just wondering

Princeton, WV

#1 Sep 10, 2011
who is he with now
mei

Princeton, WV

#2 Oct 19, 2012
Don't know, don't care, now that Dustin is gone from there!! I guess playing Daddy got the best of Jason when he got out and got the bar thing going on. Too, we can't forget getting laid was hard with a teenager in the house. I am so glad that he finally got what was coming to him, it's gonna be rough when he gets laid-off and that money from child support and S.S.I. aren't coming in to him. Guess what though, alot of people are sitting now laughing their @$$es off at him. Live a good life so called Christian boy, cause we all know what you really are..........
Amy Zickafoose

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Oct 24, 2012
This site is nothing but drama. Nobody will ever know what Jason has went thru. And I should know because I am his sister. Frankly it's nobody's fucking business who he is with. Dustin chose to move out. Jason did not kick him out!!! Get your damn facts straight before you start talking shit!!! He is not getting laid off from his job and he is probably making more money then most. And not sure why people would be laughing at him either. He is the most kind-hearted person there is. Not sure who you are but why don't you stop hiding behind a damn computer screen!!!! Let me tell you another thing, when Carla was sick where was her family??? No where. Jason sit days on end in that hospital with her!!! And sure everybody felt real damn guilty when he called everybody to tell them they better get to the hospital because she didn't have much longer to live. They felt guilty because her own family was NEVER there. We were the family that was there for her!!!! Get a life!!!! I don't care who sees this either. THESE ARE THE FACTS!!!!!!!!!
Rebecca

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2012
Jason always has and always will be a good guy. You have no clue what he went through and until you've been in his shoes you need to shut up. This site is such a waste of time. If you want to say something about people grow a set and say it to their faces or at least have enough balls to put your name on here. As for wondering who he's with? Ask him he'll tell you if he's with someone instead of starting stuff on this stupid site. Messing with Jason is going to get you messed up. You better hope and pray that they never figure out who your chicken shit ass is because I know Amy personally and you messed with the wrong person. So you best look out.
FOX

United States

#5 Oct 25, 2012
Lol this is funny as all get out. I growed up with Jason he is a great person to have in your life nothin but good times. As for the ones that wont put there names on here Amy called it chicken shits!!!! The reason they do that is they know Jason will knock them the hell out. And if he needs help hes got it anytime from me!!!!!!!
maria james

United States

#6 Oct 26, 2012
Whooooo thats funny cause I know for a fact that he has been called out many times when he was sleeping with a married woman and he never "knocked anyone out"......and if you feel this site is drama why you on it .....whahahahahahahahahaha idiots....ps mei never said dustin was kicked out of the house...read then bitch about it....I know its hard for some of you because of your low level of intelligence but try.....and I dont care what anyone has been through stop making that an excuse....I have been through a lot too....however I refuse to use it as an excuse and keep myself in the victim category.....
mei

Princeton, WV

#7 Oct 26, 2012
That just goes to show you how intelligent ppl are!! No one said he threw Dustin out. The boy finally got smart as to what his step-daddy is. And as for Carla, yeah I'll give him credit for sitting with her at the hospital, but no one mentioned that either. How long was it after she past, that he was out going to the bars and looking for someone else? I don't know what kind of kid he was, that was then. I just know what kind of person he is now. I have known Carla's family for over 30 years and they all have talked about Jason. Carla herself has told me things about your family and how rude some of them are, especially your dad. By the way, where was dad when Carla was in the hospital, at her wake and funeral, I sure didn't see him at the funeral home. I think Carla was afraid of Jaon, after all, didn't he threaten her a time or two?
booger breath

Charleston, WV

#8 Oct 26, 2012
jason is an great guy, i went to school with him and i worked with carla for years at lowes and we were great friends, not once did she ever bash ziggy in anyway shape or form. we all still miss carla at lowes. everyone deals with grief in there own way. keep your head up ziggy, and don't feed the trolls.
funny

Princeton, WV

#9 Oct 26, 2012
OK, I don't know alot about what is going on now.But I do know that threatening Carla is not somthing that she would have put up with...I knew Carla very well and never new of her to be afraid of anyone....And Jason was very good to her while she was sick very good..
mei

Princeton, WV

#10 Oct 26, 2012
Well, life is wonderful for all of you, go on living in your own happy times and memories. Me, I say "whatever!" to all of you wool eyed people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rainelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hypocrite 1 hr enter username 9
Rainelle 's Flood Preparation Plain? Fri Sad 19
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Nov 28 Jay Siatan 3,906
bs Nov 15 Disgusted 1
Subway of Ranielle is cool again...wanna know why? Nov '16 Ex customer 7
No door to door holloween Oct '16 Passing out candy 1
Jarrett smailes Oct '16 Wth 1

Rainelle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance