Next Last
just curious

United States

#1 Jun 22, 2010
Anybody know anything about her?
precious

Princeton, WV

#2 Jun 22, 2010
SHe is a druggie and dating ugly randy keener. I heard her and derek freeman the black drug dealer were all goin to move in together
blah

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Jun 22, 2010
she still a crack wh 0re huh? yuck atleast shes not with nasty micheal jones anymore!!!!! thats sick
NAF

United States

#4 Jun 24, 2010
What do you want to know about her?
SKOOL BUD

United States

#5 Jun 24, 2010
iS IT TRUE ABOUT THE DRUGS AND IS SHE WITH RANDY KEENER YUCK AND WHAT ABOUT THAT DEREK GUY I THINK THAT THE BIG GOSSIP IN TOWN THAT SHE IS TOO B WITH HIM IN FEW MTHS AND THEY GONNA MAKE A BABY ANOTHER ONE HE DONT TAKE CARE OF. iS SHE THAT LOW NOW!! shE PUT PPL DOWN IN SKOOL CUZ THEY WERENT RICH AND POPULAR BUT JOKE ON HER DRUGGIE BUTT NOW SHE WENT DOWN HILL AND NOW SHE A "N" lover COME ON GIRL WHTAV HAPPENED TO YOU I WISH SHE WOULD SPEAK TO US ALL
Anonymous

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Jun 24, 2010
Amen 2 that
SKOOL BUD

United States

#7 Jun 24, 2010
wHAT DO U SAY AMEN TO DONT UNDERSTAND B SPECIFIC
Anonymous

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Jun 24, 2010
about her picking on people because she "THOUGHT" she was better than everyone & now she worse than probably most of them and Karmas biting her right in the butt lmao so funny
1 post removed
wishbone

Princeton, WV

#10 Jun 28, 2010
what we would all like o know is her and derek goin b together or randy they both realuglyI hope she gether butt kicked by his other girls
the bitch got it comin

Princeton, WV

#11 Jul 4, 2010
kacie is nothing but an ugly stupid f****** bi*** and the only thing she does is put needles in her arms, pills up her nose, and helps her fat*** ugly boyfriend, randy keener, sell coke, the only reason that she's even with him is for the dope. she's a pussy bi*** that will run her mouth and when it comes down to it the dumb c*** runs and yells out the window after she leaves. ive had enough of her bulls***, were not in highschool anymore bi*** and i dont run my f****** mouth, so stop talkin s*** because next time your not gonna have time to run away. the s*** is coming to a stop. im not one bit f****** scared of you bi***, i was ready to go that night but your pussy a** ran. so shut your f****** mouth or i will shut it for you.
Magnus

United States

#12 Jul 4, 2010
I hear she is a little bit retarded
just wondering

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#13 Jul 4, 2010
she helped kill eston norton
TardPatrol

Princeton, WV

#14 Jul 7, 2010
just wondering wrote:
she helped kill eston norton
Eston is not dead retard...He did get pretty f'd up but killed! Try again..lol!
Hmm

Princeton, WV

#15 Jul 12, 2010
Don't she hang out with that Stephanie Osborne. Wow, the druggie hoes really stick together huh, lol!!
lit angel

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Jul 15, 2010
Is this mayb davids little gurl ?
Tee Hee

Princeton, WV

#17 Jul 19, 2010
Yes I have to second that about the pill head Hoeeesss sticking together. They are both on the shit and would both screw anything. YUCK!!
biggie

United States

#18 Jul 21, 2010
Yeah those drug hoes do stick together!!! I bet they cant wait for their ugly ass drug dealer that derek freeman to get so thet can dp sexual favors to him and get drugs for free!!! they all be happy then everyonem get ready go to randy keeners and start the druggie scams
NAF

United States

#19 Jul 29, 2010
I thought she left him because she needed a break?!?!
biggie

United States

#20 Jul 29, 2010
left who derek or randy
NAF

United States

#21 Jul 30, 2010
I heard she left Randy recently because she needed a break.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rainelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hintons Biggest Narc Informant 3 hr billy bob 10
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr fitness-guru 57,076
This site is... 5 hr iceblue_wolfie_sw... 9
Hinton Daily News 8 hr l scream at trees 7
Pictures of your basement filled with sewage 8 hr Sewage Town 4
WV open carry laws (Mar '13) Thu Will thomas 24
Charlie and Amber Thu wth 4
•••
•••

Rainelle Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••