Ramseur Man Faces Drug Charges

Ramseur Man Faces Drug Charges

There are 3 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from May 7, 2010, titled Ramseur Man Faces Drug Charges. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

A Randolph Co. man faces several drug-related charges. Deputies searched a residence on Willie Wright Road in Ramseur Thursday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

Common Sense

Greensboro, NC

#1 May 7, 2010
Haha, what a loser. I hope he gets teabagged by a big, sweaty black guy in jail.
BACK AT YOU

Fort Worth, TX

#2 May 10, 2010
Common Sense wrote:
Haha, what a loser. I hope he gets teabagged by a big, sweaty black guy in jail.
maybe you need to no the fax of the case before you judge someone, in this country your innocent until proven guilty!!!!unless your the teabagger!!!
Joan Q

Asheboro, NC

#3 May 18, 2010
Absolutely right! All of the facts have not been brought out and YOU are NO ONE to judge. People have been known to be set up and used to get another criminal's charges reduced because a particular citizen is in someone's crosshairs! It has been known to happen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ramseur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Candidates for Shriff 2018 May 18 Jimmy 1
Negative people May 16 John 1
Sweet fun May 13 Hobbyist 1
News Randolph County Man Arrested For Indecent Liber... (Apr '09) May 12 Unknown 5
News Rallies against KKK find support May 8 peggy sue 1
So...is Siler City just one big orgy? (Jan '11) Apr 30 Burlington 13
Farmer's Girls' School (Sep '12) Apr 29 luci 34

Ramseur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ramseur Mortgages