What has happened to Kacie Strader?
umm

Lewisburg, WV

#22 Aug 1, 2010
She still hang out with that hoe Stephanie Osborne? They are meant to be friends huh, pill heads and hoes!! They most of the time stick together!
haters

United States

#23 Aug 23, 2010
now now dont be jealous
NAF

United States

#24 Aug 23, 2010
What's there to be jealous of? She's a drug addict.
2 posts removed
erica_craft

Princeton, WV

#27 Aug 30, 2010
you guys kill me, u say that kacie has problems but u don't know her, and it doesn't matter what she does cuz its her life.. and what is so great about u guys? u are using fake names and talking about her.. if your so BIG and BAD use your real name like i did. you are all f***ing dumbasses for judging someone based on rumors... so get your facts straight!!! k?
HAHA

Peterstown, WV

#28 Sep 4, 2010
Your just as bad as she is!! I mean damn come on!! Erica, Kacie, Stephanie, I mean the list can go on and on!! HAHA!!
1 post removed
none of your buisness

Princeton, WV

#30 Dec 9, 2010
lit angel wrote:
Is this mayb davids little gurl ?
NO GET THE FACTS/ paul strader's daughter
kayla

Pearisburg, VA

#31 Dec 9, 2010
you people are sooo f*cking stupid.. If you have something to say why dont you sayit to erica kacie or stephanies face.. I promise you eny or all 3 would bust it for you.. I know all 3 of them an there all good people.. Yeah we've all made mistakes.. Who aint?? Get over it!! Who cares if there do drugs or hace sex.. Its there lifes!! You must be jealous.. Your prolly some nasty ass skank who aint gotta fucking life.. hahaha
kayla

Pearisburg, VA

#32 Dec 9, 2010
i meant who cares if they do drugs or have sex... Its there life.. GET OVER IT..
used2knowher

United States

#33 Jan 15, 2013
Me & kacie has had some drama. & I know we still don't like each other but Damn you people need to grow up. degrading her and her child is really stupid and immature.Those whole web site is for pussys. I mean some of the s*** you all are sayin is really low. and unless you have seen her do then you don't know s***.... I mean me and her don't get along at all but this shit is really for the birds... grow up! I mean I'm not tryin tobe friends with her but right is right and wrong is wrong
get a life

United States

#34 Jan 16, 2013
I know kacie and u all r so low gettin on here and talkin bout her baby come on how low can u all get dont bring a lil baby name into it. Who cares what she use to do she has changed alot since she had her baby so grow up this shit is so stupid u all get on hee write bout how u think u know everyone lifes but u really have no clue its all hear say.
duhhhhh

Culloden, WV

#35 Jan 16, 2013
right is right and wrong is wrong and kacie is in the wrong period, if you read the comments from 2 years ago, you can plainly see that every one of them came true, she screwed derek for drugs and had a child, and is still on drugs when and wherever she can get her hands on them. period,,,and as far as the other girls here it is two years later and everyone of them are still pilling it up and screwing anything coming and going these are the facts in front of your face!
truth is
#36 Jan 22, 2013
duhhhhh wrote:
right is right and wrong is wrong and kacie is in the wrong period, if you read the comments from 2 years ago, you can plainly see that every one of them came true, she screwed derek for drugs and had a child, and is still on drugs when and wherever she can get her hands on them. period,,,and as far as the other girls here it is two years later and everyone of them are still pilling it up and screwing anything coming and going these are the facts in front of your face!
she is a ho I mean for real to trade ur body for drugs and then to get pregnant while doing it and have a baby that the father wants nothing to do with that girl is straight up skank
Singlesoon

Bluefield, WV

#37 Jan 22, 2013
What's the deal with Stephanie? Does she still have her man? She is smoking hot!!!
honest
#38 Feb 4, 2013
She is a dirty ho
haha
#39 Feb 5, 2013
honest wrote:
She is a dirty ho
the nastiest
jenn

United States

#40 Feb 5, 2013
kayla wrote:
you people are sooo f*cking stupid.. If you have something to say why dont you sayit to erica kacie or stephanies face.. I promise you eny or all 3 would bust it for you.. I know all 3 of them an there all good people.. Yeah we've all made mistakes.. Who aint?? Get over it!! Who cares if there do drugs or hace sex.. Its there lifes!! You must be jealous.. Your prolly some nasty ass skank who aint gotta fucking life.. hahaha
"Kayla" what room must you have to call anyone a "nasty ass skank"? This is a joke right? Your a bigger nasty ass skank than any of these girls!!!!!!! Hahahaha jokes on YOU(; and btw they hate your freaking guts but thanks for taking up for them:)
wth

Lizemores, WV

#41 Feb 6, 2013
wth is this the girl who has the baby with derek. if so i dont know her but anyone who names a kid the same name as his other kid is a retard. after all they are still kin dumb f**ks. who does that name a kid something when the other kid has the same name. i heard this and about rolled like i didnt realize people where that stupid but i guess so. what was you thinking girl just wondering. i just gotta know wtf is wrong with you on that note.
haha
#42 Feb 6, 2013
wth wrote:
wth is this the girl who has the baby with derek. if so i dont know her but anyone who names a kid the same name as his other kid is a retard. after all they are still kin dumb f**ks. who does that name a kid something when the other kid has the same name. i heard this and about rolled like i didnt realize people where that stupid but i guess so. what was you thinking girl just wondering. i just gotta know wtf is wrong with you on that note.
i have heard tht she is a little retarded from all the drugs
haha
#43 Feb 6, 2013
wth wrote:
i agree if that is his kid why in the world would you give it thew name of his other daughter but who knows who the daddy may be I heard she was turning tricks in the hood for beanz what a freaking ho
wowww

Lizemores, WV

#44 Feb 7, 2013
oh its dereks and he is a ho himself. crystal is a dumb ass for being with him. but this girl i cant get over this you named your daughter the same as his other daughter wow. who would even want to name your kid what the older sister's name is. they may not ever have a relationdship but come on really the same name wtf dumb ho........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rainelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor or Rainelle destroys the Run for the wall... 1 hr Spuds 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Why 4,491
Moving to that area Wed Nope 4
New faces Wed Howaboutyousmfd 13
Deitz Farm in Meadow Bluff (Jan '08) Wed James Dietz 22
alicia wilkinson (Aug '16) May 23 Smh 4
Vote Son Blankenship. May 16 Front Doorbell 3

Rainelle Jobs

Personal Finance

Rainelle Mortgages