nancy

Fontana, CA

#1 Jul 8, 2012
A month I come back to Gina for a great cut, a reasonable price, and a great atmosphere. Could not ask for more.This is the place!
Great service

Fontana, CA

#2 Oct 12, 2012
I love my hair .she did great job I will come back
kelly

Fontana, CA

#3 Oct 22, 2012
I love this place! Gina did awesome job! I got a lot of compliments with my hair and recommended them to this place!!!
shannon

Fontana, CA

#4 Dec 21, 2012
Today was my first visit to this salon after going through several places over the past few years. I think I have finally found the salon for me. The staff was welcoming and very courteous. The salon itself looked clean and kept up. I left extremely satisfied with my hair after being texturized, blown out, cut and styled. I was seen by gina I will definitely be returning for future services.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Trojan 35,100
News Crime and Public Safety, January 13 (Jan '10) Wed Mr Smith 18
News Pomona policea s human trafficking and prostitu... Wed Derrick johnson 1
Dirty snapchat!! (Oct '16) Dec 11 Supervirals 14
News Family devastated after Rancho Cucamonga grandm... Dec 10 Wildchild 13
News Man receives vehicular manslaughter charge afte... (Jun '10) Dec 9 Fuckyouuuu 49
News Ontario police arrest teen wanted in connection... Dec 5 Kurtz 1

Rancho Cucamonga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rancho Cucamonga Mortgages