federal prison for his role in a scam that claimed more than $250 million in false tax refunds and for falsely taking titles to vehicles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

billshields

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Oct 10, 2012
Sheesh. It kinda makes me wonder how some people can be so gullible as to lose their car registration ( http://www.registrydepot.ca ), especially to other people. Glad he was stopped though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cupertino School District to Build Affordable T... 1 hr Geez 3
News Chino Valley board eliminates high school bound... (Aug '09) Mon CVUSD Watch 71
News In fight against gangs, Ontario has outpaced Po... (Jun '09) Mon Mcdavid117_ 81
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Jun 27 Trojan 32,289
News San Bernardino County code enforcement using ne... (Feb '10) Jun 27 Sindy 15
News Two arrested in armored truck robbery (Aug '07) Jun 27 Tiffany Chance 31
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jun 27 What a joke 4,832

Rancho Cucamonga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rancho Cucamonga Mortgages