A cold and senseless act

Full story: Charlotte.com

A cold and senseless act After following gunman's orders, 2 people shot to death Emily S. Achenbaum STATESVILLE -- Jennifer Vincek thought about quitting her third-shift job at the Shell station off ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
paul peck

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

IT'S JUST SO SAD AND SENSELESS. I JUST CAN'T COMPREHEND WHAT HAPPENED SUNDAY MORNING. MY CONDOLENCES GO OUT TO MS. VINCEK AND HER FAMILY. MY UNCLE JEFF'S SON, DAUGHTER AND GRANDCHILDREN WILL NEVER SEE THIER DAD/GRANPA AGAIN. WHATEVER HAPPENS TO THE KILLER WILL NEVER BRING THEM BACK, I GUESS WE'LL LET THE LAW TAKE IT'S COURSE.

Since: Sep 07

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2007

Screw the law, I would like to see him ra ped by Donkeys and then have paint his balls with bacon grease and have guard dogs rip them off. Then, hang him from a tree and douse him with gasoline and watch him suffocate while burning and dying a miserable death! It's time to kill all these N thugs!
Tally Haugen

Statesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2007

I met David, Jennifer's fiance, 3 days ago, and I found him to be a Tower of Strength even in the wake of unimaginable tragedy; but the feeling I got, and many other families have received too, bringing toys and supplies to the children of these families was so good. I wish I had the power to bring them the 2 things they REALLY need; but there is tremendous love and strength in BOTH familes ABSOLUTELY! May God Grant as soon as possible JUSTICE in the name of both Jennifer and Mr Peck. God Bless them BOTH.....;
Donna McDaniel

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2008

I MISS MY DAUGHTER SO VERY MUCH! THANK YOU ALL FOR CARING. SHE DID NOT DESERVE THIS. MY THREE PRECIOUS GRANDDAUGHTERS DO NOT DESERVE TO BE WITHOUT THEIR MOTHER. MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE PECK FAMILY ALSO AND I SEND MY LOVE AND PRAYERS. OUR LIVES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME, EVER. THIS NO GOOD PIECE OF----HAS TURNED OUR WORLDS UPSIDE DOWN AND RIPPED THESE INNOCENT CHILDREN'S LIVE'S APART FOREVER.WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR A TRIAL ANYWAY, THEN DEAL WITH ALL OF THAT HEART ACHE TOO.
THANKS AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR HELP AND CARING..........
Kristi Kivett

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2008

Donna, please know that your family has been in my prayers since I heard of this tragedy. I have not been able to get those 3 little girls out of my mind. I went by the store to leave a donation and was amazed at how supportive Statesville has been. There are alot of good hearted people here and we all hope that justice is served in this case. I pray that God will grant you all strength, peace and justice.
Donna McDaniel

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2008

Thank u Krisiti and everyone else who has been touched by this. I thank all of you for your help, love and support. You know, I wish I could take them all and take care of them myself, but they do have GOOD Fathers who love them very much, so I will have to be the MEMAW and help when and where I can.
Deb

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

Donna, as a mother and grandmother my heart breaks for you. I cannot imagine losing my son. Please know that no matter what happens, legal or otherwise, God will take care of Jen and he will make certain that this "person" (for lack of a better term) will pay for this. Someone who can take another life is NOT a child of God, he's an arm of Satan. HE WILL PAY!! I don't have much money, but my heart and prayers are with you and your family. I would give you a hug if I could. God Bless You!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ramseur Discussions

Search the Ramseur Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 4 hr State of Florida 49,601
Tavern chairs made by Boling Chair Company (Jan '07) Apr 16 Chris 101
Attending an Easter Service?? Apr 15 TaterTot 1
Recent Breakins and Thefts in Randleman Apr 4 Concerned on Fox St 2
Triad Wiccans gather to meditate (Apr '07) Apr 3 Mahdi 65
First Lady of NASCAR' Lynda Petty dead at 72 Mar 26 John McClure 1
Mobile Homes Mar '14 bekkwv 1
•••
•••
•••
Ramseur Dating

more search filters

less search filters