MAD AS HELL

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Nov 8, 2012
That Matthew Thornton is nothing but a no good dope head, child abusing drunk that dont take care of his family. His wife is not much better because she allows it to happen and dosent try to get them kids out of there. Really wish the right people would do something about that trash there. Always stealing to get a high. Hell I hear he even stole form his own dad while he was sick a while back ago. Wonder Someone aint done beat his ass over the stuff he has done. Whats your thoughts on this subjeck.
really

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 9, 2012
He's a piece of shit. Can't believe someone hasn't called cps on them.
For real

United States

#3 Nov 9, 2012
I hear he can't keep a job at all smokes everything he can get and is just a pice of shit. I'd like to. Beat his butt myself. Cheats on his wife with that girl from one stop too the one with he fake tits she's. Awry looking
2pac

Princeton, WV

#4 Nov 9, 2012
leave thorton alone and mind your buisiness,you must be jealous cuz, he can do something that u cant.
KOMA

Jersey City, NJ

#5 Nov 9, 2012
For real wrote:
I hear he can't keep a job at all smokes everything he can get and is just a pice of shit. I'd like to. Beat his butt myself. Cheats on his wife with that girl from one stop too the one with he fake tits she's. Awry looking
I mind my own...anyone that would like to address this matter, or beat my butt...ha ha ha.... I'm not hard to find.......... Jealousy is a bitch....
KOMA

Jersey City, NJ

#6 Nov 9, 2012
2pac wrote:
leave thorton alone and mind your buisiness,you must be jealous cuz, he can do something that u cant.
Thanks "2pac"
KOMA

Jersey City, NJ

#7 Nov 9, 2012
MAD AS HELL wrote:
That Matthew Thornton is nothing but a no good dope head, child abusing drunk that dont take care of his family. His wife is not much better because she allows it to happen and dosent try to get them kids out of there. Really wish the right people would do something about that trash there. Always stealing to get a high. Hell I hear he even stole form his own dad while he was sick a while back ago. Wonder Someone aint done beat his ass over the stuff he has done. Whats your thoughts on this subjeck.
I'm sure whoever said this is just so perfect.....too bad you are also a coward!!!!Live,learn,and love God!
say wha

United States

#8 Nov 9, 2012
Is this the same Matthew Thornton im thinking of? Whats his wifes name?
wondering

Charleston, WV

#9 Nov 9, 2012
Matt can't fight. He will hit you off guard he won't stand up to someone and be a man. He's gotta hit you why you ain't looking. He can't fight at all. Trust me, I know.
Allen

United States

#10 Nov 11, 2012
I know what you mean. He has ran from me for a long time. His day I coming. Ass soon as I catch him out big Allen will be wrote all over his face. And yes my name is Allen for your info. He knows who I am. Owes me a lot of money. Won't go into why but he call tell you in the hospital because that's where he will. E when I get do e with him.
poophead

Lerona, WV

#11 Nov 11, 2012
Man, you folks need to get a book and read. What a waste of time.
Full Moon

United States

#12 Nov 12, 2012
poophead wrote:
Man, you folks need to get a book and read. What a waste of time.
I conquer(look it up) and spell check! Ugh! If you have a problem with someone then go to that person and deal with it. There's no point in talking about it on here because the things that are on here are mostly lies anyway. Have a nice day ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rainelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pee wee patarson 2 hr Observer 9
Dj adkins 6 hr Nosey 37
Where did Coach Vaughan go? (May '08) 17 hr Will 16
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 19 hr Caring 4,303
News Officer recovering after off duty shooting 19 hr The Truth 51
West Virginia Confederate Monument removal Nov 13 chad on my dong 46
Meadow Bridge yearbooks 77, 78, 79 Nov 10 troublemakers 8

Rainelle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance