Fair in Rainsville

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

Life is not about revenge. This whole ordeal is not worth all this. Who said I saw the tapes?
I took 6 puppies to an animal shelter this past week under the pretense they would have 2 weeks to be adopted. Someone called me an hour later wanting one. They went down there right then, to find the pups had been put down by the time I was out of the parking lot. Was this right? No. Am I upset? Yes. I would never have taken them there had I known the fact. There is nothing I can do about it short of trying to hurt the ones there.
I also understand 500 animals are taken there every month with less than 10 percent adopted. What should be my proper response? I certianly wouldn't want the job of putting down 450 animals every month. I tried to find homes for those puppies and did for 3 of them. I blame myself for allowing my registered dog to be bred by a niehborood dog.
What would you do Amanda? I cannot blast them on facebook because I cannot bear my daughter knowing what happened to those puppies. It wasn't right. I have strong urges to retaliate by running the adoption center into the dirt, but that will only lesson the chances of the animals already there. Nothing in this forum stirs my temper. Killing those puppies stirs my temper. I also took an oath many years ago to circumvent my temper and my passions. What would you do about the puppies? I fed them and cared for them for almost 3 months. I cannot maintain a herd of 12 dogs forever. My neighbors have cattle, and a group of dogs that size will turn into problems even in the country. Amanda, I know had you been in my place you would have been furious, as I am. There is an answer but I have not found it yet. What is worse? The incident this thread is about or the slaughter of 6 innocent puppies I was promised had 2 weeks and was given 10 minutes? This world is not a perfect place. There is nothing I can do to bring those puppies back, and nothing that can change what happened 2 months ago. It isn't easy to walk away, but I will be a man about it and let it go.
justme

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

You mean to tell us terry that you pay over 100 thousand a year in taxes but you cannot afford to pay your help they have to bowl their salery out to get paid.You have posted on here that you know whats on the video and you know the sims family.You and that magistrate with the nancy grace hairdo and those stripper high heels are 2 sides of a counterfiet coin one day you are going broke gonna lose your farm and bidness next day you have very deep pockets.I think you need to be on some meds for possibly being BI POLAR your kinda like a duck you wake up in a new world.And heres a secret keep your bitch dog up when shes in heat that way you wont feel guilty over puppies being put dont that was your failure to be responsible.Stay cool its gonna be a long hot summer.And if i have slanderd you guess what i dont give a rip.Grow some thicker skin bowlmaster
ex con

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2011

anyone know where i get an application to apply for the rainsville police force?
gold diggerd

Seneca, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

ex con wrote:
anyone know where i get an application to apply for the rainsville police force?
Why don't you stop one of them and ask them where to get an application.
Johnny

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

justme wrote:
You mean to tell us terry that you pay over 100 thousand a year in taxes but you cannot afford to pay your help they have to bowl their salery out to get paid.You have posted on here that you know whats on the video and you know the sims family.You and that magistrate with the nancy grace hairdo and those stripper high heels are 2 sides of a counterfiet coin one day you are going broke gonna lose your farm and bidness next day you have very deep pockets.I think you need to be on some meds for possibly being BI POLAR your kinda like a duck you wake up in a new world.And heres a secret keep your bitch dog up when shes in heat that way you wont feel guilty over puppies being put dont that was your failure to be responsible.Stay cool its gonna be a long hot summer.And if i have slanderd you guess what i dont give a rip.Grow some thicker skin bowlmaster
I heard one of the employees family memebrs bragging about never paying for a game. I guess that was part of the deal... now I know why. If you have so much money.... could you pay to have the air conditioner fixed or upgraded?
just me

