Proposed Permit for 2nd New Battery at U.S. Steel Clairton Coke Works

Jul 15, 2009 Full story: Allegheny County 44

The Allegheny County Health Department today announced that a proposed permit for the installation of a second new coke oven battery at the U.S. Steel Clairton Coke Works is available for public review and comment.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rasputin

United States

#41 Jul 31, 2009
C town gal wrote:
<quoted text>Nos, you accuse Ras of being obsessed, but I counted and you have directed the last fourty two (42)of your posts to put downs directed toward Ras. Who's obsessed?
You're turning out to be quite a friend -- especially if you consider how we did get off on the wrong foot....Hey, most of that was my fault!

But don't worry about these "put downs" too much. One of the things we've both learned is that the USS/USW partisans prefer to focus on personalities rather than issues or facts. They also believe that a person with a union card is NEVER wrong!

What can I say, well, remember how our old friend John F. Kennedy put it....

"You can also judge a man by his enemies!"
notasolution

Mckeesport, PA

#42 Jul 31, 2009
Rasputin wrote:
<quoted text>
Plot revenge....against whom? An old dump that's already doomed.....a few neanderthal throwbacks who will go the way of dinosaurs when it is plowed under.....all this will take place with out any aid from me.
And now you've started harassing my good friend. How sad! This is what FoulMouth started doing toward the end -- guilt by association....As I said, this is the sort of thing I expect from those bums that commute to loot and pollute. I had, however, thought more highly of you.
Perhaps, you ought to rethink some of these more unsavory associations?
Can't justify your hatred. It's too late to take back what you said. You typed it yourself. You proved everything I said and thought from the beginning. In you own words.

I should thank you for that one counselor.
Rasputin

Houston, TX

#43 Aug 1, 2009
notasolution wrote:
<quoted text>Can't justify your hatred. It's too late to take back what you said. You typed it yourself. You proved everything I said and thought from the beginning. In you own words.
I should thank you for that one counselor.
There is no need to justify my feeling toward FoulMouth or any of those other bums....I merely did you the courtesy of explaining it -- but I obviously wasted my time.
B Madhava - Houston

Houston, TX

#44 Nov 27, 2012
C town gal wrote:
In reference to the proposed installation of C & D Batteries at the Clairton Coke Works: System was designed by Uhde Corporation, they are a division of German based Thyssenkrupp Technologies. It is termed the PROven System (pressure regulated oven). I have the 96 page very detailed draft of the permit (for D Battery but C is the same) and the technical support document the from the Health Department. If anyone is interested in reading it I would be happy to send. Please email me at c.towngal@yahoo.com
Please send me a copy of the permit to bmadhava@sbcglobal.net. Thanks.(B Madhava)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ralston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police chief conflict of interest Oct '14 pete 3
Fat cops Oct '14 oooo 1
How healthy are Pittsburgh's underserved commun... Oct '14 K1D2K3A 4
Ralston Announces Candidacy for School Director (Nov '13) Nov '13 taxpayer 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Oct '12 Satisfied Mind 12
Clearfield School District Mulls Building Purchase (Aug '11) Sep '11 bubba 15
Ralston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ralston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 5:14PM
Boston College's Ryan Day joins Philadelphia Eagles staff