Jake Austin??? what do you think?

Jake Austin??? what do you think?

Posted in the Raleigh Forum

Princess

Marion, IL

#1 Nov 26, 2012
What do you think about him!!!
Cmillsexres

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Nov 27, 2012
Went to school with him, great guy. His dad is awesome too.
NIE955

Harrisburg, IL

#3 Nov 29, 2012
If you only knew what, Jacob Ellis Austin is being accused of and I do stressed accused. We all are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, however it is in this day and age hard to put 6, Class 2 Felony counts on an individual, when the crime is horrendous. Austin is being accused of the following, Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse/Victim<5. But I'm not going to judge, I will leave that to the courts and a jury of his peers. But to people who don't want to believe this, it is public knowledge online.
Benzzz

Herrin, IL

#4 Jan 22, 2013
I heard hes a wanna be coal miner that thinks hes shit dont stink. hope he ends up bein someons bitch at menard cuz thats where hes headin lol better lube up jake!
Nasty

Carterville, IL

#5 Jan 22, 2013
he's a flaming homo
Bing472

Herrin, IL

#6 Feb 19, 2013
Nasty wrote:
he's a flaming homo
i heard the same thing
stonedface

Herrin, IL

#7 Feb 20, 2013
he's on facebook more than a 12yo. that's whta i think about him lmao

ps if ur reading this jake ya know its true. get a damn job. facebook is not work lmao
Fen45

Herrin, IL

#8 Feb 21, 2013
stonedface wrote:
he's on facebook more than a 12yo. that's whta i think about him lmao
ps if ur reading this jake ya know its true. get a damn job. facebook is not work lmao
neither is topix shit head
A Jones

Ballwin, MO

#9 Apr 28, 2013
He comes from a great family and is a great guy reguardless. Best of luck
Hbg man

Garnett, KS

#10 Apr 29, 2013
He's a piece of shit worthless punk who needs the sh!t kicked out of him and his balls cut off,I worked with him at willow lake and he's nothing but a cry baby little b!tch
Roach

Carbondale, IL

#11 May 2, 2013
be sure not to let the other inmates know what you did and pack a night lite jakey poo!
mills guy

Saint Louis, MO

#12 May 2, 2013
Graduated highschool with him his dad was a child molester we all knew it like father like son she was 13 dude sicko
intheknow

Elizabethtown, IL

#13 Sep 7, 2014
mills guy wrote:
Graduated highschool with him his dad was a child molester we all knew it like father like son she was 13 dude sicko
I bought my first car off his dad at Jim Hayes and thought he was a church goin man. My dad went to school with his dad Steve and can't believe it about either one of them. I don't believe anything I'm told and only half of what I see for myself.
Concernedcitizen

Ballwin, MO

#14 Nov 12, 2014
NIE955 wrote:
If you only knew what, Jacob Ellis Austin is being accused of and I do stressed accused. We all are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, however it is in this day and age hard to put 6, Class 2 Felony counts on an individual, when the crime is horrendous. Austin is being accused of the following, Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse/Victim<5. But I'm not going to judge, I will leave that to the courts and a jury of his peers. But to people who don't want to believe this, it is public knowledge online.
He was found GUILTY of 2 similar counts in April of 2014 and received PROBATION. Don't be surprised if Saline County let's the citizens of Hartisburg down once again. Smh what a piece of crap....
Concernedcitizen

Ballwin, MO

#15 Nov 13, 2014
NIE955 wrote:
If you only knew what, Jacob Ellis Austin is being accused of and I do stressed accused. We all are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, however it is in this day and age hard to put 6, Class 2 Felony counts on an individual, when the crime is horrendous. Austin is being accused of the following, Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse/Victim<5. But I'm not going to judge, I will leave that to the courts and a jury of his peers. But to people who don't want to believe this, it is public knowledge online.
Question: is the charge supposed to say <13 or is the victim less than 5 years old? Because according to judici he was found guilty of 2 similar Charges and is now a registered sex offender
Blahblah19

Marion, IL

#16 Nov 17, 2014
NIE955 wrote:
If you only knew what, Jacob Ellis Austin is being accused of and I do stressed accused. We all are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, however it is in this day and age hard to put 6, Class 2 Felony counts on an individual, when the crime is horrendous. Austin is being accused of the following, Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse/Victim<5. But I'm not going to judge, I will leave that to the courts and a jury of his peers. But to people who don't want to believe this, it is public knowledge online.
there 2 sides to every story. I just so happen to be very close to bothe the victim and jake. It was very consented from both parties and she was old enough to know right from wrong.
Concernedcitizen

Ballwin, MO

#17 Nov 29, 2014
Blahblah19 wrote:
<quoted text>
there 2 sides to every story. I just so happen to be very close to bothe the victim and jake. It was very consented from both parties and she was old enough to know right from wrong.
I am A relative to the victim and she was 13 damn years old and he was 22! She still as of today isn't old enough to legally consent to have sex. So please by all means sew up your bleeding heart because he is a piece of shit that took advantage of a 13 year old "crush" instead of being a MAN and going to her parents he acted on it, therefore BY LAW he's guilty. The victim is fully aware of Her part in this whole situation and it's being dealt with accordingly so everyone can take their opinions and smoke em because the law is and was on our side....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raleigh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug dealers (Jun '15) Wed concerned 14
Craig Barter Tue MaxPayne27 5
affair Tue crazy 3
Molly Gibbons May 23 Low lifes 2
Anybody screwed Melanie Kiesecoms-Hise? May 23 I know nothing 23
Hillary Walker May 22 gottaknow 1
Nikki Reed (Jul '10) May 22 Brad19 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raleigh Mortgages