Ku Klux Klan speaks in Raleigh

Ku Klux Klan speaks in Raleigh

There are 13 comments on the WLBT-TV Jackson story from Oct 18, 2009, titled Ku Klux Klan speaks in Raleigh. In it, WLBT-TV Jackson reports that:

The Ku Klux Klan is still alive in parts of Mississippi. The Smith County Sheriff's Department confirms that the white supremacist group made arrangements to march at the courthouse in Raleigh at noon Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLBT-TV Jackson.

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L _

United States

#1 Oct 19, 2009
wpww 1483 white power may the klan live on!!!!!!!!
Concerned Raleigh Citizen

United States

#2 Oct 19, 2009
Get out of our town. Don't come back.
John Q

Jackson, MS

#3 Oct 20, 2009
As a Raleigh native, I can say that this kind of thing is not representative of the people that I know and have grown up with in Smith County. I think I can safely speak for the majority of the fine folks of Raleigh when I say that the buffoons of the KKK are not welcome here.
You've expressed your idiotic ideas (as you have the right to do so under the 1st Amendment)-----now go home.
And please don't come back!!!
_abc_

Goodman, MS

#4 Oct 20, 2009
As a Raleigh native, I think it was completely uncalled for.Yea ppl hve their rights, but it was totally disrespectful.In my opinion, they should hve done their little rally in their backyards and acted a fool and be complete rednecks, like Im sure they are.:)__I think it was hilarious tho!lMaO
daywalker2000

Waynesville, NC

#6 Oct 21, 2009
_N0_N33D_T0_T33L_ wrote:
wpww 1483 white power may the klan live on!!!!!!!!

Krumbs from
Krackers
Klan

yall suck!
bill

Bessemer, AL

#9 Oct 23, 2009
long live the klan
kms154

Meridian, MS

#10 Oct 24, 2009
When the blacks get together to march to get their "freebies", no one is allowed to say anything. I am sick and tired of being labeled a racist if I say the least negative thing about what they do. So leave these people alone! If you don't believe in what they stand for, don't go to the march. If you want to give away the rest of your salary, go to a black march. It's that simple.
FckKKK

United States

#11 Oct 24, 2009
This is so funny! When the blacks start whipping all the KKK members ya'll ain't gone be able to do crap about it. It's nothing like the old days! They actually do have a right now, and they do carry guns for stupid simple minded people like ya'll! So ya'll need to go choke on a penis and die to all yoo kkk members!! Screw the KKK!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. And I am a white motherflippers.
Nativedaughter

Colorado Springs, CO

#13 Jan 23, 2010
These KKK cowards and Al-queda have something in commmon: when they are out doing their little "exercises" they won't show their face!! Oh, and both use HOMICIDE and FEAR to push their agenda. These faceless COWARDS attack our homeland (churches,schools,children) Homeland security...where ARE you?
BARON1483 MWK

Brandon, MS

#14 Jan 31, 2010
kms154 wrote:
When the blacks get together to march to get their "freebies", no one is allowed to say anything. I am sick and tired of being labeled a racist if I say the least negative thing about what they do. So leave these people alone! If you don't believe in what they stand for, don't go to the march. If you want to give away the rest of your salary, go to a black march. It's that simple.
Finally, Someone with sense. We were there to speak out against local sex offenders and a growing # of illegals in our backyards. Yes, we live here too!! Greetings and hail from your neighborhood KKK. Non Silba Sed Anthar! Look past your opinions and hear the message behind it all, "WE WONT HAVE ILLEGALS AND SEX OFFENDERS IN OUR NEIGHBORHOODS!"
BARON1483 MWK

Brandon, MS

#15 Jan 31, 2010
FckKKK wrote:
This is so funny! When the blacks start whipping all the KKK members ya'll ain't gone be able to do crap about it. It's nothing like the old days! They actually do have a right now, and they do carry guns for stupid simple minded people like ya'll! So ya'll need to go choke on a penis and die to all yoo kkk members!! Screw the KKK!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. And I am a white motherflippers.
Ignorance at its best.... Yes, I said it. The lack of knowledge without the will to learn: Ignorance...
BARON1483 MWK

Brandon, MS

#16 Jan 31, 2010
Nativedaughter wrote:
These KKK cowards and Al-queda have something in commmon: when they are out doing their little "exercises" they won't show their face!! Oh, and both use HOMICIDE and FEAR to push their agenda. These faceless COWARDS attack our homeland (churches,schools,children) Homeland security...where ARE you?
And this one, enter 2010 and do a bit of research, Klan has changed with times, Violence is not condoned in ranks, unless it is a last resort. The 20s are gone.... The choice of separation is all we ask.
BARON1483 MWK

Brandon, MS

#17 Jan 31, 2010
John Q wrote:
As a Raleigh native, I can say that this kind of thing is not representative of the people that I know and have grown up with in Smith County. I think I can safely speak for the majority of the fine folks of Raleigh when I say that the buffoons of the KKK are not welcome here.
You've expressed your idiotic ideas (as you have the right to do so under the 1st Amendment)-----now go home.
And please don't come back!!!
As for this matter, look in your county history, Im not even originally from here and I know much Klan history in the local area. We have been alive from Brandon to Sullivan's Hollow for many years now....Think that covers Smith , Simpson and Rankin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raleigh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News JCJC opens new Jasper County Workforce Training... Jul 22 Pat Gulcynski 1
Insane Vice Lord (Jun '07) Jul 13 hatchet22-12 286
Nancy McFarlan (Nov '14) Nov '14 Anonymous 1
Raleigh's Richard C. Bell To Receive 2014 ASLA ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 blueplate 1
Review: Garner G David Atty At Law (Aug '14) Aug '14 belindahayes 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Aug '13 joey 27
News Ku Klux Klan rallies in Raleigh (Jan '10) Mar '13 Greenville 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raleigh Mortgages