Next Last
family friend

Masontown, WV

#1 Apr 7, 2011
has anyone heard about the bust went down in rainelle
drug dog

United States

#2 Apr 8, 2011
It isnt the last one either. Getting an early start on the weekend fun.....
sure have

Statts Mills, WV

#3 Apr 10, 2011
yeah i sure have jenny and her man got busted down there in them apartments by brads beauty shop. its a shame people with kids how hookedthey are on pills. plus some others i hear were there some luke and tiffany plus they had there baby there what a shame.
tiffani

United States

#4 Apr 11, 2011
Actually yes I was there, I was they're to get Jenny's son Elijah so he wouldn't have to be there, I seen them gearing up and headed that way to get Elijah. I did not want him yo br there while everything was going down. I felt that I would do what was best, but I made a bad decision. I myself don't even for drugs and would not be going to get drugs with my child in the car Even if I was to do drugs. Wouldn't you want to go down and get him out of that mess so he wouldn't have to witness that? I'm not talking shit about anyone either, but I was just trying to help the little boy out. No need to talk shit.._
well

Pearisburg, VA

#5 Apr 11, 2011
Gee Tiffani, with all the places in Rainelle, how did you know that is where they were gearing up to go?? hmmmmmm.....intersting.
interested person

United States

#6 Apr 11, 2011
yell tiffani how did u know where to go and y were u so interested in the stuff when u could have called instead u wasted a lot of time
about time

United States

#7 Apr 12, 2011
Way to go drug dog I hope this is just the start of the clean up in our town I hope u get a lot more of them keep up the good work
for one thing

Princeton, WV

#8 Apr 12, 2011
1. Tiffani you shouldn't have even tried to get Lijah, yeah that was bad for him to see, but he don't deserve to live like that so cps got him. 2. Jenny needs locked up too. 3 You are lucky they didn't take your baby.
b dog

United States

#9 Apr 13, 2011
hey tiffany for someone who dont do things you and your boy mouse are sure there alot but anyways i would of got the kid out to but quit posting it make u look bad especially the things u say leave it alone after all people this isnt about her its about the people who sold pills. it will come out soon who narked them out just think who was busted for pills here recently.
wtfe

Princeton, WV

#10 Apr 13, 2011
doesn't matter who narc'ed on them, it needed to happen, and how would Tiffani know where they were going? Maybe she's the lil Narc? The one who hurts the most is the baby, and he is probably better off in foster care.
who cares

Charleston, WV

#11 Apr 14, 2011
good now get jackie and his skank ass wife under the barber shop slinging dope
1 post removed
wtfe

Princeton, WV

#13 Apr 14, 2011
exactly clean up the town! John Rhodes is another one
true true

Princeton, WV

#14 Apr 15, 2011
jenny who?
tinkerbell

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#15 Apr 15, 2011
See everyone has nothing better to do than talk shit about tiffany she's a damn good mother and actually works a job to take care of her baby and goes to school! If u ask me she's alot better mother than alot of older people I know who have nothing better to do but sit at their computer and read and comment on the latest gossip so pitiful! Get a life and leave tiffany's alone you probably don't even know her like I do!
lol

Princeton, WV

#16 Apr 16, 2011
oh well you obviously dont either you dont spell her name right
tinkerbell

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#17 Apr 16, 2011
T-I-F-F-A-N-I so sorry like I said nothing better to do than talk shit about other people perfect example right here people "LOL"!!!!!!!!!!
who cares

Statts Mills, WV

#18 Apr 17, 2011
who cares nobody cares people take all the pill pushers down. if you read the spread they only said she was there at that pill house. so who cares hey didnt her boy mouse just get busted to with pills hum thats wierd they dont do drugs but yet oh well whocares. take them all down in town get rid of them all and especially the dealers. the cops are finally starting to do their jobs...
funny

United States

#19 Apr 18, 2011
I hear jenn went to the cops an sold him out a week before he got busted an mouse got the shit kicked out of him an pepper sprayed an had a couple pills on him so I wonder
Doo Doo Brown

Princeton, WV

#20 Apr 18, 2011
I dunno, but, the dealer from Rupert is hangin in Rainelle now, around the Apartments across from Wallace. Bound to be a bust, as everyone knows he is snitch. About 6'1" tall 230lbs, walks like he has a club foot, gray haired, ball cap.
wonder

Statts Mills, WV

#21 Apr 18, 2011
yeah i heard that to about mouse but isnt he on probation plus got caught with pills and still out walking. kinda makes you wonder.... plus doo doo are you talking about brutus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rainelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nark Jan 16 John123 2
Buck Jan 11 really rotten 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jan 11 R Scott Mick 3,983
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jan 11 Super Homo 1,768
R.T. Rudd (Jun '15) Jan 10 B dog 11
What ever happened to Katrina Kyle, Holley, Heard? Jan 6 DHRogers 1
Young Todd Williams Dec '16 Hate todd 1

Rainelle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rainelle Mortgages