Ronald D

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2008

WOW!Broad daylight in plain view some guy in a suit who might have lost his job on WALL STREET could not wait to get home or go to the local bar NO WAY he threw back not one but 3 budwiser beers right at the train staition and then went on his way. The problem with that my kids were walking by after school. What kind of message does this give my kids.

Since: Mar 07

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

Ronald D wrote:
WOW!Broad daylight in plain view some guy in a suit who might have lost his job on WALL STREET could not wait to get home or go to the local bar NO WAY he threw back not one but 3 budwiser beers right at the train staition and then went on his way. The problem with that my kids were walking by after school. What kind of message does this give my kids.
It gives you the opportunity to give your kids teh lesson YOURSELF. The message is that there are some people who are not pristine and law abiding. Period. And you explain that that kind of behavior is not acceptable.

On the lighter side ... If he WAS a guy who works on Wall Street: I could certainly understand his desire to throw back a few, the way things are going!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Ramsey News Video

•••
•••

Ramsey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Ramsey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ramsey News, Events & Info