Police: Intruder Choked Sleeping Woman

Police: Intruder Choked Sleeping Woman

There are 34 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from May 12, 2010, titled Police: Intruder Choked Sleeping Woman. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

A Randolph County woman woke up to a man choking her, according to the officials in Randolph County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kevin

Richmond, VA

#1 May 12, 2010
more trash that needs the chair and switch pulled time to start getting tough with these wimps.
aaa

Louisburg, NC

#2 May 12, 2010
Kevin wrote:
more trash that needs the chair and switch pulled time to start getting tough with these wimps.
he needs a .30 cal bullet through the head !!!!!
OH ME

Glen Allen, VA

#3 May 12, 2010
My god what are people thinking this day and time. Did they catch the fool or is he still out on the streets to do the same thing again.
Robert

Kernersville, NC

#4 May 12, 2010
A paycheck says it's not a native born American citizen.

Any takers?
Wondering

High Point, NC

#5 May 12, 2010
Robert wrote:
A paycheck says it's not a native born American citizen.
Any takers?
Not from me.....
LuciousLatina

Ramseur, NC

#6 May 12, 2010
Well Mr. Racist Robert....if you happen to know anything about the little town of Ramsuer it is mostly "NATIVE" african americans that live there. Thank you!
Beth

Smithfield, NC

#8 May 12, 2010
I have lived in Ramseur all my life and no its not mostly black people. It small town people of all color. And besides the color don't matter when it comes to these kinda of things. It was someone probably looking for drug money. You people should be worrying about your friends, family and other people that are living alone, NOT color!!
Edd

Greensboro, NC

#9 May 12, 2010
Whoever did this listen here......just come on down the highway a mile or so and we will see how far you get in the door!!!!!!!!!!pro 2nd amendment here!!!!
LuciousLatina

Ramseur, NC

#10 May 12, 2010
Beth your comment is true it just irritates me to see that there really are people out there who think mostly of the color of someones skin. I apologize as I should for my comment.
Edd

Greensboro, NC

#11 May 12, 2010
was this forced entry or was the door unlocked?
Worried

High Point, NC

#12 May 12, 2010
My parents live on this road and I was on it about 7:30 this morning to take my daughter to school and never saw a thing. It is very scary that something like this happens so close to home. I know lots of people on this road and I hope someone saw something and they catch this animal!
Teresa

Spring Lake, NC

#13 May 12, 2010
I live on that road and never would have thought a thing like this would have happened. The bad part is I pulled out of my drive way at 7:16 this morning and didnt see a thing. People are getting crazy if you need money that bad you need to get a job!
dawg

Greensboro, NC

#14 May 12, 2010
If you're a were born on american soil by parents born on american soil and your skin happens to be dark brown, you are not african american any more than a pale skinned native is an anglo-saxon american. One is actually a negro american as much as the other is caucasian american, but ultimately we're all just american.
PapaDoc

Clemmons, NC

#15 May 12, 2010
LuciousLatina wrote:
Beth your comment is true it just irritates me to see that there really are people out there who think mostly of the color of someones skin. I apologize as I should for my comment.
Where did Robert bring race into question? Are there not any white non-Americans in the world? He just said not an American born citizen...you were quick to call him a racist and throw that card out there though weren't you? You may want to re-read things before jumping to conclusions...
LuciousLatina

Ramseur, NC

#17 May 12, 2010
Beside we need to be thinking about the poor victim in this case not race. My prayers are out for her and I hope they catch the person that did it.
LuciousLatina

Ramseur, NC

#16 May 12, 2010
PapaDoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did Robert bring race into question? Are there not any white non-Americans in the world? He just said not an American born citizen...you were quick to call him a racist and throw that card out there though weren't you? You may want to re-read things before jumping to conclusions...
Ignorance is what it is...I see it as a racist remark. Sorry Papa if it doesn't offend you but it does me.
in nc

Greensboro, NC

#18 May 12, 2010
Edd wrote:
was this forced entry or was the door unlocked?
...wondering the same thing...the article mentions young people in the house...wouldn't they be getting ready for school? the article also mentions a lot of people, a mom, a brother, an uncle...why would someone attempt to rob a house in full morning daylight, when people in the neighborhood are getting ready for work/school and when there seem to be a lot of people in that particular house? There's either something else to the story or people are getting even crazier and taking crazier risks. Either way, it's scary.
Wallllly

Winston Salem, NC

#19 May 12, 2010
no one read correctly it says "house around 7:15 p.m."
Robert

Yadkinville, NC

#20 May 12, 2010
LuciousLatina wrote:
it just irritates me to see that there really are people out there who think mostly of the color of someones skin. I apologize as I should for my comment.
Spoken by the ONLY person on this thread who has even mentioned anything about skin color.
in nc

Greensboro, NC

#21 May 12, 2010
Wallllly wrote:
no one read correctly it says "house around 7:15 p.m."
If you had read the article this morning it said a.m. also, if you go back and read the story yourself, it still references the assault as happening early Wednesday morning...what 2 sides would you like with your order of crow?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ramseur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cable tv Jul 11 customer 2
Farmer's Girls' School (Sep '12) Jun '16 consodered 27
Carnival at the mall (Apr '13) Apr '16 Hailey ward 4
Accepting Gods decision. Apr '16 Women R Ugly Too 3
Need a Lawyer in Ashbeboro ? (Nov '14) Mar '16 Sure is 2
snow plows (Jan '16) Mar '16 guest 2
Daniellle king Duvall (Jan '16) Feb '16 MMatlock fan 2

Ramseur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance