First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jackie

United States

#24 Nov 24, 2012
Megan why you so scared to say this shit to my face? I mean really quit saying shit behind my back and say it to my face and lets see if you keep running your mouth.
hdmi2298

United States

#25 Nov 24, 2012
I would love to know who all she sleeps with bc I'm really good friends with her and she's good to gavin for the most part
megan simmons

Clendenin, WV

#26 Nov 25, 2012
for one there is chris adkins jon jones and a few strange guys she slept with you were up here try to get some from scotty while you was with gavin so why dont ya stop spreading your legs for every guy you meet an i would say it to your face if i was ever in rainelle why dont you come up here an i will tell it to your face an you say shit behind all your supposed friends back so why dont you quit runnin your damnn mouth about your supposed friends
Jackie

United States

#27 Nov 25, 2012
I havent said a damn thing about any of my friends. And its funny that your never in Rainelle yet you have been and youve been talking shit to people you see in town. So all them times you were talkin shit in town you couldve came and seen me but you didnt bc all your good for is talking shit. And everyone knows you have slept with half the town of Rainelle so your really one to talk huh.
chris

United States

#28 Nov 25, 2012
Megan's a fat cow.... MOOOOOOL
megan simmons

Clendenin, WV

#29 Nov 25, 2012
for one i havent slept with half the town ive may have slept with quite a few ppl doesnt mean ive slept with half the town an that was once omg you are a drama queen and your a fu!!in whore in the past two months youve slept with at least 6 guys so how am i the whore for one for two you know where i live now so why dont you come up here bc i sure as hell aint scared of you an i have know reason to be an you talk shit behind your supposed friends backs and to whoever this chris guy in go fu!! yourself bc my fiance accepts me as me an loves me for whats on the inside not the out an if its the chris im thinking of you have no reason to be talkin
Jackie

United States

#30 Nov 25, 2012
Why should I go out of my way and come up there when you come to Rainelle all the time? Then neither of us are going out of our way.
1 post removed
lololololol

United States

#32 Nov 25, 2012
Ive known you both for a very long time and in my own opinion Megans a wh**e and as far as Jackie goes well I seriously doubt shes a wh**e, maybe a flirt but thats it.
Megan Simmons

Clendenin, WV

#33 Nov 25, 2012
Im not in rainelle all the time im hardly down there anymore and lololololol apparently you dont know jackie very well bc shes had just as many sex parteners as me an sorry i havent cheated on my bf an she has the whole relationship so you might wanna get your facts straight before ypu start runnin your mouth
james

United States

#34 Nov 25, 2012
Megan will you quit mooing and just disappear somewhere. Nevermind bc you are SO big that you can't hide a damn place that ur fat is gonna give you away.... MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Put some clothes on that fit fatty fatty mooooooooooo
Jackie

United States

#35 Nov 25, 2012
Megan aparently you dont have your facts straight either. Even if Ive slept with 100 different guys why does it matter to you? Like seriously why are you so worried about it?
megan simmons

Clendenin, WV

#36 Nov 26, 2012
bc girls like you give every other girl a bad name bc you have cheated your whole damn relationship an he has every right to know so why dont you tell gavin the truth about how you have cheated an not lie to him all the time like you do
1 post removed
jack

United States

#38 Nov 26, 2012
It sounds like to me that megan wants some of gavins dick. But hey that's just me
Jackie

United States

#39 Nov 26, 2012
It does kinda sound that way dont it lol
JUST SAYING

United States

#40 Dec 2, 2012
MEGAN Y DON'T U READ OVER UR OWN COMMENTS AND THINK ABOUT IT FOE A MINUTE U R CALLING JACKIE NAME BC OF THE NUMBER OF MEN SHE HAS BEEN WITH BUT IN UR OWN POST U SAY SHE HAS BEEN WITH AS MANY GUYS AS U SO PLZ EXPLAIN Y U R BETTER THAN SHE IS. AS FAR AS GAVIN GOES IT IS HIS CHOICE TO STAY OR GO. AS LONG AS HE IS HAPPY IN THE RELATIONSHIP THE WAY IT IS THAN THAT IS GREAT IF NOT ALL HE HAS TO DO IS OPEN HIS MOUTH AND WALK AWAY. U SAY U R ENGAGED WELL RELATIONSHIPS TAKE A LOT OF WORK SO Y DON'T U TAKE ALL THIS ENERGY U R WASTING ON HER AND WORK ON UR LIFE AND RELATIONSHIP AND U WILL FIND U WILL BE HAPPIER. JACKIE DO WHAT MAKES U HAPPY IT IS UR LIFE LIVE IT FOR U BUT BE CAREFUL LOTS OF DISEASES OUT THERE
hahalol

Charleston, WV

#41 Feb 7, 2013
Wow, its funny seeing Megan talk all this shit about Jackie sleeping around lol when she's the one that does. I'm not saying Jackie don't , but I'm sure Megan has slept with more guys than Jackie has. But I understand why Megan would be mad, hell in the past Jackie has taken a few guys from her lol, but damn its not Jackies fault that they like her. It probably has something to do with the fact that Jackie has a better reputation bc she keeps all her shit hidden bc she has Gavin to worry about lol she don't want him finding out hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rainelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who wants to fu@k my gf in the butthole 3 hr poo 6
Rupert the new hot spot 3 hr poo 5
Middle Town Ghost 9 hr poo 3
Amanda Bennett 13 hr Hmm 3
Where did Garth Boggess Go? 15 hr LubedAndLewd 5
Shake Up at heartland (Jun '12) Sat ex-employee 11
Tiffani and Sarah Sat roger 2
Rainelle Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web