Man arrested at San Bernardino reside...

Man arrested at San Bernardino residence in Coachella homicide

There are 4 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Dec 26, 2009, titled Man arrested at San Bernardino residence in Coachella homicide. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

Sheriff's deputies from San Bernardino County arrested a 25-year-old man Thursday night on suspicion of fatally shooting a teenager earlier this month during an apparent argument in Coachella.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

Anonymous

Glendale, CA

#1 Dec 26, 2009
I pray the baby is given to better parents. He had "Cochela" tattooed on his head. Is he the Mayor?
Colton Native

Lancaster, CA

#2 Dec 26, 2009
even if the baby is given to better parents, its in his lineage and upbringing...there are some mean old dirty paisas in CV...its like the land that time forgot...they are the wetters from the 1980's...
Santas Helper

Cathedral City, CA

#3 Dec 30, 2009
2 less gang members we need to worry about, but alot of money to support the murderer, the girlfriend (food stamps when she gets out), and what about the baby. Poor baby will probably grow up like low life daddy. I hope not.
Santas helper

Indio, CA

#4 Aug 11, 2012
Bad times

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat Trojan 32,332
News Standstill in fatal stabbing (Apr '08) Aug 25 David G 9
News Jolly Farms Bar-B-Que closing doors after 51 years (Jul '08) Aug 24 BQ memories 11
lesbian or straigh snapchat names (Oct '15) Aug 24 Meeeeeeee94 7
pomona ha gang (Aug '12) Aug 23 BESTTT 130
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Aug 23 Ted 4,833
News Two graffiti vandals sought by police (Sep '07) Aug 21 BSAERS 287

Rancho Cucamonga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rancho Cucamonga Mortgages