First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bigdaddy61

United States

#1 Oct 23, 2012
Does anybody the girl that works at arbys named jackie?
really

Princeton, WV

#2 Oct 23, 2012
Yes, I do. I like her very well and she is a good girl. And this site talks alot of shit that isn't true. Why might you be asking?
praying for help

Buffalo, WV

#3 Oct 23, 2012
she is red headed hoe that has bf and will [email protected] anybody that will have her she has had multiple partners because i have [email protected] her myself she also likes girls to she hangs with cheri keener and megan simmons and britt phillips if u r a lucky one one of them might give u a BJ or a 3some
1 post removed
teddy

United States

#5 Oct 24, 2012
sounds like the usual low life hard up for something to do so get on topix and trash others.
No respect for self so they can't respect others.
Anonymous
#6 Nov 18, 2012
jakie is a two face f***ing loose a§§ sl*t! she is nasty as hell
wow

Charleston, WV

#7 Nov 19, 2012
wow sounds like somebody is jealus. by the way who cares who she hangs with that has nothing to do with anything. so what if she like girls i think thats hot. im sure you have had sex with more than one person. calling her names and bashing her isnt the way to handle something if your mad at her. then just go tellher what you think instead of posting on here.
shadow fox

Princeton, WV

#8 Nov 19, 2012
Pissedoff bitch.... you mad brown? You been eating a lot of French cries? You need some cheese with that wine?
Jackie

United States

#9 Nov 20, 2012
Damn im pretty popular arent I lol. You people crack me up :)
Veranda Simian

Muncy, PA

#10 Nov 20, 2012
I wanna eat roast beef off of your ass!!!!
Jackie

United States

#11 Nov 20, 2012
That dont sound very appetizing lol
to funny

Princeton, WV

#12 Nov 21, 2012
jackie sweetie i dont know you but it really wouldnt matter if u have slept with one person or a hundred these loosers in rainelle have nothing better to do but talk shit to people on topix cause they are worthless and have no jobs so can be on the computer all day so live ur life and sleep with all the girls or guys you want and f**k these junkies in town who are jealous its not your fault they are ugly and worthless and no one wants them
Jackie

United States

#13 Nov 21, 2012
Oh trust me im not worried bout this shit at all. I think its hilarious actually lol :)
wondering

Charleston, WV

#14 Nov 22, 2012
just wondering do you have a boy or girlfriend? not being rude just wondering. i think your hot!!!
Jackie

United States

#15 Nov 22, 2012
I have a boyfriend and even if I didnt Topix damn sure aint the place to find one lol :)
godzilla

United States

#16 Nov 22, 2012
You wanna cheat on you're boyfriend with me baby?
1 post removed
Jackie

United States

#18 Nov 22, 2012
Ummm no lol your funny
hahahaha

Elizabeth, WV

#19 Nov 24, 2012
yeah but you'd cheat any other time on him so what changes now last i heard you have slept with 13 dif guys so whats the difference now there is none so why dont you tell your bf how many times you have cheated on him an get your relationship over with bc if you cheat why stay in the relationship bc its bullshit how you treat your boyfriend an your friends
hahahaha

Elizabeth, WV

#20 Nov 24, 2012
you are hilarious you cheat every chance you get might as well take this offer you treat Gavin and your friends like shit
1 post removed
Jackie

United States

#22 Nov 24, 2012
As if I dont know who you are. Grow up already and if you have something to say say it to my face not to someone you see in town or on here like seriously hahaha
hahahaha

Elizabeth, WV

#23 Nov 24, 2012
you need to learn to grow up yourself how about stop cheating and actually stay in a relationship and stay faithful not be like oh he aint givin me any so who wants to fu@# oh wait you cant even do that haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rainelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 25 min SWAMP WITCH 2,862
Let's play follow the word (Oct '08) 29 min SWAMP WITCH 3,083
true/false game (Mar '12) 32 min SWAMP WITCH 1,582
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 39 min SWAMP WITCH 3,372
Climate Change 16 hr Eddy 20
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Thu knot 1,765
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Crowley 1,375

Rainelle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rainelle Mortgages