Lazy Dog digs up new dessert dishes t...

Lazy Dog digs up new dessert dishes this holiday season

There are 3 comments on the Southwest Riverside News Network story from Dec 12, 2012, titled Lazy Dog digs up new dessert dishes this holiday season. In it, Southwest Riverside News Network reports that:

It's the most wonderful time of the year and while you might consider dropping by your local Lazy Dog Cafe for some post-shopping holiday cheer, the Temecula and Rancho Cucamonga stores invite guests to drop by and enjoy their re-imagined dessert menu as well.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Southwest Riverside News Network.

Jamie

United States

#1 Dec 12, 2012
I tried it. The it tasted really bad. The girl who served it was mean. I will never go back.
Tom

Robertsdale, AL

#2 Dec 12, 2012
It is not that good. I was a cook at the Lazy Dog at one time. I saw a cook spit in the food at one time. I saw a girl smoke pick her nose and never washed her hands. I know of someone who cleaned the bathroom then help prep food. Many workers never wash their hands. I tell people not to eat their. You would not eat their if you knew what they do. I saw c cook drop food on the ground wash it with cold water and cook it. Just be careful
Matt

United States

#3 Dec 12, 2012
Lazy dog is dirty I would never eat their. Unfriendly people work their.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 min MidPhartz 32,924
News Girl who came to U.S. illegally can't get loans (May '10) Fri riot illegals 3,255
News State to close Chino youth authority facility (Aug '09) Apr 26 Holscad 35
News Beltran gets life sentence (Apr '09) Apr 24 mixedup 442
News Teen charged as adult in Colton park murder (Sep '10) Apr 22 Johnjohn 31
Review: Liberty Books (Jun '14) Apr 21 CARLOS 2
News Three arrested after Redlands gas station robbery Apr 19 A_Tongi 2

Rancho Cucamonga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rancho Cucamonga Mortgages