Rainelle's Doctor Cales gives land fo...

Rainelle's Doctor Cales gives land for Little League baseball and softball fields

There are 4 comments on the Appalachian Journal story from Mar 22, 2013, titled Rainelle's Doctor Cales gives land for Little League baseball and softball fields. In it, Appalachian Journal reports that:

Jerry Montgomery of Western Greenbrier Little League presenting a baseball to Dr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Appalachian Journal.

poophead

Bluefield, WV

#1 Mar 31, 2013
About time he gave back to the people instead of the annual yearbook ad. Shocked his live in woman let him spend his own money.
Doo Doo Brown

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#2 Apr 2, 2013
poophead wrote:
About time he gave back to the people instead of the annual yearbook ad. Shocked his live in woman let him spend his own money.
Totally uncalled for!! Why is when a person does 'well/good" for themselves around here, that everybody else feels entitled to what that person has? How 'bout a dag gone "Thank You"? That would've been to hard.
We, as American citizens are given "equal Opportunity, without a guarantee of equal outcomes!!"
poophead

Bluefield, WV

#3 Apr 2, 2013
It must be you do not know this "dentist". He sells dentures to 30 years old and doesn't know how to do a root canal. He has NEVER given back and I do not regret my words. I know this man and have known his since he was in college. He is not a good man.
Doo Doo Brown

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#4 Apr 2, 2013
I dont know your profession, and really don't care. But, if I have plumber come over and he say's I need new "wtf ever" I might just do it. After all it's his profession
Besides, in all honesty, I've seen a lotta people younger that need dentures around here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rainelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky Don't Lose That Number 1 hr lol 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr City of grafton 4,394
did jesus had kids? Sat Dollar bill 6
melvin "bo" propps (Jun '11) Fri Bryan 37
Meadow bridge fire department Fri Hotdog 2
kayla ayers (Jun '17) Jan 19 Heard that 8
Tanya highlander Jan 13 Just sayin 2

Rainelle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance