just someone to ask about
lmafo

United States

#5 Nov 5, 2012
Yeah
tommyd

Princeton, WV

#6 Nov 5, 2012
she is ok but she has some b@@chy friends just if u do wanna get to know her do it without her friend melinda there cause that girl will wait till tiffany aint looking then try and get with ya then say you tried to get with her but tiffany not around her is a fun and you couldnt want a better girl but around her she acts like a tramp and turns into a witch but she would be a great catch if she didnt act like that around her friend to try and impress her
yeah bubby

United States

#7 Nov 6, 2012
So she's a good girl with out her friends i have been told that she is really pretty i hope she finds Her a good guy some day
just let you know

Snover, MI

#8 Nov 8, 2012
I know Tiffany too and she may be a good girl but she is a back stabber too i have figured that out and one of these days Melinda will find out. I do realize she does watch her kids but she does stay with her some too.
lol

United States

#9 Nov 8, 2012
tiffany can b a good girl but i do know she has had multiple sex parteners...but that does not make her a ho...and now for melinda she is a great mother to her kids i have known her for a year an never have i seen her do anything wrong with or to her kids i also drink with melinda an she only drinks on the weekends i have never found anything wrong with her parenting skills yall just b hatin on her for no damn reason so leave melinda and tiffany alone let them girls live there life with out ur nose n every thing
melinda burns

United States

#10 Nov 9, 2012
Im tiffany friend she is a good girl to b around even if she is around her friends tiffany is just like a sister to me and a big help i hope one day she does fund happiness!!!
love ya tiffy
2 posts removed
just w

Lewiston, ID

#13 Jan 4, 2013
whos her baby daddy?
Lol

United States

#14 Jan 7, 2013
Mark Cox.
lmao

Princeton, WV

#15 Jan 18, 2013
His name is mark king and he isnt the only one that can be the daddy there is a couple more that can be on that list...
just w

Ruther Glen, VA

#16 Jan 20, 2013
oh wow ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rainelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Lost Everythng'.....IS A THIEF! 9 hr Matt 2
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 14 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,866
Let's play follow the word (Oct '08) 14 hr SWAMP WITCH 3,085
Little Free Library in Avis Mon Jace 1
House Fire Sun in heat again 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sun Water Boi 1,378
Fluvial Geomorphological Analysis, Fisticuffs, ... Jul 23 Tex 3

Rainelle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance