Authorities: Graettinger, IA Attacked...

Authorities: Graettinger, IA Attacked, Man Shoots Himself

There are 33 comments on the KTIV-TV Sioux City story from Jan 4, 2008, titled Authorities: Graettinger, IA Attacked, Man Shoots Himself. In it, KTIV-TV Sioux City reports that:

Authorities in Palo Alto County, Iowa are investigating a beating and shooting that ended with one woman in the hospital and a man dead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTIV-TV Sioux City.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
liz

Harvest, AL

#21 Feb 19, 2010
ya that would be cool jw how old r u and ur brother
been there

Wessington Springs, SD

#22 Feb 26, 2010
Koleen forced him to fracture her skull then forced him to shoot himself, sure would not want to mess with her,
Tracys Daughter

Graettinger, IA

#23 Feb 28, 2010
ok, my e-mail is [email protected] mark the subject as your name so i know its you. you can get in touch with me as soon as you want to.. oh im 16 and my brother is 17..
Tracys Daughter

Graettinger, IA

#24 Feb 28, 2010
been there wrote:
Koleen forced him to fracture her skull then forced him to shoot himself, sure would not want to mess with her,
You can just shut up now and not write on here. that would be nice. thanx!
none

Milton, FL

#25 Oct 19, 2010
Ide like to meet you also tracys daughte. U SOUND AS PLEASENT AS HE WAS , If the police didnt find the facts to be true about the whole thing I do believe coleene would be in jail dont you ??? your just looking for a way to make your self feel better . Hope fully the day will come that we will meet and the day will come that you will relize the story she told is not only a storie ITS THE TRUTH
daughter

Graettinger, IA

#26 Oct 23, 2010
im pretty sure you didnt know my father, therefore you have no idea who i am or what im like. you weren't there and you dont know the truth. first off i would like to know who the hell you think you are to even talk about my father. and second, my father would never hurt a woman. and what sense would it make for him to go into someones home to cause them harm and then "shoot himself" still in their home. its not common suicide. no note, or warning or anything. usually its done in private, nobody around whatsoever. i knew him better than any of you. and yes, my father WAS PLEASANT! of coarse im gonna be upset when none of you stupid fucks on here are considerate of my families feelings and are posting a bunch of bullshit on here. and thats all it'll ever be, its people like all of you that make me lose faith in humanity more and more everyday. GET A LIFE! clearly you didnt really him, and for that im thankful because none of you deserve the loving person he was in your life, none of you deserve love of any sort at all and i hope to god someday you all lose your world to something so tragic and just get fed some bullshit stories and your left to assume what happened because you know the stories that were told to you were all just a bunch of shit because you know the person you love and its nothing they would ever think about doing. none of you seem to understand the pain me and my family have gone through and are still going through. me and my brother get the shit end for the rest of our lives. no parent on graduation, weddings, no guidence in life from your father. i had to give up the entire life i had and still have to pay for it everyday. so you can all just go fuck yourselves as far as im concerned. you still have that stupid bitch in your lives. congrats! i bet she's really something special, and that she, for sure had, so much more to lose than he did. i dont wish anything bad upon her, its just not fair for one, and i will believe until the day i die that she's a liar, and everybody else that knows my dad will say the same thing. LIES!
Big Jim

Wessington Springs, SD

#27 Oct 24, 2010
to the daughter. you latest post is very disturbing while I sympathize for the loss of your father, the facts are just that, facts. your calling people names and issuing thinly veiled threats make one wonder if maybe law enforcement should be aware of your mental state. you need to hold on to the good things you remember about your father. you will never change the facts and to keep trying indicates you may be unstable, you have been traumatized, and you need to seek professional help. otherwise you will continue drag yourself and your family further down.
Tracys Daughter 2

Harvest, AL

#28 Oct 24, 2010
u have no idea wat my sister is going though so unless u really no i would keep ur mouth shut and stop saying shit about r dad
Big Jim

Wessington Springs, SD

#29 Oct 27, 2010
sounds like the whole family has the same problem.. I stand by my post, Get some help!
daughter

Graettinger, IA

#30 Oct 29, 2010
i dont try to change any facts for 1. 2, i have had professional help, for the past 3 years. again with the shutting your mouth if you dont know somebody. my point exactly. and im not threatning anyone. and again you guys are just sayin the thompsons are sick people for being bitter. of coarse we are gonna be. i think maybe you should get some help, because idk what makes you so much better than anybody else to tell someone in my situation they need help. i dont drag my family down, they hold me up. so to you sir, i think you should be the one who gets help. and exactly where do you stand in this situation at all?? and if you have nothing to do with it, like im assuming you dont, then you are one of those sick people who have nothing else to do but put your nose in other peoples business.
Big JIm

Wessington Springs, SD

#31 Oct 29, 2010
your last post proves my point.
daughter

Graettinger, IA

#32 Oct 30, 2010
so im assuming you have nothing to do with the situation.. thats cool. why dont you just leave people alone? all of you are the same.. and none of you understand.
Karie williamson

United States

#33 Aug 26, 2016
liz wrote:
<quoted text> ya that would be really cool jw how old r u and ur brother
Tracey was a great and amazing man terribly missed daily

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thompson Music Thread Sep '17 Musikologist 1
Crime Rising In Rake,Iowa (Sep '07) Jan '14 sue jutting 10
Donations Needed for Rake Register Papers Micro... (Sep '07) Sep '07 Rake Iowa 1
Mange Tukk Celebration (Aug '07) Aug '07 MJ Floon 2
News Fair kicks off; queen crowned (Aug '07) Aug '07 rake iowa 1

Rake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rake Mortgages