Coudersport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

Civil Rights
Civil Rights
I normally don't respond or feel the need to comment in public about politics or as some would say"Senstive Issues".With that being said I do feel my "RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION"rising up in me at these people"CIVIL IMMIGRATION RIGHTS GROUP,RETIRED MINISTERS,a...nd the "OBAMA ADMINISTRATION"asking a Federal Judge to block this "NEW IMMIGRATION LAW".Now,what I have to say will probably offend someone well ,guess what I am offended everyday when I turn on the news and then I have to learn that once again someone has shown their pure-d-ole Country ignorence yet again giving "ALABAMA"another black eye.Their is a double standard in this County(Dekalb) and in this Great Country that I LOVE..And "FRANKLY I'M MAD AS HECK ABOUT IT!!!!We have people running though their butts,whooping,hollering about"RACISM,CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS,DISCRIMINATION for people who willing broke the"LAW"when they chose to come in to this"COUNTRY"without first going though the proper channels to get in.What I want to know is why their "CIVIL RIGHTS"deserve more attention than members of my own "FAMILY".On April 29,2011 my brother-in-law,his wife,their oldest son and his wife were chased down after being "VERBALLY ASSAULTED" in Rainsville by a "CRAZED OUT RANTING RAVING CELL PHONE TOTE IN DIDN'T LOOK RIGHT OUT OF HER EYES TOWN MAGISTRATE"for my nephew blowing his horn at her.Then you have 2 Rainsville Police Officers along with"RED BMW DRIVING STILL NOT LOOKING RIGHT OUT OF HER EYES TOWN MAGISTRATE"all over them like flies to a cow pasture screaming"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM"a "POLICE OFFICER SCREAMING "DO YOU KNOW WHO SHE IS"and then the Police Officer and this is a direct quote"THIS IS ONE WOMAN IN TOWN YOU DON'T WANT TO P--S OFF
just me

Coudersport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

My nephew was cussed and screamed at like a little dog who just defiled the carpet before he was handcuffed and put in the back of a Patrol car and told he was going to jail.My sister-in-law (his mother)was handcuffed I'm sure her 5'1 frame was quite menacing to those 3 what with them having guns and tasers.My niece-in-law and her in-laws begged the Officer to take money and go get her something to eat she has a medical condition which requires medication she has o eat.I am positive she posed a threat as she layed passed out on the asphalt after being told by the OH!!!so polite "OFFICER" to "SHUT THE F--K UP!!!The least he could have done was help pick her up NO WAIT..He was watching "BEAMER BABY" search the contents of 2 purses she had spilled out on the seats of the truck he walked up to help her one Officer had the billfold and contents all over the hood of the truck.Guess she couldn't search both places at once she was still searching the truck "SHE WAS STRESSED OUT FROM THE STORM AND NO SLEEP".If I go to work for the CITY of RAINSVILLE can I commit "ROAD RAGE"and "ILLEGAL SEARCHES"?I want to apply Wait my "UNCLE" isn't "CHIEF OF POLICE"darn there went my dream job another of life's bubble busted broken hearted I am.Their is a doucment that few people have taken the time to read it is called "THE CONSTITION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA"now attached to this doucment is "AMENDENTS" THAT COMES UNDER THE HEADING OF "BILL OF RIGHTS"ONE OF THOSE IS CALLED THE 4TH AMENDENT.Now not that I think those 3 are uneducated I mean the "OFFICERS" surely know this Amendent I'm not so sure "BEAMER BABY" has ever read it.You see under this little "AMENDENT" I thought the whole thing smacked of "UNREASONABLE SEARCHES AND SEIZURES" but,all of us outside of Rainsville are stupid anyway.I remember under this same little "AMENDENT" is "PROBABLE CAUSE"I can only assume from what I have read of this "AMENDENT" honking your horn at somebody sitting at a 4-Way Stop talking on their cell phone is NOT"PROBABLE CAUSE" nor does it give her the right to search personal property or the authority to search a truck.Could be wrong????Their is another one of those pesky AMENDENTS it's the 14 "WE ARE TO BE GIVEN THE RIGHT TO DUE PROCESS"My Family was given "DUE PROCESS"they were made to tell"BEAMER BABY"they were"SORRY" or option 2 "JAIL".After that handcuffs came off and the "HANDSHAKES"took place it was either shake hands or option 2 again smile for the camera now!!!NOW, I want you all God Fearing Left Wing Bleeding Heart "LIBERALS"to go running though the "WOODS,JUMPING UP AND DOWN HOLLERING,WHOOPING,FILING LAWSUITS"on behalf of my Family for their "CIVIL RIGHTS"being "VIOLATED" I forgot they don't qualify they are "WHITE and "BORN HERE" so their "CIVIL RIGHTS"can go straight to torment.Didn't "JESUS" say in his teachings "WHEN IN ROME DO AS THE ROMANS DO".Now I have a question maybe someone can answer"Since Mr.Terry Lyons is a private citizen how is it he got to view the dash cam tape that are supposed to be viewed only by"THE POLICE CHIEF,MAYOR,CITY ATTORNEY,D.A.OFFICE,ECT.?YES!! ​!He did view it "I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT!!!Mr.Lyons hid behind "FAIR IN RAINSVILLE" and made my brother-in-law sound like some"CRACKED OUT GUN TOTE IN FELON"who went around kicking doors in on innocent women and children he set at his computer and mislead people on a forum and lied to them.Go to "Topixs" type in Rainsville then "Rainsville Police and Magistrate" and read the Big Man's comments.Another thing I would like to know is if he has known the "SIMS"family almost all their lives then why is it when he walked up on my husband and talked to him the very man he had smeared all over the internet he called him by their other brother name?
just me

Coudersport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

MY brother-in-law people made a mistake over 10 yrs.ago "They tried to make him a rat" he told them NO AND CHOSE PRISON for his crime when they couldn't turn him he was given "PROBATION" and has been in no trouble since..!!!The word of "GOD"tells us "THAT HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN LET HIM CAST THE FIRST STONE"I guess Mr.Lyons you are without "SIN"for you cast the first stone at my Family when you hide behind your computer until someone called you out on it.Then he really set my hair straight up had to use my flat iron on that one when he called my husband and told him had better talk to his brother to let this just drop or there was going to be trouble for all of them."DON'T TREATEND MY HUSBAND".After this he will probably have his friends at the "RAINSVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT" doing double time at the computer to dig up smut on us "GO AHEAD"someone will get overtime maybe you can pay them since you have so much money.I know this is rather cold hearted,but Mr.Lyons I don't care if you ever attend church again for the word tells us "EACH MAN MUCH WORK OUT HIS OWN SOULS SALVATION WITH FEAR AND TREMBLING".I'm not one to use the BIBLE to hide behind or would I ever dare to mislead people into believing that I know what "GOD IS THINKING".I Believe what the word of GOD says, it sayswhat it says it' not a complacted matter not open to debate.YOU READ IT YOU BELIEVE IT YOU WILL LIVE IT!!!Something else I would like to share just a little comment here"THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS AGAINST THY NEIGHBOR"now "YOU "BEAMER BABY" AND THE GOD FEARING CHURCH GOING POLICE CHIEF OF RAINSVILLE THAT YOU HAVE PRAISED SO VERY MUCH HAS LIED AND COVERED UP A WRONG DONE TO PART OF MY FAMILY".I THOUGHT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO PRAISE NO MAN ONLY"JESUS".I must dash off now on my way to get spray paint don't believe me and my brother-in-law will need as dark a color as the others maybe some coco brown for us"WE ARE HEADING BACK TO RAINSVILLE TO FIND BEAMER BABY AND BLOW OUR HORN AT HER THEN WE WILL GET SOME ACTION!!!See More
By: Roxanna Malcom
just me

Coudersport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

Civil Rights
I normally don't respond or feel the need to comment in public about politics or as some would say"Senstive Issues".With that being said I do feel my "RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION"rising up in me at these people"CIVIL IMMIGRATION RIGHTS GROUP,RETIRED MINISTERS,a...nd the "OBAMA ADMINISTRATION"asking a Federal Judge to block this "NEW IMMIGRATION LAW".Now,what I have to say will probably offend someone well ,guess what I am offended everyday when I turn on the news and then I have to learn that once again someone has shown their pure-d-ole Country ignorence yet again giving "ALABAMA"another black eye.Their is a double standard in this County(Dekalb) and in this Great Country that I LOVE..And "FRANKLY I'M MAD AS HECK ABOUT IT!!!!We have people running though their butts,whooping,hollering about"RACISM,CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS,DISCRIMINATION for people who willing broke the"LAW"when they chose to come in to this"COUNTRY"without first going though the proper channels to get in.What I want to know is why their "CIVIL RIGHTS"deserve more attention than members of my own "FAMILY".On April 29,2011 my brother-in-law,his wife,their oldest son and his wife were chased down after being "VERBALLY ASSAULTED" in Rainsville by a "CRAZED OUT RANTING RAVING CELL PHONE TOTE IN DIDN'T LOOK RIGHT OUT OF HER EYES TOWN MAGISTRATE"for my nephew blowing his horn at her.Then you have 2 Rainsville Police Officers along with"RED BMW DRIVING STILL NOT LOOKING RIGHT OUT OF HER EYES TOWN MAGISTRATE"all over them like flies to a cow pasture screaming"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM"a "POLICE OFFICER SCREAMING "DO YOU KNOW WHO SHE IS"and then the Police Officer and this is a direct quote"THIS IS ONE WOMAN IN TOWN YOU DON'T WANT TO P--S OFF".My nephew was cussed and screamed at like a little dog who just defiled the carpet before he was handcuffed and put in the back of a Patrol car and told he was going to jail.My sister-in-law (his mother)was handcuffed I'm sure her 5'1 frame was quite menacing to those 3 what with them having guns and tasers.My niece-in-law and her in-laws begged the Officer to take money and go get her something to eat she has a medical condition which requires medication she has to eat.I am positive she posed a threat as she layed passed out on the asphalt after being told by the OH!!!so polite "OFFICER" to "SHUT THE F--K UP!!!The least he could have done was help pick her up NO WAIT..He was watching "BEAMER BABY" search the contents of 2 purses she had spilled out on the seats of the truck he walked up to help her one Officer had the billfold and contents all over the hood of the truck.Guess she couldn't search both places at once she was still searching the truck "SHE WAS STRESSED OUT FROM THE STORM AND NO SLEEP".If I go to work for the CITY of RAINSVILLE can I commit "ROAD RAGE"and "ILLEGAL SEARCHES"?I want to apply Wait my "UNCLE" isn't "CHIEF OF POLICE"darn there went my dream job another of life's bubble busted broken hearted I am.Their is a doucment that few people have taken the time to read it is called "THE CONSTITION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA"now attached to this doucment is "AMENDENTS" THAT COMES UNDER THE HEADING OF "BILL OF RIGHTS"ONE OF THOSE IS CALLED THE 4TH AMENDENT.Now not that I think those 3 are uneducated I mean the "OFFICERS" surely know this Amendent I'm not so sure "BEAMER BABY" has ever read it.You see under this little "AMENDENT" I thought the whole thing smacked of "UNREASONABLE SEARCHES AND SEIZURES" but,all of us outside of Rainsville are stupid anyway
bamagirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

Amen sister!
just me wrote:
MY brother-in-law people made a mistake over 10 yrs.ago "They tried to make him a rat" he told them NO AND CHOSE PRISON for his crime when they couldn't turn him he was given "PROBATION" and has been in no trouble since..!!!The word of "GOD"tells us "THAT HE WO IS WITHOUT SIN LET HIM CAST THE FIRST STONE"I guess Mr.Lyons you are without "SIN"for you cast the first stone at my Family when you hide behind your computer until someone called you out on it.Then he really set my hair straight up had to use my flat iron on that one when he called my husband and told him had better talk to his brother to let this just drop or there was going to be trouble for all of them."DON'T TREATEND MY HUSBAND".After this he will probably have his friends at the "RAINSVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT" doing double time at the computer to dig up smut on us "GO AHEAD"someone will get overtime maybe you can pay them since you have so much money.I know this is rather cold hearted,but Mr.Lyons I don't care if you ever attend church again for the word tells us "EACH MAN MUCH WORK OUT HIS OWN SOULS SALVATION WITH FEAR AND TREMBLING".I'm not one to use the BIBLE to hide behind or would I ever dare to mislead people into believing that I know what "GOD IS THINKING".I Believe what the word of GOD says, it sayswhat it says it' not a complacted matter not open to debate.YOU READ IT YOU BELIEVE IT YOU WILL LIVE IT!!!Something else I would like to share just a little comment here"THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS AGAINST THY NEIGHBOR"now "YOU "BEAMER BABY" AND THE GOD FEARING CHURCH GOING POLICE CHIEF OF RAINSVILLE THAT YOU HAVE PRAISED SO VERY MUCH HAS LIED AND COVERED UP A WRONG DONE TO PART OF MY FAMILY".I THOUGHT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO PRAISE NO MAN ONLY"JESUS".I must dash off now on my way to get spray paint don't believe me and my brother-in-law will need as dark a color as the others maybe some coco brown for us"WE ARE HEADING BACK TO RAINSVILLE TO FIND BEAMER BABY AND BLOW OUR HORN AT HER THEN WE WILL GET SOME ACTION!!!See More
By: Roxanna Malcom
justme

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

i WAS at a council meeting concerning the tornado relief group that is doing free labor.FOR people of this area the mayor gave this group the okay to set up and start helping people.BUT a group of cowardly business owners complained that this group of GODLY people were an eyesore on the properity.BUT not one person was at any council meeting to voice their opinion not one.THese people did not come here to set up a business they are here to help those that dont have the means to build back.AND now donnie chandler and david shirey and jason carol have given these righteous people till labor day to get out of rainsville.folks if you have acess to the internet please get the word out about this and also when i left the council meeting i thought i was at south sauty and saw a big SUCKER FISH BUT LO AND BEHOLD IT WAS THE MAGISTRATE OF RAINSVILLE HER LIPS WERE ALL SWOLL UP.
Kentucky

Hazel Crest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

justme wrote:
i WAS at a council meeting concerning the tornado relief group that is doing free labor.FOR people of this area the mayor gave this group the okay to set up and start helping people.BUT a group of cowardly business owners complained that this group of GODLY people were an eyesore on the properity.BUT not one person was at any council meeting to voice their opinion not one.THese people did not come here to set up a business they are here to help those that dont have the means to build back.AND now donnie chandler and david shirey and jason carol have given these righteous people till labor day to get out of rainsville.folks if you have acess to the internet please get the word out about this and also when i left the council meeting i thought i was at south sauty and saw a big SUCKER FISH BUT LO AND BEHOLD IT WAS THE MAGISTRATE OF RAINSVILLE HER LIPS WERE ALL SWOLL UP.
I'm glad I don't live in Rainsville. I always liked the deep south although it sounds like a fine line to walk down there. You can't live in the black or white got to be in the gray area.
guess what

Arab, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

lips were all swoll up, she has to keep her job some how.and it worked to get her the job.

Since: Jun 12

Groveoak, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

What is the latest on this.I live in Rainsville with the election coming up somebody should be held accountable.I have dealt with that lady she should have gotten the job.

Since: Jun 12

Groveoak, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

iamforuofa wrote:
What is the latest on this.I live in Rainsville with the election coming up somebody should be held accountable.I have dealt with that lady she should have gotten the job.
I mean she shouldn't have gotten the job.
here we go again

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

I have seen lots of pics posted recently of Tammy, her husband,Coach Chris Clark, wife and Keary Chandler and wife going on trips this summer.(Cancun, Nashville) My question first of all is why is our teacher and football coach going places with a child meloster? Keary Chandler pled quilty to the charge of child melestation and is waiting on his sentence. We have a teacher who is supposed to have the best interest of our children at heart and is friends with a pedifile. Why would he want to be around someone like that when he is supposed to care about children? My second question is Keary Chandler pled quilty but the sentence date has not came up yet , is he allowed to leave the country? Couldnt that be a flight risk? Legally is he allowed to leave the country or state? My third question is why would anyone want to hand out with Tammy? lol
just me

Gadsden, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Jess C wrote:
I had a run in with an insane old man on a 4 wheeler in Rainsville behind Plainview the other day who should have been arrested, but this takes the cake!!! People need to realize that we ALL are going thru emotions, stress, loss, etc. right now. Get over yourself!!! I have been a part of and witnessed losts of love, caring, and neighborly friendship this week, but stories of hate make me so mad I can't stand it!! They may not get their just deserts in this life, but they will in the next!
did you stop to think that maybe this man had lost everything!! you are such a bad ass mouth......why were you even on that road since you dont even live in rainsville? there's lots of roads you could have used. stay home next time or go around!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Rainsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rainsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••