Classic Greenbrier Aid, with Video

Classic Greenbrier Aid, with Video

There are 2 comments on the WOAY story from Jul 7, 2012, titled Classic Greenbrier Aid, with Video. In it, WOAY reports that:

"We haven't had power since last Friday," said Brenda Clay of Smoot. "Without power, without water," said Chief of Rainelle Volunteer Fire Dept., Shawn Wolford.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOAY.

old man

Princeton, WV

#1 Jul 14, 2012
HAy shawn your fire fighters steped up to the plate and did what needed to be done working around the clock i know most of them and they done what most people would not working around the clock I thank you and all the people that helped all of you done a great job handing out food water and ice you fellowes are the geratest!!!!!
Doo Doo Brown

Pearisburg, VA

#2 Jul 20, 2012
This is something I must agree on, To the FD, PD, and all the Volunteers that stayed, and handed out what they could at first, and continued as supplies increased. Also to those that donated. We all Appreciate the effort!!
Sincerely,
DDB

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rainelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Awww you cold poor baby lol 15 hr Funny 3
News Rainelle police chief pleads no contest to battery (Feb '07) 17 hr Hal 29
Cheating and Adultery Fri Stacy 4
Lurch Who Worked at Go Mart Thu Well 4
Review: K & G Tire Mart Inc (Apr '15) Thu blackgee 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Mar 22 cabin creek Cu m 4,010
Hi Mar 19 Mee17 11

Rainelle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance