Jus Lil Ol Me

Fairlie, UK

#1 May 2, 2013
I'm thinking of eating here and bringing my Wife but I've heard the guy who runs it is a bit of a ladies man and likes to harass married women. Has he tried it on with female staff and customers there yet? He likes to text and call married women and likes to send pics of his manhood to them, especially woman back in his previous state of West virginia. I hear he also likes to control women and had a problem when he can't control, the control issues may be his military background coming to the fore again.
Who

Winterville, NC

#2 May 18, 2013
Dont you mean Big Daddys ?
and ladies man ? hardly
he told me hes from illinois
Jus Lil Ol Me

Thame, UK

#3 May 19, 2013
Yeah Big Daddy's it is. So he's from Illinois now? I think you should go check out his background and ask him why he's telling people he's from California, Florida and now Illinois. Ask him about Welch, WV & Princeton WV and his days in the Marines. He likes to send pics of his schlong to married women back in West Viginia and tries his best to be a dirty dawg with them, Apparently he loves everyone to think he's "father of the year" but he's got an interesting past.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ramseur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tavern chairs made by Boling Chair Company (Jan '07) Jan 5 Barnes1210 111
Farmer's Girls' School (Sep '12) Jan 4 Girl from FCA 200... 30
Don Brock Jan 4 penny 1
Sanctuary City No More (Oct '15) Nov '16 Proud American 2
Siler City Music Thread Nov '16 Musikologist 1
Nicole Wall Nov '16 Ricky 1
Review: Hardman Erin DDS (Sep '14) Oct '16 Heather 4

Ramseur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance