First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Denise

El Cajon, CA

#21 Apr 10, 2009
I think Betty's standards are a bit higher than that!
New to Ramona

United States

#23 Mar 23, 2010
I went to Molly's two nights ago. It wasn't that crowded, other then a few people shooting pool and a couple who were to drunk to drive. Bored to death I left, while leaving there was a drunk women peeing in the parking lot drinking a beer. Is that what this place is all about? If so I won't be back
huh

United States

#24 Apr 1, 2010
didn't all this hubub start by mr cameraman jc when he was turned down after coming onto the barmaid? so instead of just shaking off another rejection he waged an assault on everyone connected with molly's and everyone sees through this slap dick loser who smells funny (can you spell cannibis?) all the time and acts like a total clown all the time... jc, you are nothing but entertainment for everyone. thank you for that at least.
Bob

United States

#25 Apr 1, 2010
Hey I have a bar mommy got me. We move a lot of drugs here.. Are bartenders are rejects from TJ. The fact that are barmaids are HO's, it helps keep the heat off the joint. So if you like HO's and druggies come on down
Mollys reg

Poway, CA

#26 Jan 17, 2011
I've never seen any of the stuff you guys are talking about, and I'm there all the time. I always have a good time, and like the staff and the bar. Are we talking about the same place?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ramona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll IS santee still a Racist Town? (Mar '08) Jun 20 notgonnahappen 132
Review: Jim's Mobile RV Repair (Jun '15) Jun 8 gonna get even 8
News Young illegal immigrants discuss future (Aug '12) May '16 88kkk 11
Hi :) my name is Audi 5000 and I'm beautiful t... May '16 88kkk 2
finding prostitute in escondido (Mar '10) Apr '16 Want your wife 7
Black Betty (Jul '07) Mar '16 Narwhal bacon 82
Estate sale in Ramona on Thursday 7/30 (Jul '15) Jul '15 Matt 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ramona Mortgages