trash pick up in rainelle

trash pick up in rainelle

Posted in the Rainelle Forum

wondering

United States

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Why is Greenbrier Waste trash pickup offices IN Rainelle serving OUTSIDE Rainelle charging SO MUCH LESS than the town of Rainelle charges?????
Earl

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Feb 27, 2013
wondering wrote:
Why is Greenbrier Waste trash pickup offices IN Rainelle serving OUTSIDE Rainelle charging SO MUCH LESS than the town of Rainelle charges?????
Why are you asking me, when you know I live in Chesapeake VA? Ask some you know that lives in Rainelle WV! Be more specific with your questions.
nut job alert

United States

#3 Feb 27, 2013
Earl wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you asking me, when you know I live in Chesapeake VA? Ask some you know that lives in Rainelle WV! Be more specific with your questions.
Are you nuts? This was posted in the Rainelle, WV Topix, not your state! And it wasn't addressed to YOU! What an egomaniac! Crawl back under your rock.
Earl

Chesapeake, VA

#4 Feb 27, 2013
nut job alert wrote:
<quoted text> Are you nuts? This was posted in the Rainelle, WV Topix, not your state! And it wasn't addressed to YOU! What an egomaniac! Crawl back under your rock.
No, I'M not nuts! This is a public form and the person ask me a question, I answered when no one else did. He/she should have ask some one in specific for that particular information. Unlike most of you, your friends, relatives or acquaintances, I do not live under a rock. Have a nice night
beotch

United States

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Earl wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'M not nuts! This is a public form and the person ask me a question, I answered when no one else did. He/she should have ask some one in specific for that particular information. Unlike most of you, your friends, relatives or acquaintances, I do not live under a rock. Have a nice night
Where in the original post does it say this thread is addressed to you? And btw you are a nut!
Earl

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Feb 27, 2013
beotch wrote:
<quoted text>Where in the original post does it say this thread is addressed to you? And btw you are a nut!
You people are real slow! I will answer again. The question was directed (ask) to the public (Etc; Forum) I Am the public, therefore the question was directed at me, do you not understand. You may call me a nut if you wish! You may call me anything that you wish. Have a nice night. Tehehe
Livinglife

Rupert, WV

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Stay off rainelle forms. Stalker
Earl

Chesapeake, VA

#8 Feb 27, 2013
Livinglife wrote:
Stay off rainelle forms. Stalker
Why should I! Is it because I have an out of Town IP same as you have an out of Town IP? You people are so uncouth! You may want to look that word up in the dictionary to know what the meaning is. You have a nice evening.
really

United States

#9 Feb 28, 2013
Earl wrote:
<quoted text>Why should I! Is it because I have an out of Town IP same as you have an out of Town IP? You people are so uncouth! You may want to look that word up in the dictionary to know what the meaning is. You have a nice evening.
Earl, you think yourself a hot shot intellectual type. Learn how to form and read a sentence correctly. You ARE an idiot!
Earl

Chesapeake, VA

#10 Feb 28, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text> Earl, you think yourself a hot shot intellectual type. Learn how to form and read a sentence correctly. You ARE an idiot!
And you are uncouth! Earl
Cami

Lizemores, WV

#11 Feb 28, 2013
Earl needs to stay on his own "topix" instead of annoying others when it is not any of his concern or his business!! Stick to your own news in VA.
Sma

Lizemores, WV

#12 Feb 28, 2013
Worry about what is going on in your OWN area, do not understand how you got onto this topix, you must be really bored.
Earl

Chesapeake, VA

#13 Feb 28, 2013
Cami, Sma, I don't have a topix, I usually share with any one who wants to join in! I notice your IP is in Logan. And yes Cami, we do have news in VA, but there are times when I like to laugh at the gossip sites.
derp

Beckley, WV

#14 Mar 1, 2013
locaions are never right on here. i post and it says charleston... or somthing else... I never know... I think it has to do with where your computer was manufactured... if you're on a mobile device it may just say where you are... Dude might live in Lilly Park or craig or up on Lee's Tree for all we know.
Earl

Chesapeake, VA

#15 Mar 1, 2013
derp wrote:
locaions are never right on here. i post and it says charleston... or somthing else... I never know... I think it has to do with where your computer was manufactured... if you're on a mobile device it may just say where you are... Dude might live in Lilly Park or craig or up on Lee's Tree for all we know.
No derp! You post and your IP it says "Texas". Although my point was to the others that we are on a "public forum" and they don't get it.
derp

Beckley, WV

#16 Mar 4, 2013
I get it. Public. Anyone can post. I'm just saying that you may not actually live in Chesapeake. I live in Rainelle. Not originally. Please excuse the redneck blowholes on here for not understanding. btw-posting from beckley,wv

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rainelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hypocrite 17 min enter username 9
Rainelle 's Flood Preparation Plain? Fri Sad 19
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Nov 28 Jay Siatan 3,906
bs Nov 15 Disgusted 1
Subway of Ranielle is cool again...wanna know why? Nov '16 Ex customer 7
No door to door holloween Oct '16 Passing out candy 1
Jarrett smailes Oct '16 Wth 1

Rainelle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance