New Officer J S (Barney) Hudson

Posted in the Ramage Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Gimmie a Your Money

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 26, 2012
The new Barney Fife of Danville has a goal of seeing how many tickets he can write. He looks for a reason to pull you over and write you up. Watch yourself in Danville, Officer Fife, I mean Hudson is on the job with his pen and ticket book. Danville has become a speed/ticket trap to avoid. Who else has had a run in with this so called officer?
ron

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 26, 2012
If u don't do anything wrong I ain't got nothing to worry about.
Gimmie a Your Money

Charleston, WV

#3 Mar 26, 2012
I didn't do anything wrong and I still had to pay. A light turned yellow while I was going thru. "NOT RED, YELLOW" But find out what happens when you have to defend yourself. The "Judge" just looks at you with a smirk on his facce and they know they got you!!!
what

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 26, 2012
ron wrote:
If u don't do anything wrong I ain't got nothing to worry about.
You are a brown nosing suck. You must walk on water. People like you really make me sick. This cop is pathetic. I know exactly who he is speaking of. He drives the Black car. He sits with his lights off all day. I hope that he pulls me over sometime. I really am going to entice him to. Because I have a small, very small camera, and I want to catch him in a lie, in court. I hope he tries to lie and say that he did have his park lights on. He is not allowed to sit with his lights off. He is a piece of filth. I heard that he can't spell either. Oh well, most of them in this town become cops because they cannot get a job at Wendy's!!!! That is the quality of the bacon force around here. Bunch of chumps.
curious

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 27, 2012
Is rhe cop you are talking about bald and does he drive a cop car that is unmarked, it is just solid black? Cause I see this one cop constantly driving up and down the road trying to pull someone over, you can tell that he's dying to get someone.
curious

Charleston, WV

#6 Mar 27, 2012
*the
Gimmie a Your Money

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 27, 2012
Thats the car. He wouldn't get close enough to see him even though it was dark.
curious

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 27, 2012
Yeah, this cop is bald ( from what I can tell anyways). I think he is a city cop.
1 post removed
Info

Charleston, WV

#10 Mar 28, 2012
It's my understanding that none of the Danville city cops are certified to run radar... how can they legally write out speeding tickets if they're not certified to operate the equipment? They can't! The next time he pulls you for speeding, ask to see his certification...
Gimmie a Your Money

Charleston, WV

#11 Mar 28, 2012
Info wrote:
It's my understanding that none of the Danville city cops are certified to run radar... how can they legally write out speeding tickets if they're not certified to operate the equipment? They can't! The next time he pulls you for speeding, ask to see his certification...
Wouldn't do any good. Barney would just find another thing to give you a ticket for. And if not, he would target your car everytime you came into town till he got you for something!!!
curious

Charleston, WV

#12 Mar 28, 2012
I see him driving up and down the road as well as parked sometimes more than I do any other cop. He is always looking to get someone.
uneeda born and raised

Wharton, WV

#13 Mar 28, 2012
I was recently ticketed for not signing my registration by JT Pauly a county.Has anyone ever heard of anything so ridiculous.
Wow

Danville, WV

#14 Mar 30, 2012
You people are ridiculous. People complain when cops aren't around and they complain when their around doing their job. So what if they sit beside road???!!! They are being seen in our neighborhood protecting out properties and houses! Stop bitching because it's not a big town to drive through. I'm glad I see Danville pd go by my house 5-10 times daily. Means the. Neighborhood I live in is being at least attempted to be watched. You people are never satisfied if a job does or does not do his job. Stop speeding if it's the tickets you want to gripe about. Yes Danville could be a speed trap. Guess go around it and just let Madison pd get your ungrateful asses. When people are prowling around your house cause cops are never seen then don't complain.
Gimmie a Your Money

