Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201847 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

ELH

Vancouver, WA

#149370 Jul 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I and I live as straight and moral as we can by God' grace.
"I and I live as straight"...So you were single for 28 years then 32 years ago you met yourself and got married. And now YOU aren't just an ordinary waste of space and oxygen YOU are complete waste resources "for two"!

And here I was thinking that you shouldn't be allowed to be out on the street unsupervised and it turns out that YOU have YOU to look out for yourself!

Now that we understand your history, your position against SSM makes so much more sense.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ELH

Vancouver, WA

#149371 Jul 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
I found when I confronted deep denial (the elephant in the living room), validating my sanity immediately put the onus on the accuser.
Except that I wasn't validating you sanity I was confirming your insanity.

FYI: you slipped out of character during this post. You need to watch out for that after all this was the mistake outed Professor/Doctors last assbeard...best to avoid "professorish" words like "onus" and stick to the outlandish and absurd person you've worked so hard to develope.

And BTW, you STILL suck as a writer so don't quit your day job and SMILE!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ELH

Vancouver, WA

#149372 Jul 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how ELH is shooting accusations about me all over the place,
Then notice how KiMare is speaking as if (s)he had an audience? Familiar?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#149373 Jul 8, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only can I feed and dress myself, and rather stylishly I might add. I have been moving about freely for almost 35 years without anyone asking me to produce proof that I am psychologically fit of doing so.
WHY you need this sort of documentation (much like your reasons for posting about your three nipples) is a mystery to me but I am almost certain that this letter is a forgery. Does your have your address on it so (at least) the nice police man that finds you lost and wandering the streets in your nightgown and bike helmet can return to safely to your home?
Your mockery of the handicapped is callous and uncivilized.

Self appraisal is the easiest deception. Here is my suggestion; Ask your wife and friends if they think you need a letter.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ZeDon

Los Angeles, CA

#149374 Jul 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mockery of the handicapped is callous and uncivilized.
Self appraisal is the easiest deception. Here is my suggestion; Ask your wife and friends if they think you need a letter.
Smile.
Don't orry so much about him. Pedophiles like him get busted eventually. Same will happen to him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#149375 Jul 8, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
"I and I live as straight"...So you were single for 28 years then 32 years ago you met yourself and got married. And now YOU aren't just an ordinary waste of space and oxygen YOU are complete waste resources "for two"!
And here I was thinking that you shouldn't be allowed to be out on the street unsupervised and it turns out that YOU have YOU to look out for yourself!
Now that we understand your history, your position against SSM makes so much more sense.
I know I am special, but you are still confused.

I was born a hermaphrodite lesbian trapped in a straight man's body 58 years ago. While I have both sex organs (and three nipples I am proud of), only my penis is functioning, hence the choice of a male identity.

I (the straight man) married my wife 36 years ago. The slut lesbian in me likes her too, so things work out somewhat okay, if you consider a straight man living with a wife AND a lesbian.

I hope I have made myself clear.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#149376 Jul 8, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that I wasn't validating you sanity I was confirming your insanity.
FYI: you slipped out of character during this post. You need to watch out for that after all this was the mistake outed Professor/Doctors last assbeard...best to avoid "professorish" words like "onus" and stick to the outlandish and absurd person you've worked so hard to develope.
And BTW, you STILL suck as a writer so don't quit your day job and SMILE!
Your comprehension still sucks, but I do appreciate you amateurish attempts at humor, cynicism and sarcasm. Keep practicing!

I brought up the letter validating my sanity EXACTLY because you were questioning it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#149377 Jul 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
We do silly boy, you had a (negative) judgments on your post alone!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#149378 Jul 8, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course she can get married in North Carolina like everyone else can.
Here are the requirements:
http://www.usmarriagelaws.com/search/united_s...
Thats funny, NC does not allow same sex marriage.
North Carolina passes same-sex marriage ban, CNN projects

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/08/politics/north-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#149379 Jul 8, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point -- religion and homosexuality can't coexist.
Which brings up the question YOU should answer -- your support of homosexuality requires you to reject the teachings of every known religion.
Why do you think the LGBT is right and all known religions wrong?
See I knew you could do it don't ya feel better?

I Am a Pastafarian. Homosexually is accepted. FSM supports same sex marriage
RAmen

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#149382 Jul 8, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
I already answered this, but let me simplify my answer so even you can understand. I don't support pedophiles (or murderers, or rapists, or church burners or even convenience store robbers., I just reserve judgment on people accused of a crime until they are (at least) charged with one. Clear enough for you.
Now let me ask a question. You have been posting pretty much none stop for the past eight + hours. I'm at work and we have only had three patients all day...why have you (and you "exit only" butt) been trolling gay issue thread all day? Are you "in call" for Professor Doctor while he is attending Gay Pride Parades searching for new material for his rants?
http://sdgln.com/commentary/2012/07/07/commen...
http://india.nydailynews.com/business/4d3ad53...
http://www.opinion250.com/blog/view/24988/1/l... +'pride'+parade
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/...
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2012/07...
Photos:
http://darkroom.baltimoresun.com/2012/06/gay-...
I never posted on any of those links. You even go further then reserving judgement on those accused, you accuse other groups (christians) of setting up people like uncle larry. Check the times, i have not been posting non stop. Maybe if u stop supporting scum like brinkin and stop making lies as jokes, i won't be here, so u can control it here, what difference does it make to u?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#149383 Jul 8, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
are u posting from work? Does your work know u are spending so much time here while getting paid? What Hospital do u work?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#149384 Jul 8, 2012
PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center? posting every hour while on the payroll?
Dan

Roseville, CA

#149385 Jul 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
We do silly boy, you had a (negative) judgments on your post alone!
Post #142143, page 6340;

"It so happens that I have a letter from psychologists validating that I am capable of living on my own in society."

---Sorry loser.

Anyone who needs a hall pass to walk down public sidewalks doesn't generate much respect in terms of listening to when it comes to wordly matters.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#149386 Jul 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>are u posting from work? Does your work know u are spending so much time here while getting paid? What Hospital do u work?
Get a job before asking about others of theirs.

Idiot.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#149387 Jul 8, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a job before asking about others of theirs.
Idiot.
Hi dan, wasn't asking about his job, he said he was working and it was slow. Try to keep up. Plus it really doesn't concern you because there was no talk of anal.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#149388 Jul 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a serious problem with gays pretending that gay unions are marriage. It is a offensive farce.
I have a problem with children being raised in a situation that deprives them of at least one parent AND one gender.....
<quoted text>
The absence of a mothering instinct is clear evidence of a genetic defect.
Theologically, it is referred to as 'depravity'.
"It so happens that I have a letter from psychologists validating that I am capable of living on my own in society.'

Some of us have a problem with someone who might have have thought they were an Equadorian tree frog and ate the flies they were able to down with shots of Raid weighing in on this subject when they have their own problems to worry about.

Specifically you.

LOL!!!!
Dan

Roseville, CA

#149389 Jul 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Hi dan, wasn't asking about his job, he said he was working and it was slow. Try to keep up. Plus it really doesn't concern you because there was no talk of anal.
Isn't that "off topic" you little nutter?

LOL!!!

Talk of anal? Sister - that's your alley.

I'll be at Orchard Supply Hardware on Laguna Blvd. in an hour if you want to teach me that lesson.

LOL!!!
Dan

Roseville, CA

#149390 Jul 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is already clear your comprehension is severely destitute, but I have another question; Do you take medication for paranoia?
"It so happens that I have a letter from psychologists validating that I am capable of living on my own in society."

---Not everyone needs medication.

BAH HAH HAH!!!
Dan

Roseville, CA

#149391 Jul 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget that I also have a letter from a certified psychologist declaring I am normal and capable of living on my own.
I bet you don't have one...
I know I don't have one.

Because I myself never needed one.

LOL!!!

What happened that made you need to get one?

Fishing your dinner out of Port-A-Potties?

Geeeezus.

Do you keep your old straightjacket too as a symbol of pride in that you don't have to wear it any longer only to ask others where's theirs?

LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cordova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suicide pact 1 hr dolphin376 3
Question about California penal code? 8 hr Sister Almoranas 5
White Guys: Would you date a black girl? Elaborate (Nov '07) 8 hr Billy Boy 5,370
Be on Alert for this person in your neighborhoo... 8 hr Lilly Buob 4
Public Good Costs Too Much & Must Be Cut 8 hr Community Changes 1
Review: Viper Moving and Storage (Jan '14) 12 hr SonnyP 57
News Jason March Sentenced 5-years For Hit-And-Run (Aug '06) Fri Jason Kearsing 139
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rancho Cordova Mortgages