Charleston, WV

#15 Mar 30, 2012
Wow wrote:
You people are ridiculous. People complain when cops aren't around and they complain when their around doing their job. So what if they sit beside road???!!! They are being seen in our neighborhood protecting out properties and houses! Stop bitching because it's not a big town to drive through. I'm glad I see Danville pd go by my house 5-10 times daily. Means the. Neighborhood I live in is being at least attempted to be watched. You people are never satisfied if a job does or does not do his job. Stop speeding if it's the tickets you want to gripe about. Yes Danville could be a speed trap. Guess go around it and just let Madison pd get your ungrateful asses. When people are prowling around your house cause cops are never seen then don't complain.
We are not complaining bout a cop doing his job, such as protecting the public. But what he is doing is just wrong! He is looking for a reason to write a ticket. Not just speeding. Any reason. I probably would not have got a ticket if I had been doing the speed limit, I was driving slower than the limit and trying to be a safer driver. A lot of good it did me. Try backing out of your driveway onto the road in front of him. Then tell me he was doing his job when he writes you a ticket.
YouRetard

Charleston, WV

#16 Apr 1, 2012
Info wrote:
You dumb inbred hick, there is no such thing as a "radar certification." It is Primia Facie evidence you moron. I hope the next time you get pulled over they beat you and leave you lay.
ron

Charleston, WV

#17 Apr 1, 2012
Info wrote:
your stupid. They don't even have radar units in their cruisers.
BC Guy

Charleston, WV

#18 Apr 12, 2012
You people are a bunch of morons. The only one that has any sense is Wow. There is no law that states that an officer has to have any lights on while sitting on the side of the road. U are right about one thing, Danville police cars do not have radars in them at this present time, but there coming. The same car is driven by all police officers that work for Danville. One bald guy would be Officer Holeston also of Madison PD. another partially bald guy would be Deputy Hess, and the other partially bald guy is Officer Hudson. Hudson would be the only one currently non certified as an officer through the state police academy. He is working on getting into that class this summer. Once he is given the job as a police officer, he has full capability of doing anything that job entitles, including writing numerous tickets. Danville will only become more of a speed trap in the near future. If u do not want a ticket or to get pulled over or go to jail, then don't do anything wrong, it's just that simple. Oh and if you think these officers are like Barney Fife, try them. They always carry more than one bullet and I hope they get a shot at your ass one day. Be one less worthless POS to deal with in this place.
skippy

Charleston, WV

#19 Apr 13, 2012
YouRetard wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb inbred hick, there is no such thing as a "radar certification." It is Primia Facie evidence you moron. I hope the next time you get pulled over they beat you and leave you lay.
your statement clearly indicates you just can't fix stupid...not even with duct tape. Perhaps you should research the WV laws before you attempt to render legal advice.
BCGirl

Charleston, WV

#20 Apr 19, 2012
If you won't speed or have an illegal vehicle you won't get pulled over! Officer Hudson is a fine law enforcement officer, along with the rest of the officers in Boone County that is just doing their job! I'm glad they go passed my house more than 5 times a day checking on things and pulling speeders over left and right. Good for them! Officer Hudson moved here from up North I believe I heard from someone correctly. His wife is from here, and I'm glad Danville hired him. Keep up the good work Officers.
BCGirl

Charleston, WV

#21 Apr 19, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a brown nosing suck. You must walk on water. People like you really make me sick. This cop is pathetic. I know exactly who he is speaking of. He drives the Black car. He sits with his lights off all day. I hope that he pulls me over sometime. I really am going to entice him to. Because I have a small, very small camera, and I want to catch him in a lie, in court. I hope he tries to lie and say that he did have his park lights on. He is not allowed to sit with his lights off. He is a piece of filth. I heard that he can't spell either. Oh well, most of them in this town become cops because they cannot get a job at Wendy's!!!! That is the quality of the bacon force around here. Bunch of chumps.
This is funny! You don't even know this officer. He's former Military, and has better jobs than working as some crap hole Wendy's. You're just mad because you've done something wrong and illegal, or just too dumb to get a good job LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ramage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Appalachian Fog (Jun '14) 13 hr Tom Clark 5
name the narcs, informants and rats (Apr '12) 13 hr Tom Clark 58
Shane bowling (Nov '12) Fri Taco Tommy 181
What happened to Hacienda? Fri Taco Tommy 5
Mr. Mendez Fri Nick 1
Patty Puckett Fri Mick 1
Van Music Thread (May '13) Fri Musikologist 7
More from around the web

Ramage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE